Territory War Observation

knio
knio Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
So, there's always two sides to every territory war.. neither can be proven or accurate. And while there are videos on Youtube doing them, there's a lot of stuff left out.

I've been in a TW, and they're quite entertaining to me. Not only to participate, but to watch.

I know that there's a set limit for the height, and it's actually quite low, so it would be possible to see the goings-on down below if there were to be like... a walkway or such there. I think it should be blocked from the "view" of the TWers to prevent lag (and to prevent the QQ).

I mean, What really goes on in those 3 hour TW's? And if someone wanted to get the gyst of what TW is, why couldn't they just pop in on a match?

The cons that I haven't worked out are the snitches and double agents saying "Cat, left path". Stalemates aren't really fun. Unless chat is suspended to those who want to watch.

I dunno. It's just something I thought of, but haven't given a lot of thought.

P.S. I searched it, and didn't see anything, so I posted it. xD
Post edited by knio on

Comments

• I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    it sounds like an awesome idea. but, it's bad.

sure you can disable all chat privelages to those watching, but what about vent? pwe has no control over that.

maybe if pwe dedicated a server to recording and uploading a "replay" to a specific NPC and you can watch it like that. with full functionality like play, pause, ff, rw etc.
  • knio
    edited May 2010
    That's a cool idea.. but from what point of view would it be from?

A general movement? Actually moving between the people? Switching between people in the battlefield? that's a lot of people to switch from.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    U shud be able to view the war thru binding posts :D but other ppl can destroy the posts too >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    To watch a TW thats going on o.o whoa that'd be cool! like would you be like a ghost in the TW and watching from bleachers in the sky? b:laugh

jk but thats an interesting idea xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • knio
    edited May 2010
    But from the binding posts... I haven't been in a TW in a long time... but I think I only remember two of them.

And I dunno yet xD that's what I haven't thought out. I guess it would be whatever is possible.