I'm poor

Shadoownn - Heavens Tear
Shadoownn - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Yeah i know i may have posted a thread how to make coins/money on pwi b:surrender . But i dont know how to find last threat but thats not my question. My question is , how can i be rich make coins? Plz tell me every way that i can make coins every single way plz b:surrender b:sad

and i will creat a thread how to level fast.
Post edited by Shadoownn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    dude for christ sake:

1)grind like a bytch
    2)cash shop and sell the shiit
    3)gold auction
    4)there are other ways...but idt i should say them cuz a gm might bust me. so i'm staying quiet.
    5)lvl up a veno and have it as an alt to make moneys offa
    6)get hitched with some rich dude/girl that has oodles of gold and/or coins
    7)use your feminine charm...

shouldnt a lvl 79 know this sheyit by now?
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    First of all, there is no fast solution to get rich. If there was, you wouldn't be called rich. I can list a few ways.

1) Grinding
    - not bad, but at 7x and 8x the money you get from grinding isn't too much. I can get around 200k/hour at Thiefs by AOE-grinding.
    2) Material/herb farming
    - somewhat good, but both mid and high mats have gone down in price quite a lot. Special herbs are the best things you can farm, but you have to be 89+ to do that. I average ~150k/hour on high mats if I use my own shop to sell my mats.
    3) Buying low, selling high
    - one of the best ways, but you have to have plenty of money to start, and most things don't sell fast enough. I can make a couple hundred thousand a day at best, sometimes none at all, but you have to be extremely lucky and you need to have another computer.
    4) Buying boutique items when things are in sale
    - best way to make money, but you need very much money to make it worth it.
    5) Running TT
    - used to be much better source of money, but can still be used. I suggest this one for 7x and up.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    psh. based on how PW is rite now it's prettty damn easy to get rich. slowly becoming childs play i say
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    play the market. Learn how to merchant. buy low, sell high.
    I never paid attention to the market really. and I'm busy learning it atm so I wont have to grind ages for a herc and later skill books.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Xorand - Sanctuary
    Xorand - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    how can i be rich make coins?

Merchanting. Check how this guy is getting rich w/o cashshopping:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=648262
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Merchanting. Check how this guy is getting rich w/o cashshopping:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=648262

Xorand just ninjad the point I was gunna makeb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    dude for christ sake:

1)grind like a bytch
    3)gold auction
    4)there are other ways...but idt i should say them cuz a gm might bust me. so i'm staying quiet.

Kinda tired of seeing people post "make a veno, get rich". It's not like we have a "Thief II" passive skill. Drop rates are the same for us as for anyone else. The only difference between veno's and other classes is that we can solo better. But you've still got to have the time to do lots of grinding for it to make you "rich".

As for everyone wanting to get "rich", I have to ask why? Make enough to support your character and get what you need to improve it. That's ALL you need. Having more coins than you will ever spend is just stupid. It's a game, not real money. And cornering the market and ruining the economy by hording coins only F's up the game for everyone.

And if you're doing anything against the rules (ToS) to make coins, then you deserve to be busted.
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    As for everyone wanting to get "rich", I have to ask why?

For me its PvP mostly. A very good endgame gear set that will allow you to compete against heavy cashshoppers will cost you around 3+bn coin. Destroying someone who spent $5k+ on this game with your $0 gear is pure satisfaction.

As for this thread; if you are too lazy to search for other threads on this forum detailing on how to make money, then maybe you can save yourself the trouble and not start at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol cash shop? 'nuff said
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
    edited May 2010
    lol cash shop? 'nuff said

Not everyone cash shops. Some people actually work for their coins.

People talk like real money is disposable for everyone. Some people don't have a lot of money like that.
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    As for everyone wanting to get "rich", I have to ask why?

For a lvl79 barb I can tell you why....at lvl79 we're broke, broke, broke. Solo grinding gets us (after repairs) a net of 20% profit. (Yup for every 100K we make in drops 80K for repairs.)

Next: there are no more zhen parties. No AOE grinding. BHs took the place of that.

Best way to make moneys: Find a nice niche to sell 2 or 3 different items and fill that niche.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
    edited May 2010
    For a lvl79 barb I can tell you why....at lvl79 we're broke, broke, broke. Solo grinding gets us (after repairs) a net of 20% profit. (Yup for every 100K we make in drops 80K for repairs.)

Next: there are no more zhen parties. No AOE grinding. BHs took the place of that.

Best way to make moneys: Find a nice niche to sell 2 or 3 different items and fill that niche.

Yea, I understand about Barbs and the cost of maintaining them. But my point is that, as long as you are meeting your needs, with a little left over, then why make a big to-do about being "rich"? Yep, I also understand about saving for endgame gear (or getting it along the way).

My question is why does anyone need more coins than is needed to support their character? They just keep talking about being "rich", not "I need to save up this amount for such-n-such".

This game is about building your character and having fun doing it. Not to see how rich you can get.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yea, I understand about Barbs and the cost of maintaining them. But my point is that, as long as you are meeting your needs, with a little left over, then why make a big to-do about being "rich"? Yep, I also understand about saving for endgame gear (or getting it along the way).

My question is why does anyone need more coins than is needed to support their character? They just keep talking about being "rich", not "I need to save up this amount for such-n-such".

This game is about building your character and having fun doing it. Not to see how rich you can get.

They were preparing money when inflation coming . . b:chuckle
    To make a note . . i am jealous with people that feel satisfied after gathering enough money for their needs . . i want to be like that too.
    (because i can't help but feel uneasy when i am poor or unable to buy random things i want when i see them)
    Are on inside i have greedy mind ? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Shadoownn - Heavens Tear
    Shadoownn - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    dude for christ sake:

1)grind like a bytch
    3)gold auction

can u put in more detailed?
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    can u put in more detailed?

Read my post under it. I explained things a bit more.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Holy cow and I thought 7k repairs for 100k-150k was pretty bad. b:shocked

And they want to nerf the DQ prices... the devs are insane.

I feel sorry for barbs. b:sad