at what lvl is a BM good?

Finn_haar - Sanctuary
Finn_haar - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Blademaster
I was wondering at what lvl a BM gets GOOD/AWESOME?
I have a feeling its going to be around lvl 209193024...... -__-''

I mean WHEN can I do like a... FB19 alone?
<< i dont know why my avatar says 52 but I'm 56
Post edited by Finn_haar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If your charmed, then you could do fb19 solo right now.
    If your not, then just bring a cleric along and you can still do it.

Around lvl 59 is when BM's get seriously good because they get their end-path skills, which (if your AoE path (axe)) can become very heavy DD. The Axe path final skill gives a amp to dmg, so if you use it and then spam AoE during the amp it'll quickly kill everything within the AoE range.

But as for me? I solo'd my first fb19 when i was around lvl 55. And that was thanks to me being charmed, and able to spam AoE skills.

Oh, as for awesome. That is achieved at lvl 79, when you learn your lvl 79 skills. ^^
  • Finn_haar - Sanctuary
    Finn_haar - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ok nice :) and when you were around lvl 56 what skills did you use and what lvl were those skills?
    aaaaaaaaaand what was the damage you made to the mobs around my lvl?

lol lots of questions xD
  • HarmieX - Heavens Tear
    HarmieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Level 1+
    /thread
  • GrimStorm - Dreamweaver
    GrimStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Level 1+
    /thread

Lol I have to agree with you. My first character was a cleric. I got him to lvl 66 when I decided to become a man. From the moment I beat my first mob with my stick I knew this was the class for me.

At lvl 30 it got better due to flying sword. At 59 this got good cuz of new skills, and at 79 it was true awesome. I'm currently multi path (sword, axe, fist) and its so much fun to pwnd!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    In my opinion BM started to be more powerful after lvl59. That's around the time when you get dragon and get to have stuns to a decent level.

I think the next more significant power up is around lvl90. That's when you can get TT90, good refines, third spark and can seriously starting to multipath.

Demon/sage skills are also a good addition, but imo except for magic marrow and demon spark it doesn't really make a big difference. I can't say for sages since I went demon.
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    A bm (or any class, for that matter) is as good as the person playing it. No more, no less. Granted, level and gear make a good player better, but they'll never make a fail player good.
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    well my BM is good now but i feel that it is getting better as i go along
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    BM can solo their FB19 from level 25 or so (Roar the boss during charm cooldown its the only FB boss in the game that can be stunned).

I heard of someone soloing it at 19 with their BM but they were probably a high vit build charmed otherwise they probably would have died.

BM's are good from any level you will see the biggest damage improvement at level 60 when you get TT weapons
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I solo all FB's xD all of them. Even without charm. I mean NO EP.

I can tank all HH bosses (With EP) some bosses without ep and without Charm

I can tank 5 World bosses.

If you rolled a BM and can get interval fist. Your all set b:victoryb:victory

Youdont need to refine a lot. just have skills to do everything.b:thanks
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    we're always awesome
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    At lvl 90 you can pretty much solo any (non world) bosses on the map. I've been able to solo FB's up to 59. Not sure about FB69 as I never tried it, but I'm sure it can be done with some meds.

Shining moment of jack of all trade class; when you become best at everything.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    At lvl 90 you can pretty much solo any (non world) bosses on the map. I've been able to solo FB's up to 59. Not sure about FB69 as I never tried it, but I'm sure it can be done with some meds.

Shining moment of jack of all trade class; when you become best at everything.
    Harpy wraith isn't a real world boss and I can think of bosses in hell/heaven that you wouldn't wanna solo at 90. If you're gonna talk about it being possible then thats the case for almost every class.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.