Please help me GM

GoldenSlayer - Harshlands
GoldenSlayer - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Hi , my name is dory and i haven't played perfect world from one year and i forgot one of my accounts witch is a Psychic lvl 40 name UndeadSlayer or WantedSlayer please help me get it i know ID and i have some passoword suggestions please help me find my e-mail or my Password Please. i dont know how to enter here again im just a stupid 14 years old child and please send e-mail to Slayer_dh@yahoo.com if you can. Thank you very much.b:cry
Post edited by GoldenSlayer - Harshlands on

Comments

• Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wait...so...Tideborn was out for more than 1 year?
    im just a stupid 14 years old child
    you got that right.
    Submit ticket for these problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please send a ticket to Customer Support. The GM's can indeed help recover your account but they have to make sure you are the true owner first which is done in private and not here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaVeNsOuL - Lost City
    RaVeNsOuL - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wait...so...Tideborn was out for more than 1 year?

you got that right.
    Submit ticket for these problems.

that was hardly necessary.
    he was simply asking for help.
    regardless if he went about it in the right way or not, apparently he isnt aware of the
    process.
    perhaps you should go back and reread the rules of the board concerning the insulting and instigating of other posters.
  • Lyonna_S - Sanctuary
    Lyonna_S - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    that was hardly necessary.
    he was simply asking for help.
    regardless if he went about it in the right way or not, apparently he isnt aware of the
    process.
    perhaps you should go back and reread the rules of the board concerning the insulting and instigating of other posters.

I don't think he want to insult but in fact tideborn isn't out for more than 1 year yet and lvl 40 for a TB take about a week or a few days if u rich and using oracles, even if he really have a lvl 40 TB in May 2009 (like he said 1 year=12 month ago) i think is something impossible coz' i started to play at 20th October 2009 and tide born is out on December 2009 or January 2010 i forgot. But i have my last screenie with the old skin on December2009 where i put AH item and new skin on February 2010 and the screenie is I'm doing my BH with a lvl 50ish Assassin.

and for the problem just send a ticket to GM

I'm not insulting just saying a fact...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

O_O pm me on game or whateva u know u can talk to me if u need me for something...just dont yell/command/mock me everything will be ok
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please send a ticket to Customer Support. The GM's can indeed help recover your account but they have to make sure you are the true owner first which is done in private and not here.

could i just ask how long it would take to get a reply from the GM's once i have sent an email to the customer support.
    because my friend has been waiting for a reply for a few days now..?
    thanks in advance
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Send an email to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com and they'll see if they can help you get back on your account. If they are unable to verify you as the original creator of the account, however, then I'm afraid you may be out of luck.
This discussion has been closed.