fb19?

Options
Msswiz - Heavens Tear
Msswiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Venomancer
When can a veno's golem tank for fb19? What level should you be?
Post edited by Msswiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Likairie - Sanctuary
    Likairie - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    All I can say is that I would guess that your Golem would have to be atleast 55-60 in order to tank an entire fb. But I've never tried, so I really wouldn't know b:shutup
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    Sibyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Actually, if you're careful about it, a veno can solo an fb 19 in their mid to late 20's (with a golem tanking). I didn't do it until I was in my mid 30's, but I think if you can keep a constant heal you could do it in your 20's. However, this is mostly hearsay, since I've never actually watched a 20's veno tank an fb 19 with a golem... *shrug*
    Level 74 before genies showed up o.o
  • How_for_shot - Sanctuary
    How_for_shot - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I did it at lvl 46, it took a while though.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I did most of FB19 solo at 23. I didn't bother trying the boss, as my spam healing could barely keep up with some of the mobs towards the end. Took almost 4 hours clearing a path to the boss (not killing everything). Not recommended. If you have another veno helping heal your golem, you might be able to take the boss.

You can solo all of FB19 including boss pretty easily at 33 (with the upgraded heal). That one took a little over an hour.
  • Kamarile - Dreamweaver
    Kamarile - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You can solo fb19 (untamed and elves) at level 23(with golem) if you have pretty good weapon, say mirage sword +N. Human fb19 is not soloable until lvl 29, when you get spark eruption. You will need that to outheal your pet after the boss puts quicken buff on itself. The price to solo fb19 before lvl29 is pretty high and not worth it. The best level for soloing is lvl 33 when you get pet heal upgrade and can sleep during the fight :) /well while spamming heals ofc./
  • Advent_fox - Sanctuary
    Advent_fox - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wait tell around 35-38 and your life will be much easier, you can solo quite well and it's not such a pain

i did my first around 28 and then went back around 36 and did it a few times at that lvl, you still get very nice drops and its much easier

for some reason it seems our untamed fb always tends to drop 3* items much more frequently then others. . but I'm sure that's just my odd luck ha

happy hunting b:victory
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I solo it with my golem at lvl 30+ too. Its possible though... but takes lots of healing, and time...
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I didn't bother trying until 40 or 41 but it was smooth enough I'm pretty sure I could have done it in the low-mid 30's. A lot of it will depends on how strong your pet heals are.
  • Sabai - Heavens Tear
    Sabai - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I tried to solo it every level from 24 till 31 since it's a good place to farm mats and get some decent 3 star gear. 31 was barely possible to solo and it did take a while with a default skilled Crystalline Golem.

With 2 Venos you could tank it at 28-29 both healing one pet. We did that too once.

FB-29 on the other hand, i couldn't solo till 45 or so, sry can't remember exactly
    I had tough skill on the golem by then.
  • pharaoh2009
    pharaoh2009 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i never tried soloing fb19 with my barb does the boss drop some good stuff???also,for my lvl,is it hard?b:embarrass b:embarrass b:embarrass
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I want to try and solo it with my Crystalline Magmite. o.o But I don't know if it will work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pharaoh2009
    pharaoh2009 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my lvl is 63
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Necro! Dead threads should stay buried.

A level 63 barb (or a level 60 veno with even a newly tamed magmite) should have no trouble soloing FB19, but drop rate will have dropped 'way off, and what does drop is more appropriate for a level 23 than a level 63.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Doromat - Raging Tide
    Doromat - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I tried to solo with my veno at 21, but couldn't get past half the cave. Then, I tried again at 22 and did my 8/8 quest and got out. At 24, I cleaned the whole cave in about 3+ hours, but didn't even try the boss (I was tired too). Finally, I tried the boss at 25, but after loosing both pets (one in the fight, and one as smoke bomb), I decided I can do it when I reach 27-28. :)

If I can't do it at 28, I'll try again at 33, but I'd like to see the boss as green instead of brownish... :D
  • GuinevirX - Heavens Tear
    GuinevirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i soloed all FB19 at lvl 33 ( i wanted to have upgraded heal). My pet was Glacial walker , i had to do Lots of Luring but it wasn't that hard. Just remember to purge the boss's buff near the 1/3 of his HP , Amplify damage helps too ;)

Edit: weapon was a **** NPC wand and i made round to 30k-40k out of each cave from drops
    Proud Male Venomancer <
    It's a game ...................... Face it b:laughb:laughb:laugh