Notice: Fashion Issue - Fixed

Comments

• /engeance - Harshlands
    /engeance - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    To honest i have no idea what your Talking about but im gonna say Fashion.i have a Awesome Set of stuff on me. (SpringBiker Top Purple Chain Boot's Black and Chain Pant's Purple)b:laugh WOOT!! ~Ven
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    To honest i have no idea what your Talking about but im gonna say Fashion.i have a Awesome Set of stuff on me. (SpringBiker Top Purple Chain Boot's Black and Chain Pant's Purple)b:laugh WOOT!! ~Ven

Then figure it out.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Double post apology~

I bet they did this **** on purpose, Somewhere somehow they made a huge buck off of this....
    i noticed how fast they fixed it after this many complaints. Yet, they took their time on the tideborns...Making people buy make over scrolls back n forth...dyes and what not. The programmers are headf*cked seriously..
  • XLeXiEx - Sanctuary
    XLeXiEx - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yeah but at least the fashions fixed..my shining feather is back to normal again b:pleased
  • maruuchi
    maruuchi Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Fugly face again...Luvs it</3
  • ProctoIogist - Sanctuary
    ProctoIogist - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The thing is, the Fashion being messed up was universal. Everyone was experiencing it. Whereas the TB face glitch is only being experienced on certain graphics cards. So you tell me which one was the bigger issue. Most would agree the Fashion problem outweighed the TB face glitch. Sorry to those its still happening to though.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The issue with the Tideborn face mismatch is still being worked on... (as you can clearly see.)
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My leopard top is still the same as it is a golden brown not green.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3772/20100519164457.jpg

This the colour it is suppose to be.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/383/20100220030750.jpg
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    now fix the damn Ashura Netherqueen in nirvana !!! there is no way to kill that boss atm !!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • SoftStabs - Harshlands
    SoftStabs - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The thing is, the Fashion being messed up was universal. Everyone was experiencing it. Whereas the TB face glitch is only being experienced on certain graphics cards. So you tell me which one was the bigger issue. Most would agree the Fashion problem outweighed the TB face glitch. Sorry to those its still happening to though.

Sure for some its the graphics card. But for some it isnt, when the fashion was glitched FINALLY my tideborn looked normal. They fixed the fashion and she looks like a damn clown again........Yeah real graphics card issue b:surrender
  • maruuchi
    maruuchi Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ofcourse everyone QQ more about the fashion items because they paid for them...And how many has this magical graphic card that shows TB faces normal?
  • ProctoIogist - Sanctuary
    ProctoIogist - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    maruuchi wrote: »
    Ofcourse everyone QQ more about the fashion items because they paid for them...And how many has this magical graphic card that shows TB faces normal?

Ive never had a problem with my TB faces looking pale. They've always come out the same color as the body. So yes, there are people out there that don't have the TB face glitch.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    The issue with the Tideborn face mismatch is still being worked on... (as you can clearly see.)

How about working on bugged events like Forrest Ruins and Monthly Horse Races too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    OMG its exactly like what i thinking . .
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=730032
    The broken fashion actually fixing TB issue . . OMG OMG OMG . . b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i actually liked my lovebird dress like that, in one color b:sad
    but rest of my fash looks normal now b:pleased
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's a shame that the attempt to fix the TBs (not that I've had any problem with them myself, on my own characters or other people's) ended up breaking fashion in the process.

But, thanks for fixing the bug so fast. I spend a lot on my wardrobe, coin or gold, and I would have been severely unimpressed if the fix hadn't come fast.

(That said, I cannot be the only one to find the irony in how fast this was fixed, can I? Seems like, when it threatens PWE's income to great amounts, anything is possible... )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Purgatori - Heavens Tear
    Purgatori - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just wanted to say thank you for fixing the issue so quickly.....you can ignore my ticket I sent in about the fashion.lol b:surrender b:cute
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wow, I'm actually shocked that this was fixed at all, maybe I'll start trusting the people behind the game again. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sasie - Raging Tide
    Sasie - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wow, I'm actually shocked that this was fixed at all, maybe I'll start trusting the people behind the game again. Thanks!

My Dress was fixed, Thank You Very Much. =) b:bye I hope everyone's problem's will be fixed :P
  • Ltchy - Heavens Tear
    Ltchy - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    congratulations pwi.. Your small patch to fix the fash bug made it so I can't play pwi anymore.. Not sure why but my computer now will not accept MINIMUM settings to be relatively lag free anymore. Crashing after the slightest amount of lag..

Guess I'll be seeing you in about a year when I get my new computer.

Never thought I'd have to see the day. *starts going through pwi withdrawls
    b:shocked
  • Sasie - Raging Tide
    Sasie - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    congratulations pwi.. Your small patch to fix the fash bug made it so I can't play pwi anymore.. Not sure why but my computer now will not accept MINIMUM settings to be relatively lag free anymore. Crashing after the slightest amount of lag..

Guess I'll be seeing you in about a year when I get my new computer.

Never thought I'd have to see the day. *starts going through pwi withdrawls
    b:shocked

oh wow, 0.0 well they didnt totally fix it, when i jump my char's clothes will now be that i am naked. -.- but then it will go back to being clothed if i move. very wierd glitch. and it freaks me out.b:shocked
  • Ronin_U - Heavens Tear
    Ronin_U - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The only fasion of mine that was changed...I liked the change! I hate the red color of my veno's vampire top, the black instead of red was MUCH better...change back!! LOL
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    geez stop complaining, if you liked your fashion better after the change - well too bad thats not te way you bought it. and i think most of the ppl (including me) are very happy its all back too normal, this is how we liked it, that is how and why we bought it.

THANKS ALOT FOR FIXING IT b:kiss exspecially fast like that
  • Deliavesa - Dreamweaver
    Deliavesa - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Granted I did not care for the fashion mess up because of all I spent to get it the color I wanted, BUT I did like finally being about to see my Tideborn one color. Now the fashion is fixed (thank you) and my Tideborn is back to white faced b:cry will I ever get to see her how she is suppose to be again.
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckle they already said they are still working on the tides^^ i have a psy myself but that fashion thing was the way bigger bugger for me^^
  • Deliavesa - Dreamweaver
    Deliavesa - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL believe me I agree with that. I have alot of toons and one of my parters and I go to a lot of touble to make our couples outfits matched when we logged on and saw they no longer did everyone on vent took off their headphones LOL. It was just nice to see her face right for a bit. I am very happy the fashion is fixed. b:chuckle
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckle they already said they are still working on the tides^^ i have a psy myself but that fashion thing was the way bigger bugger for me^^

They told us that the tb skin is our graphic cards, told us to update them. No fix there. They have "been working" on the tb skin since December. Yesterday was the first day their skin was right and everyone, not just the ones with certain graphic cards were seeing things correctly.

To me, it's like a web designer making a website, the site doesn't work on the client's browser so the web designer says "Oh, yeah that's just the browser, you should clear your cache, close the browser and reopen it, it should work then!" The client comes back and says it didn't work, the web designer says "Oh damn it didn't work. Well I can't figure out what is wrong, I'll work on it, until then, you have to suffer without seeing your website." When all along, it's the web designer's coding that is making it not show on the browser, but the designer would like to be lazy and tell them to keep waiting, they got all these bells and whistles to add to the site.

PW has "been working" on a lot of things for a long long time, and those aren't fixed yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • frozenstar
    frozenstar Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ugghhh just great, The TB face color was fixed when the fash got the glitch and I was all happy. Now that the fashion is fixed, the tb face color is back to being **** again. Why can't both be fixed at the same time b:angry
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    frozenstar wrote: »
    Ugghhh just great, The TB face color was fixed when the fash got the glitch and I was all happy. Now that the fashion is fixed, the tb face color is back to being **** again. Why can't both be fixed at the same time b:angry

Because that would be logical, and logic is fail. =___=
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The one thing I noticed was my clothes being all messy, but Ivy's face was so pretty. Now my clothes are fine, but now Ivy's face is back to the pale face. b:angry

Fix them again plox. It's always been a peeve of mine (and several others).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.