Celestial Schism Mold

Tryndal - Heavens Tear
Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Ok not bad!? Big question though? Will we need to re-learn our skills that we have already learned as Sage/Demon?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
Post edited by Tryndal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dagger_Wish - Dreamweaver
    Dagger_Wish - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ummm yes now go and thank PWI gods for this b:laugh
    Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so waste your time and have the time of your life !
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes, you will. Enjoy!
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Well I guess Im not switching! It costs too much as it is now for Books!b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Reading the news post, it would appear so. The bit about certain skills converting likely only applies to the triple spark and the chi skill (Mo Zun's Taunt/Master Li's Technique)
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Hmmmm seems to be another way to get you to spend more cash on packs to get tokens for skills!

Clever PWI! Clever!b:avoid
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Don't have to use it. I'm perfectly happy as a demon, and I have no plans to switch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • nyandesu
    nyandesu Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Thank your stars that you have to relearn skills.

Venomancers running around with Demon Nova and Sage Amp, 2x stun, 2x Fox Form.

Blademasters with 2 Roars, 2 their-axe-stun (forget what the PWI term for it is) and 2 of each Mastery.

Need I go on?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There's actually none of my active sage/demons I'd change over. My veno as sage still suits me fine months later, my bm as demon I like a lot, and my wizard as demon I still prefer. For my retired characters, I'd still keep my barb demon and it's my cleric that I might consider going demon if I weren't bored of it. I can't imagine the incentive to change at all though if I had every book I needed (or nearly that) for each of these classes. It's way too costly to replace 'em.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nyandesu wrote: »
    Thank your stars that you have to relearn skills.

Venomancers running around with Demon Nova and Sage Amp, 2x stun, 2x Fox Form.

Blademasters with 2 Roars, 2 their-axe-stun (forget what the PWI term for it is) and 2 of each Mastery.

Need I go on?

Wtf are you talking about?
    Sage/demon skils reset to lvl 10 on conversion, and than you have to relearn the lvl 11 skils
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sage/demon skils reset to lvl 10 on conversion, and than you have to relearn the lvl 11 skils

From the looks of it, that person was thinking that "not re-learning" automatically meant "being able to learn both Sage and Demon versions", which is wrong, as "not re-learning" would logically mean having all the skills converted to the other side.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • nyandesu
    nyandesu Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010

No **** Sherlock.

I was talking of what would happen if they weren't reset to level 10 on conversion. That's why I said "Thank your stars that you don't keep the skills."

Christ, you people need to learn how to read.
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Another PWI scam, im staying with demon
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nyandesu wrote: »
    No **** Sherlock.

I was talking of what would happen if they weren't reset to level 10 on conversion. That's why I said "Thank your stars that you don't keep the skills."

Christ, you people need to learn how to read.

Actually no. As I already explained, it wouldn't necessarily mean that you could learn both skills, just that the skills you already knew would've been converted to the respective side and obviously you would've lost the effect of the previous.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I pass this Conversion,learned every single sage skill already. No need to convert to demon and relearn everything :D
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Reysassin - Heavens Tear
    Reysassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The big question I have that has still to be answered... if we do choose to switch our path, on the reset do we get some/all/none of the spirit and coin back that was used for learning skills that we lose? or should i just plan on farming spirit/coins on my barb til my fingers bleed?
    ReYVynN-93 barb (semi-retired)
    Reysassin-8X assassin (semi-actively levelling til sage/demon skills drop)
    Sbiggs-54 veno
    and others to remain unlisted...

"What is best in life?"
    "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And here the lamentation of their women."

"Oracles... wtf are oracles..? I'm here to play the game, not power level through it so i can call other people noobs..."
  • oinkysqueak
    oinkysqueak Posts: 0
    edited October 2011
    Why do you people talk on here if you have no answers to the topic at all? Time wasting idiots!!
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why do you people talk on here if you have no answers to the topic at all? Time wasting idiots!!

Why do you dig up ancient threats just to post this? Time wasting idiot?

anyway, NECRO
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2011

So why would you waste your time to necro this thread and insult ppl while you in the 1st place are not giving any answer ?

b:bye IDIOT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<