The Vanquish Thread :D

Centaura - Dreamweaver
Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hey!, A Shout out to my Fellow Faction Members, Shy? Talk with us here!, *No Flames Please this is a good will thread**note please Follow Forum rule's here like i said this is a good will thread* Ill get us Started Someone in our faction has a serious addiction to packs................................................................................................................................fill in the blank im pretty sure most people can guess, And someone also owe's me my 1st Place Prize in One of Our Tourney's >.> you know who you are. Anyway's have fun Everyone. and VANQUISH ALL!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
Post edited by Centaura - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Gal_Tink - Dreamweaver
    Gal_Tink - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Vanquish is a loving, nice faction. I love the people here. I get a long with most all of them. I am not sure I have any problems with anyone yet.

And yes, I freely admit. I am addicted to packs, but not as bad as one person I know b:thanks
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    blah there i posted happy?
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Ill never be happy larkb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

• melizzard
    melizzard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Can I name names!!!! I want to name names!!!! And....VANQUISH ROCKS!!b:dirty
  • shabur
    shabur Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOOO you dont get the first place prize Cent
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    2x i did Shabur ive gotten zilchb:cry

• WebGoddess - Dreamweaver
    WebGoddess - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Awww I puffy heart you guys!! Come to Vanquish join the fun b:cute
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Web you finally got your Forum Advatar Grats!b:victory

• GoldDigger/ - Dreamweaver3
    GoldDigger/ - Dreamweaver3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi i came i saw i left hehe
  • Endariel - Dreamweaver
    Endariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    GRAWRAWR b:victory
    I need not tell lies, I make truth happen.

- Vanquish now, Vanquish forever -
  • webgoddess
    webgoddess Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think the packs should stay out year round!! b:pleased I think TroubleDD is guilty of the pack addiction!! He's the one that got me hooked after all b:surrender
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Way to go DD, Look what you created *watchs Gold Prices Skyrocket* b:shocked

• Endariel - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Oh noes, nowzis i is niidz tu gets moar gold b:cry (oh wow, typing bad is hard, I salute those that do it naturaly).b:surrender

• Centaura - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Well Hello Sage/Demon Skills and 79 skills, Good Bye Coin you were so good to meb:cry

• Endariel - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    You still have coin? lucky sin.

• Centaura - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Vanquish Makes me Lucky, Vanquish is Green, Green is the color of Luck and $b:victory