Before new big patch... please finish OLD big patch!

Darksylph - Heavens Tear
Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Was just discussing Lunar with guildies. It's still incomplete. Remember the last time we got a big patch preview? The restructuring of Lunar? Can the devs please finish your OLD work before making new incomplete patches? We cant even access Insulum Valley yet in Lunar which means there's some gold boss mats which are incapable of being obtained. Not to mention the quests which require Shoveals in that Valley. Did the team that did that last big patch go on vacation & never return?

Discuss... QQ... Defend... Troll... Respond...

Oh and i'd love a response from the development team... But that chance of that ever happening is about the same as me accidentally falling into a volcano while being eaten by a shark on Mars.
Post edited by Darksylph - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I keep on dcing as well and I am playing on the east coast server which is were I am from this is madness I can't even stay in game for 10mins without dcing QQ and when I click the switch server tabs it showed all the servers on the east coast had 300m in red wtf is this **** QQQQQQ fix this ****ty game.b:sad
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I keep on dcing as well and I am playing on the east coast server which is were I am from this is madness I can't even stay in game for 10mins without dcing QQ and when I click the switch server tabs it showed all the servers on the east coast had 300m in red wtf is this **** QQQQQQ fix this ****ty game.b:sad

um....is this considered a hi-jacking of a thread o.O...O.o?????
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Forget it, Lunar is broken now and always will be. If you think about other things that for sure exist here but are not activated (like Annual/Monthly horse races, Jungle Ruins, Arena, Tournament etc.), I think I can be almost sure that Lunar will be in the same list soon, or at least start a new one: things that aren't completely done "yet". Oh wait those kind of things exist too.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    everything nurfed like hell --- everything available in packs - BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Annual/Monthly Horse races are actually still somewhat in the game.....it's just since Duke was silenced, people don't know of them anymore, so you can't do them :/

Junle Ruins was a P2P version only thing.
    Arena....it's still there. Just now it's called Deathmatch Arena.

Tournament.....yeah, everybody knows it's not coming back :(
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well......we can only wait and see then....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    everything nurfed like hell --- everything available in packs - BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

this........
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
    edited May 2010
    Honestly, its true, you can just buy everything now. :/

I wonder how next year will be.

Better, yet, I wonder how August is going to be. lol

Don't we have 2nd anniversary packs somewhere in pwidatabase anyways?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Was just discussing Lunar with guildies. It's still incomplete. Remember the last time we got a big patch preview? The restructuring of Lunar? Can the devs please finish your OLD work before making new incomplete patches? We cant even access Insulum Valley yet in Lunar which means there's some gold boss mats which are incapable of being obtained. Not to mention the quests which require Shoveals in that Valley. Did the team that did that last big patch go on vacation & never return?

Have the drops needed for the Lunar molds been implemented yet ? or is that something else thats half done ?

" Hey guys here's the molds, but we're not going to give you the mats to make them " or future mats in packs * sighs*
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Honestly, its true, you can just buy everything now. :/

I wonder how next year will be.

Better, yet, I wonder how August is going to be. lol

Don't we have 2nd anniversary packs somewhere in pwidatabase anyways?

Yes, there is, this thing. As you can see, 25% Mirages, no tokens, 5% for a lot of Oracles, 20% for a box of Mysterious Chips and 10% for a Wraith Badge.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited May 2010
    Annual/Monthly Horse races are actually still somewhat in the game.....it's just since Duke was silenced, people don't know of them anymore, so you can't do them :/

Nope. I never see any of the race flags anymore when I do wq. It's gone forever.
    edited May 2010
    Have the drops needed for the Lunar molds been implemented yet ? or is that something else thats half done ?

" Hey guys here's the molds, but we're not going to give you the mats to make them " or future mats in packs * sighs*

I'm pretty sure the Mysterious Merchant in 1K has them, but that takes money usually.

Mysterious Chips-->Tokens-->Some sort of Boutique Pack-->Zen

Unless its other mats that I don't know of. lol
    Yes, there is, this thing. As you can see, 25% Mirages, no tokens, 5% for a lot of Oracles, 20% for a box of Mysterious Chips and 10% for a Wraith Badge.

Wow, what a fail pack. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm pretty sure the Mysterious Merchant in 1K has them, but that takes money usually.

Afaik its differant mats (will check Lunar on passing ) not the normal lunar mats ( Tinder etc )

Edit:

Wang's Ring > Tali's treasure + Erhli's treasure + Ancient ring mold
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2010

sadly its not a fail pack, like all other packs have been , due to 1 simple fact -
    NO BEST LUCK TOKENS IN THIS PACK ..... no way to get millions of ingame coins from dry air
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010

Thats actually an old pack. Anniversaries held in CN version, been in the data files since before our packs & before they started the whole tokens thing. If you notice it basically has all the gifts directly that can be gotten from tokens & best tokens pretty much. I remember finding that in the PWdatabase when our Anni packs 1st came out, but ours hadnt been put on PWdatabase yet, so i know for certain that pack pre-dates our *cough*beloved*cough* Anni packs.

Now back on topic, FINISH your old big patches before new ones!
  • XDXDXD - Dreamweaver
    XDXDXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Forget it, Lunar is broken now and always will be. If you think about other things that for sure exist here but are not activated (like Annual/Monthly horse races, Jungle Ruins, Arena, Tournament etc.), I think I can be almost sure that Lunar will be in the same list soon, or at least start a new one: things that aren't completely done "yet". Oh wait those kind of things exist too.

Finished lunar 2 days ago twice, there s no horse races in pw-cn AT ALL not even daily one nor jungle ruins, nor arena, so really, we should be glad we got at least daily race LOL a lvl 70 QQ, thinks he knows stuff.

I mean if u so want lunar runs? y not go in have a look, instead of sitting here waiting for other ppl to find it out for u

these days all the babies.. need ppl to hand feed them
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2010

LOL so failed..there r planty things u need to actually farm lunar to get them, u cant chip them, all the essences. but yea i know ppl still farming lunar for lunar top/leg/hat etc etc, so maybe lunar isnt broken? i dont know.. i havnt tried it myself

but if PW-CN dont have horse race or arena or jungle ruins.. i'm happy with that.. as long as we r close to PW-CN im all for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I remember finding that in the PWdatabase when our Anni packs 1st came out, but ours hadnt been put on PWdatabase yet, so i know for certain that pack pre-dates our *cough*beloved*cough* Anni packs.
    Yeah, I remember searching for it too but not seeing it.

However, around about the time Coral came out pwidatabase stared updating pretty much right away with the very newest data.

It makes me wonder, who inside the company is leaking all the new the patch data?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's sad because lunar was just becoming doable now, with new standards for gear making it easier and more time efficient to complete the runs; more higher levels interested in learning how to master the valleys meant more people would begin to venture into farming gear...

Awhile ago, everyone was told to "just skip" the lunar quests because of their difficulty. Now that people are more level appropriate it is changed, exactly like Frost was.

I've noticed that with the patch previews there are many things left unsaid. Even the expansion came with the promise of adding in more and more content in the weeks following, but we are still waiting on that to finish as well. I've come to accept that it's just part of the game, and to not get too excited until things are actually implemented.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    I mean if u so want lunar runs? y not go in have a look, instead of sitting here waiting for other ppl to find it out for u

Appareantly we know more about Lunar then you. It was listed as "incomplete, run at own risk", and even asked if it was finished many times, with any answer being "not yet". The fact is you can hit most valleys, but Insularum Valley (what used to be the 2nd valley of old lunar) is still inaccessible, you can not get there. The boss of that valley has some gold mats needed for some things, and there's a quest requiring you to kill Insularum: Shoveals but they arent reachable as they're only in that valley.

I've done my research & had my looks. I'm not waiting for other people to find out for me, i'm waiting for the Devs to complete it & the GMs (as messengers for the Devs) to give us the go ahead. Its been several months since the last "Big Patch" (Lunar revamp) and they still havent finished. Why give us another big set of features which are in most likelihood going to be incomplete as well.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    jungle ruin was glitched on cn before beta pwi
    tournament that one i have no idea why it got removed ?!
    arena was available in beta but got removed cause of glitch they gave us stupid deathmatch
    monthly race never got implemented daily is here duke just doesnt shout it anymore
    wraith attk it here duke just dont shout anymore
    frost have reallysmall % to drop full piece but cant be crafted
    lunar all gold piece can be crafted

genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    jungle ruin was glitched on cn before beta pwi
    tournament that one i have no idea why it got removed ?!
    arena was available in beta but got removed cause of glitch they gave us stupid deathmatch
    monthly race never got implemented daily is here duke just doesnt shout it anymore
    wraith attk it here duke just dont shout anymore
    frost have reallysmall % to drop full piece but cant be crafted
    lunar all gold piece can be crafted

Ah the tournament, that was taken out because it was relatively easy to get a great helm out of it and technically if you didn't need the helm you could decomp 8 of them to make ☆☆Warsoul of Naught. No way pwi was gonna let that happen. Pay to win.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Finished lunar 2 days ago twice, there s no horse races in pw-cn AT ALL not even daily one nor jungle ruins, nor arena, so really, we should be glad we got at least daily race LOL a lvl 70 QQ, thinks he knows stuff.

I know that those don't exist in the CN version either. Kinda stupid to implement something to a game and then remove it. As for your insult, I'm not commenting on it.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    monthly race never got implemented daily is here

Monthly race were working on other versions before they were removed because of a bug. Same goes for the yearly races. That was before there was even talk about PWI's opening ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Jungle Ruins was a P2P version only thing.

u sure on that?, i can still remember doing jungle ruins on pw-my like 3 years ago when i was playing there, they took it out due to wall hackers constantly hacking to the realy hard to get rooms and digging the chests just under the floor where the mobs cudnt kill them, then ofcourse wall hacking straight to the end for the maximum exp for completing it in the shortiest time aloted.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    u sure on that?, i can still remember doing jungle ruins on pw-my like 3 years ago when i was playing there, they took it out due to wall hackers constantly hacking to the realy hard to get rooms and digging the chests just under the floor where the mobs cudnt kill them, then ofcourse wall hacking straight to the end for the maximum exp for completing it in the shortiest time aloted.

tbh i feel like a lot of ppl act like they know stuff, arena/jungle ruins/race .. and when u look at their lvl .. lvl 70.. u wonder where they get those information from. lunar, i done the old lunar, never tried the new&broken one so i cant judge. but from the information i have.. race was taken out completely from PW-CN, so just shut up about it, we dont want deves here getting any idea about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    tbh i feel like a lot of ppl act like they know stuff, arena/jungle ruins/race .. and when u look at their lvl .. lvl 70.. u wonder where they get those information from. lunar, i done the old lunar, never tried the new&broken one so i cant judge. but from the information i have.. race was taken out completely from PW-CN, so just shut up about it, we dont want deves here getting any idea about it.

Why don't you want the race back? Your said: 'we dont want deves here getting any idea about it.' It sounds like you want to have it closed. Oh and what makes you think this is my main and I haven't played MY-EN? (This is my main and I have never played MY-EN, but I have gathered plenty of information about it. Of course someone who has played it knows better, but that doesn't mean I'm completely clueless.)
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    At this point, doing lunar is a complete waste of time, farming HH for profit and then buying the mats is probably better
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I agree with this, I'm new to the game yet, so I don't know much about what's complete and what's not, but what is clear is that if GMs have things to complete yet, I'd really prefer them to focus on complete them before adding new content, and I'm a tideborn and can't wait to see the new skills for us, but even so, I'd ask GMs to complet what the game has already before patching it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You are right, It was on MY for a few months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh