Blacksmith Lvl 4 Skill

IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
edited May 2010 in The Crafting Nook
Well i want to know if there is anyway to get this skill without doing the quest because i accidentally trashed this quest thinking i could buy it at the Elder of Archosaur and now im stuck and can't make my TT60 Bow

Thanks for the replies :)
Post edited by IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Even if you trashed the quest, you should be able to pick it up again.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Even if you trashed the quest, you should be able to pick it up again.

i can't and i figured out that i had passed the level limit to reaccept the quest again so i can't get it which means im f****d :( lol
  • Shadoownn - Heavens Tear
    Shadoownn - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    IDK if u did pass the lvl limit or some thing if u have, u will have to buy it then from other people, or u can buy it from bounti.
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I didn't think there was a level limit for this. If you reach the blacksmithing level required then you're eligible for the quest. You automatically get it, but if you trashed it, look in your "Find Quest" menu for it.

It'll give you "Blacksmith so-and-so wants to speak with you" or something along those lines. Just look around on some search engines and I'm sure you'll be able to find where the guy is, as well as the coordinates and picture of him/her on the map.

If i remember correctly, you speak to the Elder of Archosaur, then to the Blacksmith (563 682)...

See: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Crafting#Blacksmith for more detailed information.