Nightfall mount price check

Options
Smokd - Lost City
Smokd - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
Hi All

Whats the max amount i could sell a nightfall for?

Thanks
Post edited by Smokd - Lost City on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    199m.
    EDIT: From what I remember, that's the max amount of coin you can trade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Smokd - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    199m.
    EDIT: From what I remember, that's the max amount of coin you can trade.

Dont think you understood the question :)
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hi All

Whats the max amount i could sell a nightfall for?

Thanks
    Dont think you understood the question :)

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    On the first day I saw someone selling one for 3mill, but Nightfall can't be spurred and only runs 10.0(at max level 11) so I can't imagine a large number of people would pay a handsome sum for one. I think the most I would pay is 3m simply because with 3m I could get a mount I could either spur, or that is simply faster...
    I saw another person -trying- to sell one for 15m but the only thing I can think of that is worth that much- well was, is the DQ horse before it was in the CS....

So yeah, I'd say tops 3-5m if you catch someone with a heavy wallet and no luck. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Moved to your server section for more specific answers b:victory
    edited November 2009
    Options
    On the first day I saw someone selling one for 3mill, but Nightfall can't be spurred and only runs 10.0(at max level 11) so I can't imagine a large number of people would pay a handsome sum for one. I think the most I would pay is 3m simply because with 3m I could get a mount I could either spur, or that is simply faster...

11m/s is the fastest a mount can go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Smokd - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I saw another person -trying- to sell one for 15m but the only thing I can think of that is worth that much- well was, is the DQ horse before it was in the CS....

So yeah, I'd say tops 3-5m if you catch someone with a heavy wallet and no luck. XD

Yer i have seen a few people sell their for around 10-15 mill. I think it's more the fact that it's a rare event mount and it being 10ms is not such an issue as You have a 0.02% chance of getting one. So if you were to open 10000 packs, there is a chance you would get 2 things.

Many people spent many millions trying to get a mount and did not and would be willing to pay high for one.

One friend sold his for 20 mill which was really lucky lol.
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    11m/s is the fastest a mount can go

I know that, stop following people around like a lost puppy trying so desperately to point out when you think they are being stupid.

@ Smokd- Dang. o_O 20m... I did forget that people have a reinforced belief that Nightfall and Midnight may be the only two, truly rare mounts since neither have been released into the CS(not that it's been long for Nightfall...) With that in mind its price could be kept quite high.... heck, try 15m might work. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Loxxa - Lost City
    Loxxa - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    where can I buy a nightfall and how much are they?
  • centennial
    centennial Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ****ing Necro
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the lowest price for a night fall is 1 coin n the max price is 200mill
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    >< Freaking necro got me excited cause I saw a certain someone post, even though I knew it was impossible QQ
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre