IceDrakes (of sanctuary)

Options
JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary
JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Guild Banter
Hi All, and thank you for dropping by.
IceDrakes is currently recruiting ^^
Guild membership is open to all honorable players.
Current guild recruiting requirements:

Assassins 30+
Psychics 30+
Barbs 40+
Clerics 40+
Wizards 40+
Venos 50+
Blademasters 50+
Archers 50+

If your an active and talkative player, like to help others, and also like to receive help, this might be the faction for you.

Our Guild Website is http://IceDrakes.GuildLaunch.Com

Either
-Post a reply in this thread
-Send me a private mail
-Pm me Ingame (IGN- Joe Is Our Hero)
Or
Pm VenomKisses In Game for an invite.
If your unsure about us, and you need just a little bit more information, feel free to drop me any questions you may have, and i will be sure to answer them for you.
Hope to see you soonb:victory
Post edited by JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary on

Comments

• JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bumpyb:chuckle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    EDIT

Currently Recruiting
    Archer 40+
    Assassin 35+
    Barbarian 30+
    Blademaster 40+
    Cleric 30+
    Psychic 35+
    Venomancer 50+
    Wizard 35+

if your looking for some older players, or in your teens looking to have fun, you'll find both here, with help just around the corner with a request to your guildmates, this is IceDrakes.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:victory
  • Elezara - Sanctuary
    Elezara - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Aloha ~ I am a level 68 Arcane Cleric looking for another faction to join. I used to be in the faction "Contagion", but it fell apart and I recently left. There's really only a very few members left, and usually no one at all to squad with for quests, grinding, etc., which I could use some help with, you know, me being "squishy" and all, lol. I used to squad with the leader, Saitada, but she/he doesn't play in PWI any more, so I'm used to playing solo mostly. I would welcome the opportunity to learn how to play with squad more, with people who really like playing PWI, and having fun. The only thing I'm not really interested in is TW and PKing.

Oh the other thing you might want to know about me is that I'm dyslexic, that's why my siggy reads, "Elezara, the Directionally Dyslexic Cleric", lol. I spend my time farming mats, doing whichever quests I can, flying around and seeing who needs help, buffs, and rez, and taking my time leveling up so as to better understand my character, and the most effective way to play him. If I sound like someone who would be helpful for you to have in your faction, we could give ourselves a 2-week trial run, to see if I liked you guys and you liked me. I live in Hawai'i so there might be time constraints between where I am and where you are, probably workable though, lol. What do you think? Cheers! Elezara ~
    Go north.... NO Elezara! YOUR OTHER NORTH! Oh Gods you went South!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Saitada for the great sig!
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thank you for joining Elezara, you've proven to be a great member so far b:victory
  • Elezara - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hiya ~ thanks, although I really haven't done anything yet, lol.

btw, in order to sign up for the IceDrakes Forum, I had to reapply for membership in your Guild/Faction. So my membership is apparently "pending". This looks like a great faction, and I've had some nice chat with some of the members in game. I'm on at different times, partly because I live in Hawai'i, and partly because I'm married and I also have a business, so my hours are weird.

Thanks again for the invite! Cheers, Elezara
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    woof
    b:pleased
    edited June 2010
    Options
    by the power invested in me, i bump this thread b:chuckle
  • Elezara - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aloha ~ bumping this thread, too, as this has been a great guild/faction to be part of, with many helpful and interesting people involved. Thanks for recruiting me, and may the Force be with us! Cheers! ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elezara - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hey all ~ I'm bumping this thread up again, first of all because I see several people looking for a Faction, but maybe they make a mistake in thinking all they have to do is sit back and a faction will come to them, and they don't have to bother to go looking for one. Well, I guess that's one way to do things, but a faster way, and one with more control over which faction you might like to chose from, is to read all the faction recruitment posts in the Forum, making sure to look for those under the server you are playing on, (for example: Sanctuary, if that is the server you are on). It might take you a little time to read through all the posts, but that's what I did, and that's how I came to find IceDrakes, a really great faction, full of fun and helpful people!

So seek us out, see first post for who to contact or better yet, go to our Forum site, http://icedrakes.guildlaunch.com/ and read about us, and leave us a message, if you think we are a good Faction choice for you. I'm very happy with IceDrakes as my choice of faction! See you soon! Cheers, Elezara
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magnilda - Sanctuary
    Magnilda - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Update:

We're looking for active, friendly and helpful members - lvl 19+

Join us and grow together with the IceDrakes! :)