When can we expect bug fixes?

Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Chronicles
So I've been playing this game since the start of open beta. Over the time I've heard that the developers were working on bug fixes but it seems that most bugs in the game still remain.

In rebirth the bug where you may get sent to 1k streams still exists.

Rubberbanding is still a very large issue, I'll avoid PvP in most areas unless if they are completely flat these days because of how bad it can be at times.

Soulripper in TT2-2 and TT2-3 is still bugged. It's still possible to keep the boss from every showing up.

These are bugs that have been in the game for over a year. I have heard many times from reputable sources that fixes were being worked on. I was just curious as to when we can expect these bugs to be fixed. b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:laugh

Silly naive player, still expecting the devs to fix something! b:chuckle
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:laugh

Silly naive player, still expecting the devs to fix something! b:chuckle

Not Naive, just hopful. Some of us however have lost all hope for PW Devs, which is actually the most logical path to choose considering their track record.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nyandesu
    nyandesu Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Fixing bugs costs money though. b:sad
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    RB bug could be fixed sooooo easily....
    or at least patched.
    >.>'
    just put a 2-3 second or so respawn timer in RB so that you revive 2-3 seconds after you die instead of instantly.
    >_<'
    or make it like dragon temple where dying at the respawn point....brings you back to...the same respawn point
    instead of setting it for 1k's respawn point (this be just bad coding on their part) Q_Q
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    PWE fixes bugs in PWI? Since when?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    They will be fixed soon. In the meantime, enjoy the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-release of the anni pack. ;)
    edited May 2010
    RB bug could be fixed sooooo easily....
    or at least patched.
    >.>'
    just put a 2-3 second or so respawn timer in RB so that you revive 2-3 seconds after you die instead of instantly.
    >_<'
    or make it like dragon temple where dying at the respawn point....brings you back to...the same respawn point
    instead of setting it for 1k's respawn point (this be just bad coding on their part) Q_Q

Or set it so you dont need 6 people to enter the Valley of Reciprosity (rebirth). Instead have it check only when you start the instance & hand in the orders at the NPC inside. (similar to Warsong, where you can get sanctuaried, but then can easily just re-enter).

Or set it so you have to actually click to respawn from being a dead corpse.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I would really like to see when warsong will be fixed. It is going on idk maybe 4 - 6 months since we had gm port in check it out, have us send in tickets and tell us we should receive our rewards. Never received the reward from that either. Seems the least they could do since they don't even plan on fixing it.

What did we get? A notice on forums not to persue the instance, untill they can fix it.

Also where the hell is the pk tourny?

Seriously at lvl 100 im tired of BH, TT, WB, and nirvana.

Give me some end game content that isn't completely mind numbing.

And yes I blame the GM's, since they are the only people with access to devs. Im tired of all the kiss butt "I'll check it out and I'm doing research. Your players want results b:angry
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Tell em, Aubree b:victory
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Or set it so you dont need 6 people to enter the Valley of Reciprosity (rebirth). Instead have it check only when you start the instance & hand in the orders at the NPC inside. (similar to Warsong, where you can get sanctuaried, but then can easily just re-enter).

Or set it so you have to actually click to respawn from being a dead corpse.

me like the first part.
    the 2nd possible solution wouldn't work for me.
    ._.'
    me would still be too quick even with me inhibitor and end up respawning at 1k.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I would really like to see when warsong will be fixed. It is going on idk maybe 4 - 6 months since we had gm port in check it out, have us send in tickets and tell us we should receive our rewards. Never received the reward from that either. Seems the least they could do since they don't even plan on fixing it.

What did we get? A notice on forums not to persue the instance, untill they can fix it.

And yes I blame the GM's, since they are the only people with access to devs. Im tired of all the kiss butt "I'll check it out and I'm doing research. Your players want results b:angry

I knew I married her for a reason. b:chuckle

No more packs b:angry
  • ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Here is the picture of that very reference in warsong Aubree is making.
    2z7k09t.jpg

I have posted and complained on this issue several times. It seems to me PWE puts out new content but does not take the time to ensure its quality or survivability over a length of time. PWE continues to make it just enough time to get people interested and wanting to run the instance enough to find its flaws and abandon it.

This very much reminds me of a store my GF in undergrad used to shop at for "club clothes." They were cheap, sexy and fun but after a few nights out their durability began to show. She could not wear them anymore because they would fall apart literally at the seams. "But hey!" Who cares right they will have a new rack of new clothes out every five days and you can just buy those and wear them out in a two weeks as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    me like the first part.
    the 2nd possible solution wouldn't work for me.
    ._.'
    me would still be too quick even with me inhibitor and end up respawning at 1k.

Then mayhaps you should layoff a bit on that hamsta crack.

And when are they going to fix the forum glitch with images that force the width wider then a set limit? *points to post above me*
  • AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear
    AngelaMarie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What are these words you use? "bug fixes"? I don't understand these words... Silly barb, making up words...
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Do these bugs stop you from enjoying the game?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Yes, yes they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ButtSekks - Dreamweaver
    ButtSekks - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010

They completely destroy the "worth" of doing instances.

-warsong no Best Token of Luck reward

They make the instance unsafe and therefore removed

-pk tournament dropping items/gear after loss in tourney

Yes I would say they drastically take away from the games enjoyment. Here is a 100 dollar bill and a lollipop. However in 2 weeks we are gonna punch you in the face and take that money and lollipop back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    weird, I guess I just have different views towards this game because none of them stop me from enjoying the game, ~_^.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes they do stop me from enjoying the game, warsong and pk tourny are instances that actually reward you for the work you put forth.

Being you are only 61 you havent even gammad yet.So I can see why you have a shallow veiw of the bugs and it disrupting your play.

BTW still waiting on the mag resist buff to be fixed too..... Oh and is it possible to make dew of star actually reduce mag damage?

Pretty sure the answer will be, "We will check into itor we are working on it."
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Yes they do stop me from enjoying the game, warsong and pk tourny are instances that actually reward you for the work you put forth.

Being you are only 61 you havent even gammad yet.So I can see why you have a shallow veiw of the bugs and it disrupting your play.

I had a lvl 161 Bm on a u know what server -.-
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I had a lvl 161 Bm on a u know what server -.-

Which clearly isn't a PWI server. So that makes your points null and void anyway. Toodles.

I'm not 100 yet, and originally, my goal before I even considered quitting was hitting 100. Now I just really can't be bothered to. There's nothing special waiting at 100 besides Nirvana, which is going to end up like TT in that it's cool the first two times, and then every time after that it's as boring as ****. Lunar's still broken, so I'm not going to bother paying any money to even attempt to run it.

There are aspects of the game I still enjoy, but the fact gameplay is so inhibited at a higher level because of all the lack of content and lack of bug fixes makes it less enjoyable to level and play in the first place. After all, nothing worthwhile is waiting for players at 10x anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Which clearly isn't a PWI server. So that makes your points null and void anyway. Toodles.

Yes, it does. Tiger49.gif
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes, it does. Tiger49.gif

And no, it doesn't.

Because if you had brains, you would realise that different servers not run by PWE are clearly run by different teams. Some things do or don't happen in these servers that do/don't happen in PWI ones.

So, again, you argument remains null, void and invalid. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    And no, it doesn't.

Because if you had brains, you would realise that different servers not run by PWE are clearly run by different teams. Some things do or don't happen in these servers that do/don't happen in PWI ones.

So, again, you argument remains null, void and invalid. b:bye

I meant about the null and void part lol Tiger42.gif
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Just wait till you experience the joys of your first rebirth when someone gets sent to 1k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    When can we expect bug fixes?

It should be clearly obvious that the devs have absolutely NO intention of doing this or it would have already happened long before now. You people might as well stop complaining about something that will never change or take place.
  • _azure_ - Sanctuary
    _azure_ - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Personally I think EatWithSpoons was the smarter one of us all. With him being practically the only GM that gave a **** and actually responded to majority of complaints and issues but I honestly think he knew what path PWI was going or rather he saw it quicker then a majority of us.

I know that he quit but I don't know the reasoning behind it either. But if I was him I would have seen that being a GM was useless because even tho GM's are supposed to be a medium to who we can talk to with Ingame problems and they relay those messages to the Devs, the Devs quite frankly care even less about it's playerbase and just their wallets.

So it's pointless hearing a GM saying: 'We care and want to help, we'll see what we can do and look into it' because we've heard it all before and havent seen squat been done in nearly 2 years.

Some may care, but clearly you can't do anything if the Devs don't listen. I can guarantee this will be the same result with every other game PWI entertainment have churned out, you'll see nothing but complaints, bugs never fixed in years, devs **** its playerbase over because they know nothing about its playerbase whatsoever and the fact that they'll continuinly push you towards to the purchase zen option.

It's a waste of time playing this game or any other created by them for that matter and your complaints for the latter will fall on deaf ears
  • nyandesu
    nyandesu Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yo, remember when they acknowledged that there was a bug with flesh ream and were gonna try and get it fixed?

Good times.

Also, private servers with an edited level cap are ****. Isn't level 150 enough? srsly.
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    one word never

ps: except it s lvl 105
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I can change my tideborn skin color now !!
    Its fixed xD its fixed !! b:victory b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
This discussion has been closed.