WTT House for Tiger Packs

Meatbunz - Archosaur
Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Offering my $580k house located on 3811 Hilton Drive, Los Angeles, California for 600k tiger packs. House includes a pool, 3 car garage, game room, 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. Fully furnished (so u r getting a deal out of it), excellent internet service for ur tw gaming needs. Anyways, I figured might as well sell my house since tiger packs are back out, and I really want to make more tiger mount babies b:chuckle. Leave your offers here, I'll also consider selling individual rooms for bountique/pack items. Have a nice summer vacation everyone, enjoy the 2x drops event b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Meatbunz - Archosaur on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Does it have a garden? cuz else the deal is only 530k packs...got to think of future kids and dogs running around too
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Anyways, I figured might as well sell my house since tiger packs are back out, and I really want to make more tiger mount babies

Congrats, you just won the "epic fail of the day" award.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    dont feel so surprised rainbow...meat wins that quite often ~.^
  • XXSairaXx - Archosaur
    XXSairaXx - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Meaaaat gimmeh ur house D:

I offer Lunar ornament b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOLb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Meatbunz... are you feeling okay <___< your house for....... game stuff? b:shocked

go lay down and go to sleep for a bit... oh and check your temperature... i'm worried for you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Offering my $580k house located on 3811 Hilton Drive, Los Angeles, California for 600k tiger packs. House includes a pool, 3 car garage, game room, 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. Fully furnished (so u r getting a deal out of it), excellent internet service for ur tw gaming needs. Anyways, I figured might as well sell my house since tiger packs are back out, and I really want to make more tiger mount babies b:chuckle. Leave your offers here, I'll also consider selling individual rooms for bountique/pack items. Have a nice summer vacation everyone, enjoy the 2x drops event b:bye

u should do wot i do to get tiger packs....... yes u guessed it get of ur fat **** and get a job

lvl to 80 no oricals as quick as a oricaler mean a no life so go out in to the real world and earn some money for packs and u to can be a OP as me
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    u should do wot i do to get tiger packs....... yes u guessed it get of ur fat **** and get a job

lvl to 80 no oricals as quick as a oricaler mean a no life so go out in to the real world and earn some money for packs and u to can be a OP as me

god has spoken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2010

god has spoken

God needs to go back to grammer school and brush up on his punctuations
    b:bye you were all swell peoples