Question about nirvana gear

_Nettuno_ - Harshlands
_Nettuno_ - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Hi, i would like to know if it's possible to redo the craft of a nirvana wepon (or armor) to get the addon u wish, exemple:

I use the ralentless finisher (TT100 dagger) to make a nirvana dagger, the random addon is (exemple)+4% crit.

Now do i have to make another TT100 to get the sacrical strike or the recast will give me another (or maybe more than one, if i don't get what i want) to get the addon i wish?

Thank you b:bye
Post edited by _Nettuno_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi, i would like to know if it's possible to redo the craft of a nirvana wepon (or armor) to get the addon u wish, exemple:

I use the ralentless finisher (TT100 dagger) to make a nirvana dagger, the random addon is (exemple)+4% crit.

Now do i have to make another TT100 to get the sacrical strike or the recast will give me another (or maybe more than one, if i don't get what i want) to get the addon i wish?

Thank you b:bye

a 100+ will have to confirm this but it is my understand thet you take the dagger u have which i believe you are talking about this http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26055 and 7 more raptures and recast (or reforge whichever) and you get 1 of the unique addons listed and 2 others (the top section). so in this case u have a 25% chance of getting sac strike and a 25% of getting God Frenzy which is basically the same but goes off more often it looks like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nettuno_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    But if it fail (giving +3% or +4%) i must try whit another TT100 and 230 crystals,right? i'll not be able to simply do the recast till i'll get the addon i want?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    But if it fail (giving +3% or +4%) i must try whit another TT100 and 230 crystals,right? i'll not be able to simply do the recast till i'll get the addon i want?

You CAN recast as many times as you want as long as you have the 7 raptures to do so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • _Nettuno_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    You CAN recast as many times as you want as long as you have the 7 raptures to do so.

Thank you, than i could (at least) dearm about a nirvana dagger :-P

Make more than a TT100 it's impossible for me, just one will be hard like hell :-P

Thank you all for the answers b:pleased b:bye