Lev up Arch Quickly

hopaqo
hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Archer
It is taking ages lev arch, still in 20's. I want to reach lev50 as quickly as. So was wondering if anyone have any idea to how to lev as quicker. Would fists be fine at low lev how would they work. I can restat to pure later.

I tried the lowest I could with my str but didn't do much damage, so how do I go about using fists or anyother weapon. Sopossible, I can grind & kill mobs as quickly as possible, so I can lev up fast. Anyone with experince using alternatives plz help.

Thx :)
Post edited by hopaqo on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hopaqo wrote: »
    It is taking ages lev arch, still in 20's. I want to reach lev50 as quickly as. So was wondering if anyone have any idea to how to lev as quicker. Would fists be fine at low lev how would they work. I can restat to pure later.

I tried the lowest I could with my str but didn't do much damage, so how do I go about using fists or anyother weapon. Sopossible, I can grind & kill mobs as quickly as possible, so I can lev up fast. Anyone with experince using alternatives plz help.

Thx :)

Your first goal is to get to level 40 for a ridiculously easy and fast leveling rate (BH coupled with CS is ridiculous).

Now the problem is getting to 40. You could tackle this a few ways. Eso grind or quest, which are the old-school ways, oracles to 40, hyper to 40, fruit to 40. Either way is up to you but once you hit 40 and start doing BH29 you'll easily get to 50s in a blink of an eye. From there just keep doing BH and CS and continue to quest and make sure you do the TB quest chain. That'll make you hit 60/70s quite fast. Once there, it's BHs all over again. Try your luck at some rebirth gamma until 86. Then FCC your way to 9x and delta.

That's pretty much how things go nowadays. Is it really worth leveling so fast though? Just enjoy the journey.
  • hopaqo
    hopaqo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010

That's pretty much how things go nowadays. Is it really worth leveling so fast though? Just enjoy the journey.

The problem is you keep dying :(

So wanted a way to grind easier to get to that lev bc like you said its easier then.
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2010

So wanted a way to grind easier to get to that lev bc like you said its easier then.

Maybe it's your gameplay that makes you die a lot. And I know how annoying it is to level up at level 20+. But quests are supposed to give you a challenge, make u think/strategize. Try to find a way to use your skills in away that helps you survive while killing monsters quickly. And pay attention to your hp. This may sound like "duh!" stuff, but you'd be surprised how much it helps.
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Depending upon your build, you may want to put a few stat points into vit, then restat later. It helps out a bit with the survivability issue.

But yes, as soon as you reach 40 you'll be at 50 then 60 before you know it. Then the trick is to do all those quests and get caught up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Do you know what Kiting is?
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fettuh - Harshlands
    Fettuh - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    From Lv. 40-50, it is very easy, from what I experienced. I did it in about a week, but I know that it can most probably be done a lot quicker. You will get almost a level each day just from you BH29's and CS's. Then you just do a few other quests, and ding, before you know it you're level 50! :D

Good luck!
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ok heres a checklist:-

1.) Is your build a pure dex buid (i.e. 4 dex, 1 str every level)? If not then you would have to adapt a little more since you would do slightly less damage
    2.) Are your equips (weapon and armour) up to your level?
    3.) Are your winged blessing, bow mastery, winged shell, frost arrow, stunning arrow maxed for your level?
    4.) Do you have aim low, winged pledge, wingpsan, thundershock, lightning strike?
    5.) Do you have knockback arrow?
    6.) Do you start attacking from the maximum range
    7.) Do you open with frost arrow?
    8.) After 3 shots (provided you start at maximum range), do you use knockback arrow?
    9.) Do you bother moving your butt when a melee mob is staring you in the face or you feel youre a tank and theres no need to move?
    10.) Do you cast winged shell to reduce damage?
    11.) Do you use a potion when your HP is low?

Try these questions and perhaps you might find out what youre missing.
  • AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide
    AmarthUmelda - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It DOES seem like the environment for the 20's is DESIGNED to make you die. I'm no pro, but I am mildly intelligent and a fairly experienced player, and ALL my alts have died more times than I can count through the 20's. I think my archer [my first] actually died the least though....

As this guy --^ said, attack from max range, use frost arrow+knock back+winged shell and u'll be fine.
    My _____ are...
    Archer: fun
    Blademaster: Awesome
    Wizard: BIDS. <-- Coming soon
    Cleric: New, idk yet :)
  • Venorik - Sanctuary
    Venorik - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2010

^ This. That's how you learn your class. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Venorik - The Movie Trailer] youtube.com/watch?v=wUYC9oC4gTM
  • BlueMoonMisa - Raging Tide
    BlueMoonMisa - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it is impossible to level slowly until your 40's Oo...

you should check your quest list LOL, you can't possibly do all the quest and don't level up

but if you die like crazy, well then you can't possibly make use of the exp from quest and always have to regrind all the lost exp oO

btw. you get quest on mass in your 1-35 ( mb 40) LOL