Is it me?

FanFon - Dreamweaver
FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
People really hate this class don't they?
Post edited by FanFon - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    rofl. Yes they do....Yes they do xD

Especially considering the moment a sin achieves lvl 60. They unlock their lvl 59 skills which, when in the right combo's and hands, become lethal weapons to any other class.

Sin's become super deadly if they have their Shadow Walk and Cat Tread maxed for their lvl....along with all their skills maxed to current lvl.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    rofl. Yes they do....Yes they do xD

Especially considering the moment a sin achieves lvl 60. They unlock their lvl 59 skills which, when in the right combo's and hands, become lethal weapons to any other class.

Sin's become super deadly if they have their Shadow Walk and Cat Tread maxed for their lvl....along with all their skills maxed to current lvl.

people just hate what they dont know. sins arent hard to beat. people are just too lazy to figure out how
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I know. Which is why I said they become deadly XD

I may not PK too often (because of current lvl), but I do know how to beat a sin in a duel, and if you equate that over to PvP it isn't that hard ^.^
  • Neptuneq - Archosaur
    Neptuneq - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    people just hate what they dont know. sins arent hard to beat. people are just too lazy to figure out how

Well you better start duelling sinsb:laughcuz i am one of the very few people that are both op and know how to play my class.most people don`t know how to play their assassins well and stops playing at lvl30-50 as it`s the hardest time for a sin to be good at anything.
    i am dueling all classes in 70-80 and wins with ease.so in order to make that statement duel some one that are pro at their classb:victory
    BTW archers are just a bag of damage and the easeyest class to beat XD
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Well you better start duelling sinsb:laughcuz i am one of the very few people that are both op and know how to play my class.most people don`t know how to play their assassins well and stops playing at lvl30-50 as it`s the hardest time for a sin to be good at anything.
    i am dueling all classes in 70-80 and wins with ease.so in order to make that statement duel some one that are pro at their classb:victory

you need to do some lurking around here.....

my sin is 90. leveled by quests. not oracled. not hypered in frost. i did the testing on stealth and detection potions and helped with a few other guides in here.

you're right most sins don't know how to play. that doesn't matter for what i was saying. i was referring to the sins who obviously do know how to kill. i also know how to kill those sins with my wizard and have also written in other threads how other classes can beat them too. and yes archers are the easiest to kill for us.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Your supposed to at least pretend to be modest.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2010

*cough* dueling means nothing *cough*
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Jtook - Heavens Tear
    Jtook - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I started a Sin a few weeks ago and the difference in attitude is pretty shocking when compared to the cleric. I giggle at some of the comments. Anyway, Sin is a fun Toon, very easy to lvl, just shame they run like they need the toilet though!
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think its hilarious the way people hate Sins. They're just jealous because of our stealth.b:pleased
    I pk frequently, and i think i have been cursed out in 10 languages so far xD.
    But seriously, the only problem people seem to have with us:
    1) They don't want us to stealth
    2) They get pissed when we're lower levelb:laugh
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    I think its hilarious the way people hate Sins. They're just jealous because of our stealth.b:pleased
    I pk frequently, and i think i have been cursed out in 10 languages so far xD.
    But seriously, the only problem people seem to have with us:
    1) They don't want us to stealth
    2) They get pissed when we're lower levelb:laugh

to **** them off more i'll then unstealth and let them strike first. shadow teleport, kill them, and watch them rage even more b:laugh
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *cough* dueling means nothing *cough*

of course this will lead to an argument,... but!

I think dueling is a more honest assessment of skill even though a score isn't kept. When a sin comes out of stealth, tripple sparked, first hitting and using apoth goods before while someone else is in the middle of something how does that make them OP? These same sins are loosing in duels.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    sins arent hard to beat. people are just too lazy to figure out how

we can be beaten easily just if we don't hit first... b:laugh
    if we dont hit first we can use shadow scape and run... b:bye
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]