Least favorite change/addition to the game

Options
Alliptica - Raging Tide
Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Discuss b:thanks
-retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
Post edited by Alliptica - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i can only pick 1 option. so cant vote.

packs, oracle, BH, TB

basically anything they've done.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    People talking about the game being ruined, makes the forums ruined ;).
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oracle noobs, nuff said

2mhg0v6.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Where's the option for trolls on the foums whining?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Domari - Dreamweaver
    Domari - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

2mhg0v6.jpg

+1 and hercs/nixes
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    coin/drop nerfs.
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    how about what did this game ruin for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

What was that about trolls...?

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    peoples mindsets ruin the game for themselves.

If you never logged onto forums. Never checked read the updates...and just played...you wouldn't notice much change.

The fact is that PW is still a great game. It's just not the same game it was a year ago. Which should be expected.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Packs >.>

They are nice for tokens but that's about it, everything else they give ruined the game the most.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

If you never logged onto forums. Never checked read the updates...and just played...you wouldn't notice much change.

The fact is that PW is still a great game. It's just not the same game it was a year ago. Which should be expected.

Amen.

Options
    The choice of "all the above" ISN'T listed either.

Its a combination of a lot of different things ruining the game. I don't think that the packs would have had the inpact they did, if gold nor boutique items were transferraBLE/tradeable.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The gamed is only "ruined" if you make it that way for yourself....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    While i still consider this a decent game, oracle babies are too much of a hazzle, i mean, how in the world do you get to 89 and don't know how to play your class? i've had SEVERAL encounters like this, and for christ's sake! 3 days after the tideborn expansion, we had lvl 80 assassins running around! "look at me! i'm lvl 80 3 days after my class was implemented and i can't tell my daggers from this stick!"

Packs would be ok IF they just didn't make them an everyday boutique item, some of us like to take advantage of the up-down sell price of the tokens, but the price won't go up if packs are around forever! the corals left and 1 week later the tiger comes and stays a month, and i'm fairly sure the tiger will come back shortly
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I love me oracles.
    Game isn't ruined. It just isn't as fun as it was before for some people.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Pot.JPG

Meet

copper-kettle.jpg

RedMenace

\facepalm
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Obvious troll thread. Srsly, Alliptica :/
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What coin Nerf? You mean the one that HAS NOT HAPPENED YET? Honestly it is a still very good game. Sure Gold has gone up, but many thing have gone down in price. FB wines, shards, MP pots, ect. It is how you play the game that is the problem. You don't have to spend your whole day doing dailies you choose to. That is why you don't have money Dailies are meant to give you fast exp in return for money. Take some time to grind(I won't recomend doing quests since I didn't do them even before BH.)
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Whining Forum trolls who admit they don't play the game anymore, but need to spread the joy to those of us who do

Twilight-watching, junior High-school tweenies flooding WC with garbage, and 16 year-old pale pseudo-studs waving their e-peens at each other in the same WC

People who blame simple stupidity on Oracles and hyper stones

Factions who take TW as a justification to humiliate as many of "the enemy" as possible, and intentionally burn charms from players who just want to have a good fight

Morons on this forum who will respond to the above with "It's a WAR, n00b! Just teaching you a lesson!" which is the best example of aforementioned ***-hattery

Players who join a faction, milk 'em for mats and exp, get all new armor and quit to join *A Big TW Faction* now that they're ready to go

Veno's who stalk the rare pet spawns, and if they can't get the pet, kill 'em and laugh

That nauseating *swish* of the Tideborn

Gold Exchange, and all the grief it causes

PW Events, that taunt us with treasure and deliver lag and frustration for 80% and goodies for the 20% who are high-leveled and dont need the drops

High-level players who only exist to gouge you with catshops and WC about their fashion

Polls without enough options

NOT ENOUGH COFFEE, %$#@!*

11.thumbnail.jpg15.jpg

RedMenace

\responses auto-redirected to Glenn Beck's FoxNews Email account
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I went with 3 bhs a day 1 was plenty as now most are just in hurry to get them done as well there is no coin reward.I would say hypers and abused oracles .I hate the way the BHs are done now no cooperation amongst squad members.

I really can't wait till a 10 squad window comes.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

^^^ This ^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The poll is broken. It won't let me select oracles, hypers, tideborn, and packs.

Srsly though. Game is fine lawl.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    this is by no means a troll thread b:chuckle i just thought since ppl were talking about what ruined the game in my other thread, that i'd make a poll about it :P
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lack of bug fixes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

A kiss for this :)
    So true statement.

But hey, let the little children be, they just want some attention by saying they quit and blah the game is ruined b:cute
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

+1, Advance Zero, now I don't feel like I am a forum troll when I am not even trying anymore b:thanks

Edit: this game is still fun to play, infact, better than any other game I played before.

Before, it was all peaceful like this
    http://www.beckersbakeryanddeli.com/images/Cakes/Carebears%20Photo.jpg
    Then comes some QQers about not getting to endgame fast enough
    "QQ I level too low, make me do dailies or oracles so I can LVL fast please"
    After that, dailies came along, and it multiplied, bringing more people that want to rush to LVL
    like this http://www.rageagainsttheright.com/teletubbies.jpg
    After the lazy bums got what they wanted, turning into a PK fest and it became
    THIS http://www.insidesocal.com/tv/nuclear-explosion.jpg b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1 word threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Discuss b:thanks

You did.

End of discussion.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I chose 3x BHs a day, I would of chose hypers and inflation of oracles too. You don't get repeat quests on dungeon in other games -_-" and even worse, lower leveled instances. People wanted this, now they got it. Their fault, not the devs / gms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

+1 To this Z.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin