The eternal question: Sage or Demon?

Kirouka - Sanctuary
Kirouka - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Venomancer
I have looked around the forums and searched for a guide about Sage and Demon skills/etc, and I haven't been able to find one that really answers my questions. I'm pretty low level still, but I like to have time to consider options before I make a decision, so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions for me. :)

In your own opinion, should a robe veno go Sage or Demon, and why?

Any pros and cons that you can think of for Sage or Demon?

I heard something about skills being involved. What are the skills that apply to Sage and Demon?

Any advice for choosing Sage or Demon?

If there is a thread that I somehow missed that answers these questions, please reply with the link to the thread :) I looked for a while but I didn't really see any concrete answers to these questions lol. And sorry if you think I'm a noob or whatever, I just want to make sure I get this right haha. :)

Thank you, in advance, for your help and time!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kirouka | Venomancer | PWI
Post edited by Kirouka - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sage soul degeneration.
    Demon summer sprint.

Everything else seems to be swings and roundabouts - what one side loses in one place, they gain somewhere else.

But those two skills are pretty different. And soul degen swings it, for me.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There are no reasons to go demon, the only reason I could think of are demon summer sprint and demon ironwood, and venomous scarab is not bad either.

But seeing as veno got a lvl 79 skill that has the same effect as the demon ironwood proc, its pretty useless to go demon.

Sage all the way...especially when you are PvE based.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Must we reiterate all these failed arguments again? Wrong wrong wrong wrong, and the debate goes on. Read it in the many other threads.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    Must we reiterate all these failed arguments again? Wrong wrong wrong wrong, and the debate goes on. Read it in the many other threads.
    All of this has happened before. All of this will happen again. b:chuckle
  • Kirouka - Sanctuary
    Kirouka - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I was just wondering the basics about Sage and Demon, as well as questioning others opinions. Its not really even asking "Which one is better?" Its more like me trying to figure it out because I haven't been able to find any threads other than people asking "Which one is better?" I didn't really see any information. Sorry if this bothered anyone, but if I don't ask, I'll never know lol.

And thank you guys for all your information! :) I really appreciate it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirouka | Venomancer | PWI
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    tweakz wrote: »

^This. Lol to the OP: just go look on ecatomb at the demon sage skills. Also your only lvl 5x atm. Learn more about your playing style before you decide.
    >.<
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There are no reasons to go demon, the only reason I could think of are demon summer sprint and demon ironwood, and venomous scarab is not bad either.

But seeing as veno got a lvl 79 skill that has the same effect as the demon ironwood proc, its pretty useless to go demon.

Sage all the way...especially when you are PvE based.
    i saw no reason to go sage :o but thats just me

btw, dont you remember when you said that sage is fail after you already were sage? you went sage coz you had to listen to brendle or w/e xD