edited May 2010 in General Discussion
hi , which skills cost more
assassin or psysic and demon or sage?
Post edited by shootingstarvn on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you mean to learn them, they should all be the same, as is with all other classes.

If you mean the costs of buying the books, that depends on server and skill a lot. And I doubt that the market for them has yet stabilized.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    want to try and sell some
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I would suggest doing your homework ig then. Prices are going to be different on every server and the more and more the skills are in AH, (the more people want to get them just to sell) the prices will drop more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's a bit too early to put a price on them. At the moment, most are grossly overpriced due to the high demand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    saw a guy selling sage shadow jump on harshlands for 3m