Skill Clips for Tidebornes?

Identical - Lost City
Identical - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
So I tried getting the skill clip from the mysterious man that trades advance pages for skills. It states 200 advanced mystical pages for 12 assassin skills so I made 200 and nope no quest. I borrowed 300 to check if maybe the amount was wrong. But, still didn't get any quest to acquire it. Someone wanna tell me whats going on?
Post edited by Identical - Lost City on

Comments

• Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So I tried getting the skill clip from the mysterious man that trades advance pages for skills. It states 200 advanced mystical pages for 12 assassin skills so I made 200 and nope no quest. I borrowed 300 to check if maybe the amount was wrong. But, still didn't get any quest to acquire it. Someone wanna tell me whats going on?

They said they would add the skills to the game, not make the availabe for use?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    well they are avaliable i made all my 79 100 and most of all my skills.
  • varf
    varf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Alright it is actually 300 for 10 books... but it isn't under an Assassin all thing.. It is under Assassin trade demon or assassin sage trade or something to that effect under all of the random choices... They are all lvl 92... They all require Master of Discord (lvl 99 culti) although I am unsure at this point if that is just a text mistake or a working one.. meaning I'm not sure if it just says it or if it means it... Good Luck Tho!
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    I don't want 10 random books I want the clip like you can get with other classes. Where it gives you 1 of each skill...
  • Identical - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    has anyone tried the 300 page trade one?
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have a lot of people wondering about the cultivation req for these skills. Can a GM please respond whether or not this is something that will be fixed, a description error, or if that's indeed the requirement, and if so, why is 99 culti required.

Thanks... well... thanks GM if you actually read/respond to this._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have a lot of people wondering about the cultivation req for these skills. Can a GM please respond whether or not this is something that will be fixed, a description error, or if that's indeed the requirement, and if so, why is 99 culti required.

Thanks... well... thanks GM if you actually read/respond to this._.

Yes, and that's the majority of the clips skills for other classes... there's 99 and 92, 92 requires level 92 and the 89 culti, 99 requires level 99 and the 99 culti. Basically not all sage/demon skills are level 89.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes, and that's the majority of the clips skills for other classes... there's 99 and 92, 92 requires level 92 and the 89 culti, 99 requires level 99 and the 99 culti. Basically not all sage/demon skills are level 89.

The issue is that unlike the other classes, the Tideborn's Level 92 skill books require Level 99 cultivation (Master of Harmony/Discord). Other Level 92 books for non Tideborn require Aware of the Myriad/Void).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i had the same problem, needed 300 adv. myth pages to get 10 books