Squad punishing...

Options
Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
So here's my story.

Me and three sins, a BM, and of course a cleric went off to Disaster for BH 59. While everyone's flying, one of the sins asks who we're fighting first. I say Zimo, and others say Zimo, but the BM, our leader, says no, we're doing Quianji. Sigh. But I'm thinking that's not so bad at the time. How wrong was I.

We ended up having to resquad after killing the mermaid in the pond because none of the doors were open. I told them we wouldn't have to keep resquadding if we'd just go back and start with Zimo and kill in order. They said that wouldn't work and that I should shut up and listen. Even the cleric had something to laugh about.

So at Drake, I pulled the mobs behind him while we fought him. o_o

Your turn.
Post edited by Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BH51 (helping, lol) my whole squad keps AFKing every 2 minutes, soo.. i pulled 2nd boss to them while they all AFKed
    the perfect revenge... b:angry
    dont worry, i apologised and sent am all a Celestone XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Weesa - Heavens Tear
    Weesa - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    taking a squad of people through bh39 with a barb , cleric and me at all level 70 something and the three others being in there 50's. having them run ahead and not listening to what we said, so the barb me and the cleric had a sit down strike while they ran ahead and got them selves killed by pulling to many mobs.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ok, once in BH79, We went in with 1 barb, 2 bms, 1 cleric, me(veno) and another veno. The cleric we went with was one of those kind of clerics that never heal and 90% of the time DD. I was usually tanking the bosses with my herc and for every single boss in there, when we'd amp and DG, the cleric would do massive damage. If they took aggro, they'd heal themselves quickly but if someone else would take aggro, they'd let them Die. Unfortunately, this happened twice with the bm.

Well, when I tanked the last boss, linus, I deactivated bash off the herc and the cleric took the aggro and died xD. We "couldn't" stall for them to run back and ended up killing without the cleric.

The end ^.^
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Armsman - Archosaur
    Armsman - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So here's my story.

Me and three sins, a BM, and of course a cleric went off to Disaster for BH 59. While everyone's flying, one of the sins asks who we're fighting first. I say Zimo, and others say Zimo, but the BM, our leader, says no, we're doing Quianji. Sigh. But I'm thinking that's not so bad at the time. How wrong was I.

We ended up having to resquad after killing the mermaid in the pond because none of the doors were open. I told them we wouldn't have to keep resquadding if we'd just go back and start with Zimo and kill in order. They said that wouldn't work and that I should shut up and listen. Even the cleric had something to laugh about.

So at Drake, I pulled the mobs behind him while we fought him. o_o

Your turn.

I'm not quite sure what they did wrong... You mentioned Zimo, Qianji, and Drake. So I'm assuming that the BH chain for the day was Qianji > Zimo > Drake. Since you said both you and others said to do Zimo first, I'm assuming you guys stacked your BHs (I do too). But since the leader wanted to do Qianji first, I guess he doesn't.

At any rate, you would have needed to resquad even if you guys did Zimo first. That is, unless you guys wanted to kill Ofotis, who shouldn't be in the chain at all. I admit being told to shut up might be irritating, but don't you think killing the entire squad (or at least trying to) was kind of excessive?
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BH59 for my friend, we ended up taking other randoms with us. There was this one (archer I think) who kept AFKing every few minutes, then comming back apoloqizing. We get up to bh3 Ofotis and by now I am leader, were all ready so I fetch ofotis and we start all killing him. Halfway through the fight I see that same archer afk'd, not even attacking so I waited for a while. At around 100k HP left I booted him so he wouldn't get the BH3 kill. Can't get something for nothing, right?

Afterwords he QQ'd to me "Grow a heart, I have IRL issues", so I told him to solve his issues and stop playing the game.

Your move?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The cleric we went with was one of those kind of clerics that never heal and 90% of the time DD.

^ metal mage

I was flying in OHT today when i got pm "rez", i was like wtf who are you? The blue text then said "im right under you", so i said ok w/e. So while i rez the noob he pm me "i hope you have lvl 11 rez".I ignored that, rezed him and start flying away. Oh the blue text again "come back here and buff me". That was it... i may not have lvl 11 rez but hell do i have lvl 11 sleep (hello 30 sec. cant move) . Slept the noob and waited till blackhole past by....LOL1SHOT.
    Now it was my turn to do blue text "GO TO ****ING TOWN b:bye ".

Edit: its not squad but i felt like sharing :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Archer kept talking trash in a TT2-3 squad on wurlord. So I stopped using flesh ream. I still had aggro so I stopped attacking. Eventually the archer got aggro and got 2 shot. Then after the cleric ressed him he dropped squad and tried to kill me while I laughed at his damage and continued to tank the boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^ metal mage

I was flying in OHT today when i got pm "rez", i was like wtf who are you? The blue text then said "im right under you", so i said ok w/e. So while i rez the noob he pm me "i hope you have lvl 11 rez".I ignored that, rezed him and start flying away. Oh the blue text again "come back here and buff me". That was it... i may not have lvl 11 rez but hell do i have lvl 11 sleep (hello 30 sec. cant move) . Slept the noob and waited till blackhole past by....LOL1SHOT.

Edit: its not squad but i felt like sharing :)

LMAO! That's awesome.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Keekee - Dreamweaver
    Keekee - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

i think i love u. ROFLMAO!
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol some of these are epic WIN!
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The most punishment i've ever done for a squad?

Um....was for BH51. Cleric, Archer, Veno, Me, Second BM, and Sin.

Sin was talking trash about "Oh, i'm a sin! I can out DD all you idiots with the flick of my wrist"....I dealt with it at first by ignoring, or simply commenting "If your so powerful, then why am I the one tanking?", I was tanking with a pair of NPC fists that I bought to use until I would hit lvl 70.
    So after a bunch of his bullcrap talking, i said "Ok. You tank." he said "fine!" and ran off after the boss. He seemed to have forgotten about the fact non of the mobs had been cleared, it wasn't wined, and he was an idiot. (We were at Rankar)
    So, he goes and runs through the way, arggoing everything along the way. As he reaches the boss he stops and then notices the bunch of mobs coming behind him. He yells "HELP!!!" in squad chat. Both me and Cleric sat in the back and waited for mobs to reset. We watched his HP pulmit in an instant. After that I calmly said "Still think your all powerful?" to which he left squad and began cursing all of us still in the squad out in World Chat.

It was a funny day, and it also proved to that idiot why he wasn't "all powerful" b:chuckle

Oh, another time. BH59, first BH i've done in a while. Sin was being a little "all-mighty" in attitude. Didn't bother me much, he tanked first boss with cleric healing. We resquadded after getting second BH. We all gotta kill Zimo. We get there, sin lures in. Cleric does a perfect lag time and the sin dies. Cleric resses the sin as my charm keeps me alive w/o me even noticing. When I look at the chat I see "Watch me
    Going to take it back" said like he knew he was going to be tanking.
    I double spark, pull out fists and spam hit the thing. It goes flying down in HP. I get two spark again, i switch to axes and do a HF, then quickly switch to fist and BAM! a 18k crit. Sin thought i was kidding, and he told me to do it again. Except this time i just walked off (literally) and let sin die.

(Yes.....me hate lots of sins. >.>)

Most squad punishing:

BH39, squad full of oracle people. They want to run ahead and arggo everything. I stop dead in my trakcs at farren as they all run back to get next boss. I calmly walk out of dungeon so it resets. Then go back in, as i arrive back in FULL SQUAD WIPE. It was the first 3 mobs, guys with poison b:chuckle
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What is the trick to opening the doors in 59 anyway as I did a bh in there doing 3 bosses and 2 didn't open?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's the order you kill the gatekeepers in.

Idr exact order in which all doors will open with no problem, but I think you have to kill the guard infront of the door with lightning around it (zimo = metal = lightning) for them all to open w/o trouble.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What is the trick to opening the doors in 59 anyway as I did a bh in there doing 3 bosses and 2 didn't open?
    The door in front of the gatekeeper you kill opens. Killing the boss in that valley opens the door clockwise from that valley. So:

You kill the water gatekeeper to open the water wing
    Killing Qianji opens the fire wing
    Killing drake opens the earth wing
    Killing Gluttonix opens the metal wing
    Killing Zimo opens the wood wing to Ofotis

If you don't want to do them in order, you need to regroup to reset the instance, and kill the gatekeeper of the valley you wish to do next.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The door in front of the gatekeeper you kill opens. Killing the boss in that valley opens the door clockwise from that valley. So:

You kill the water gatekeeper to open the water wing
    Killing Qianji opens the fire wing
    Killing drake opens the earth wing
    Killing Gluttonix opens the metal wing
    Killing Zimo opens the wood wing to Ofotis

If you don't want to do them in order, you need to regroup to reset the instance, and kill the gatekeeper of the valley you wish to do next.

To broaden the answer;

Each gate has a gatekeeper in front of it. However killing one (and opening the gate behind it) despawns the rest of the gatekeepers. Whichever gatekeeper you open, that becomes your starting path.

For the rest of the gates, you have to kill the boss in the path prior to it in clockwise order. So from where-ever you begin, you have to do the paths in clockwise order from there, killing each boss.
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soloing bh39 for random noobs who wouldn't listen. After first boss I explained to them why you don't charge recklessly into mobs, or disregard what a high level says about weather or not a boss can be pulled. They proceeded to get pissed, and shout at me saying that I'm the one who said I'd solo it for them.
    So we get to second boss, I get the health down a little, pull it near them, and get close so that it does only phy attacks. I sit there until the burn goes away, and combat status does too. The people in the squad are wondering if I was lagging, but continue attacking it. With combat status gone, I used a teleport incense, and boss proceeds to wipe them.
    Then they ask, "WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!" I reply, "I didn't feel like soloing it anymore." And dropped squad.
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Noli - Lost City
    Noli - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When I do my Bh's, I'm never in a hurry. I was doing a Bh79 and some veno was pushing me to go faster on my way back from the head hunter to Linus/Brig, I can accept someone saying they are in a hurry once or twice, but if they start getting too anxious, I'm not gonna put up with it. I decided to walk, literally, push e then the walk button. b:laugh When they ask what's taking so long, I tell them I'm going as fast as I can. b:pleased

Last week I was in Bh Brim with 2 venos 2 clerics and 1 other bm. the venos and a cleric went one way; me, the bm and cleric went the other way to the first boss. Apparently one of those venos was in a hurry. b:chuckle After we killed the first boss my cleric and bm decided to go back around to join them. I decided to walk, I took my sweet time.
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm not quite sure what they did wrong... You mentioned Zimo, Qianji, and Drake. So I'm assuming that the BH chain for the day was Qianji > Zimo > Drake. Since you said both you and others said to do Zimo first, I'm assuming you guys stacked your BHs (I do too). But since the leader wanted to do Qianji first, I guess he doesn't.

At any rate, you would have needed to resquad even if you guys did Zimo first. That is, unless you guys wanted to kill Ofotis, who shouldn't be in the chain at all. I admit being told to shut up might be irritating, but don't you think killing the entire squad (or at least trying to) was kind of excessive?

Maybe a little excessive. I was having a rather annoying day and this was pretty much the icing on the cake. b:surrender But yeah, looking at the posts above, we really shouldn't have had to resquad, because that's the order we did it in. Quianji, resquad. Drake, resquad. Glut, resquad. Zimo, resquad. So I was half right, I guess. Like I said, annoying day, lol.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Random squad Bh69. 2 venos. We all start the BH get to Noxious Culler (or w/e his name is) one of the venos is afk still at the entrance. He gets to us when we almost killed turle. He pays his share. We kill 1st boss - i can notice he/she is not hitting. 4/6 need to turn in. veno is back and says he has BHs stacked. "We meet at pyro then". We turn in and come back to BH, all at pyro, the afk veno isnt. 5 min spam in Squad chat. We decide to kill pyro. veno still afk. We turn in and get back for last boss. Veno is still afk. Barb suggest me on PM to boot veno for afk. Im not an assh.ole usually and he payed, so i say "let him get the kill but ill boot before drops". Said and done. Guess what veno comes back 2 sec before the boss dies. Me in squad chat : "you afk too much" boss died, *boot veno*
    Veno in pm: why u boot me, i payed even
    me: we all payed but u afked
    veno: i have a real life
    me: me too, so dont make me to waste my time coz u have a RL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've got two =)

BH51, run starts off ok, Tabber DC's right before Fushma, no big deal. We wait a minute, kill all the guards, he comes back. Get to Rankar, kill the boss, he's going out to turn in, then suddenly his mom has him go help cook dinner. says he'll be back in 10. 40 minutes later, he returns, we get him back inside and are getting back to Rankar, he goes AFK to eat and doesn't tell anyone, and he's not on follow. We inform him that he needs to let us know when we he goes AFK and to put himself on follow. Passing Fushma's area he apparently went afk again and put himself on follow, but didn't tell us so he got stuck on the corner. Veno had to leave a while ago, it's just me the cleric and the tabber now. It's been another half hour and we're tired of sitting and talking ****, so i decide to start pulling the quest mobs. We know approximately how many he needs still, but can't tell what he's getting. So we do a little overkill and it's prolly ok. tabber still isn't back. I finally decide I've had enough, make sure the cleric is good on pots, and tell him I'm gonna go get the boss. (When he got back from turning in, we had him tab in the foyer just in case. Thank God for small favors.) So I run past all the mobs from Rankar on to the door boss, kill the guardian, and drag more mobs to Fushma, grab Fushma and head back out. By the time I got to where we kill Rankar i only have about 20 mobs still hanging on, I run in circles to drop them off and then bring the boss back to close enough for the tabber to get it and tank it with the cleric healing. Tabber came back right before I arrived with the boss.
    4 HOUR FB b:shocked

FB 69 run, it was me, a dex barb, a veno, a BM, and a cleric. Run was going fine, Dex barb kept saying he was a better tank because he DD'ed more and he would just take aggro from me. (Insisted on constantly telling me I couldn't hold aggro, even though my weap was +5 with 2 max garnet shards and his was +2 with one avg amber) He was 83, I was 80, and I had 2k more hp than he did so I just LOLed at him. Did Nob, let him "tank", I randomly took aggro from him just for kicks, and focused on cancelling Nob's aoe because he wasn't. Now for Pole. Again he insisted that he tank, even after comparing actual DD power with HP and equips and it being increasingly obvious that I was going to be a better choice, he and his cleric buddy decided that he would do it. So I say "ok" let them pull, and proceed to tank. Here's where it gets really interesting. The barb is so busy typing about how I'm going to fail if I try to take aggro from him, I don't see how he could have concentrated on holding aggro. (not that he had it anyway, i was already tanking Pole), meanwhile his cleric friend, (HeRaTiK, anyone on Sanc prolly knows this fail guy by now), is just sitting there spamming squad heal. I've got the Aoe's under control, there's no IH, and no purify, just squad heal. Well I'm so busy laughing at the duo that i lose aggro for a sec, our exteemed awesome super dex barb tank takes two hits and falls over dead. I got aggro back and continuted tanking. Cleric stops spamming heals to rez his buddy, I die from the debuff and a crit, and Pole goes after the veno. Dex barb is rezzed again, I'm getting a rez, and dex barb is off to save the veno, whos pet currently has aggro. I'm getting up from the rez, Dex baarb dies again, I yell at HeRaTiK about IH spam and purify instead of squad heal, go save the veno, and drag Pole away from them so the cleric can rez and start doing something. He rezzed, and then started casting squad heal again. I just charm tanked pole. When Pole was at about 10%hp left, I got kicked from squad, didn't really notice because I was busy holding aggro and making sure everyone was safe. I ended up popping out about 3 seconds before pole fell over so I didn't get any credit for the kill. What's really funny, is that since I tanked 90% of the boss, they didn't get credit either.b:thanks The BM and I found a cleric and did another run.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We ended up having to resquad after killing the mermaid in the pond because none of the doors were open.
    Drake was.

Doors open in order from the gatekeeper you kill first. Zimo opens Ofotis, Ofotis opens Qianji, Qianji opens Drake, Drake opens Glut, Glut opens Zimo.

The Qianji chain sucks because there's no way to do it in one run unless you stack BHs.

The Drake chain on the other hand works great with a wined fb59 since no reset of instance needed (drake > glut > ofotis in bh)
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • _Kae_ - Sanctuary
    _Kae_ - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My favorite squad punishment...

BH39, we took our lowbies for a run, but they were all squishy characters so our faction leader came along on his 90+ cleric to keep us alive but we grabbed a barb and another at the HH filling up the spots. Now the cleric could have easily soloed this, but the barb took lead, demanding to tank everything and everyone to stay back like we had no idea what to do with out characters. Now I don't mind protective tankers but I don't like being told over and over how to play my character when I know how to and then turning around and being insulted for doing what I do.

Ex: Veno brings out Kowlin to pull mobs, and says "I will pull guards", barb yells at veno to stay back and he pulls with Zeal, ends up aggroing mobs and boss, yells at cleric to spam IH, only flesh realms boss, so mobs come after cleric, rest of squad now goes after mobs to protect cleric, cleric stops IH and hits tempest, killing everything, saving our squishing butts, barb turns around and yells at cleric for not healing him and letting his charm tick..goes on to tell everyone they are fail this and fail that...

Now, would have been a good thing to look over our heads, we are all in same faction, now look at lvl of cleric, he is more then capable of running the cave solo without this barb's furry butt, now stop and think about that precious charm that just ticked and the cleric that is about to keep it from ticking

Now we were venting nicely in faction chat if we should just boot the barb and continue without him, but our cleric had a nicer idea. We let the barb continue and tank the other two bosses while our cleric went through a nasty spell of "lag"....and the barb's charm went...tick....tick....tick....
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The only punishment I get is going back to town as no one is watching out for me eg BM ,Veno.This is some what of design flaw as well as I am not in the squad window.I don't look at my icon that much.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear
    Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not squad punishment...but a humorous tale none-the-less.

Flying through Eth and common chat lights up...It's a fem cleric being highly obnoxious to all, racial slurs, sexual innuendos, the works. Screaming "Hey *insert slur here*" at anyone passes by and demanding a ride.
    Well I decided it was my civic duty to help her. I slyly asked if she wanted to go somewhere, why not use her personal teleport...she, being new fell, for and the first part of my plan and ported, right to the Eth. Teleportation ability gone...I granted her wish for a ride....

Right to the level 85 Mobs by the Cave of sadistic Glee...and I dropped her.
    High above I could her her still cussing as she fell through the clouds and right on top of a miniboss.

Thinking back on it, I kinda miss her....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soloing bh39 for random noobs who wouldn't listen. After first boss I explained to them why you don't charge recklessly into mobs, or disregard what a high level says about weather or not a boss can be pulled. They proceeded to get pissed, and shout at me saying that I'm the one who said I'd solo it for them.
    So we get to second boss, I get the health down a little, pull it near them, and get close so that it does only phy attacks. I sit there until the burn goes away, and combat status does too. The people in the squad are wondering if I was lagging, but continue attacking it. With combat status gone, I used a teleport incense, and boss proceeds to wipe them.
    Then they ask, "WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!" I reply, "I didn't feel like soloing it anymore." And dropped squad.

I love it when noobs go around and make up random ****. The only way for you to be in non-combat state is for the boss to stop attacking you (include phy/mag/dot). So for you to be able to tp out, the boss will already be on the others for a good 10 seconds.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kiyoshi: Actually. If you stop attacking altogether, you eventually will be put into "non-combat" state. Why do you think it is that if you pass by a mob and it arggo's/attacks you, you won't go into combat state?

It's because you either don't attack back, or you attack and then just stop and move on.

Altros there did the later. He pulled it in, and then stopped attack altogether. He waited a little bit of time and then Town Ported out of there ^.^
  • RawDawg - Heavens Tear
    RawDawg - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not squad punishment...but a humorous tale none-the-less.

Flying through Eth and common chat lights up...It's a fem cleric being highly obnoxious to all, racial slurs, sexual innuendos, the works. Screaming "Hey *insert slur here*" at anyone passes by and demanding a ride.
    Well I decided it was my civic duty to help her. I slyly asked if she wanted to go somewhere, why not use her personal teleport...she, being new fell, for and the first part of my plan and ported, right to the Eth. Teleportation ability gone...I granted her wish for a ride....

Right to the level 85 Mobs by the Cave of sadistic Glee...and I dropped her.
    High above I could her her still cussing as she fell through the clouds and right on top of a miniboss.

Thinking back on it, I kinda miss her....

I wonder why she didn't have wings?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kiyoshi: Actually. If you stop attacking altogether, you eventually will be put into "non-combat" state. Why do you think it is that if you pass by a mob and it arggo's/attacks you, you won't go into combat state?

It's because you either don't attack back, or you attack and then just stop and move on.

Altros there did the later. He pulled it in, and then stopped attack altogether. He waited a little bit of time and then Town Ported out of there ^.^

Go aggro a mob but don't attack it. Try to tp and see what happens... then come back and say what you said again. I have yet seem a mob that hits slower then 1 hit per 10 seconds.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear
    Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I wonder why she didn't have wings?

Typical troll....she never played the game, just came on to make a spectacle of herself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]