Please help!!

Options
BladR - Lost City
BladR - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello, I didn't know where to post this, I'm sorry, I hope you don't delete it cause I'm desperate. I've made a purchase of zen yesterday at about 17:00 through Google and things didn't go so good cause I checked the box for my email not to be shown and therefor my Billing was canceled by your team.

The problem is that my money dissapeared from my account, and didn't get them back not untill today. What happened to my money if the billing was canceled? Why did you take my money if you canceled the billing anyway?

Will my money be returned to me or I just lost them? I saw that the money will be returned within 3-5 working days but why? It took only a few seconds to take my money and 5 days to return them? b:sad

Thanks in advance for any answers that you might give to solve this problem. Or maybe you will just delete this thread and leave me like this. I would also like an answer from someone that's part of the staff not other players, and please keep your sarcasm at home, and....excuse my poor English.

Have a nice day!
Post edited by BladR - Lost City on

Comments

• BladR - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Can I get some help here please? I am really desperate. My money is still gone. b:sad
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well you can just send in a support ticket and wait for a reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hello, I didn't know where to post this, I'm sorry, I hope you don't delete it cause I'm desperate. I've made a purchase of zen yesterday at about 17:00 through Google and things didn't go so good cause I checked the box for my email not to be shown and therefor my Billing was canceled by your team.

The problem is that my money dissapeared from my account, and didn't get them back not untill today. What happened to my money if the billing was canceled? Why did you take my money if you canceled the billing anyway?

Will my money be returned to me or I just lost them? I saw that the money will be returned within 3-5 working days but why? It took only a few seconds to take my money and 5 days to return them? b:sad

Thanks in advance for any answers that you might give to solve this problem. Or maybe you will just delete this thread and leave me like this. I would also like an answer from someone that's part of the staff not other players, and please keep your sarcasm at home, and....excuse my poor English.

Have a nice day!

Even though Google Checkout says that you will not be charged, if you are using a debit or bank card, we are dealing with an actual money line and not a credit line so the funds will be taken during the purchase process to ensure you do no go spending more than you have. This is common of all debit cards world-wide and the only difference will be how fast that money comes back to you. As you have said, your purchase is canceled so your money is on the way back to you and will never arrive instantly. It normally takes 2-5 business days before you see the funds back in your funding source. This is perfectly normal so no need to panic. If you need assistance with the refund, you will need to contact Google Checkout directly. If your payment attempts was on Monday, May 17th, then you should expect those funds back to the funding source by next Monday, May 24th. If you are using a prepaid credit card, the wait is 10 whole days and you should expect the funds back no sooner than May 27th.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • BladR - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I will wait, I can't do anything to solve this matter for now. The money aren't back in my account still. Thanks for the reply shnuggles

It would suck though if my money will never come back, it's not such a big amount it's 20 bucks but....it's still money, and I've worked for them. Anyway...thanks
  • Kaieza - Heavens Tear
    Kaieza - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I will wait, I can't do anything to solve this matter for now. The money aren't back in my account still. Thanks for the reply shnuggles

It would suck though if my money will never come back, it's not such a big amount it's 20 bucks but....it's still money, and I've worked for them. Anyway...thanks

If all else fails, and you used either a debit or credit card you can always dispute purchases at your bank. Just talk to a clerk at your bank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If all else fails, and you used either a debit or credit card you can always dispute purchases at your bank. Just talk to a clerk at your bank.

This is very bad advice and I do not recommend this unless you actually have a payment problem. The other issue is that you cannot dispute transactions that have already been canceled or refunded. If you dispute a transaction with our company, as part of the security systems, your account would get automatically banned until the dispute issue is resolved. So once again, disputing should NOT be your option unless your funding source is actually stolen or unauthorized transactions have taken place. Disputes will also only prolong the money from coming back to you since they can take up to and sometimes over 90 days to resolve.

Ultimately, we cannot stop you from a dispute but remember the above when doing so.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • BladR - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The problem is solved, I'm sorry for the delayed reply. I got my money back, thank you for your support. Cheers and the best of luck to you all.

You can close this if you like.
This discussion has been closed.