Advice on my Build for Cleric PvP

Jlora - Sanctuary
Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
I have a question. Is my Cleric Build going to be enough for PvP?

I am a lvl 71, my vit is 3 normal with amour and everything is in 20s and have over 3k hp. I put flawless citrine not garnet in every socket available on my armour. My build is 1 Str and 9 Mag every 2 lvls. Is that going to be enough to PVP?

Of course now I'm just lvl 71 but when I'm lvl 95-100 I'll have over 500 magic points by getting good tomes and TT armour of my lvl. Just want to be sure I'm building it correctly.

In case I do need Vit, I was thinking of making +45 vitality tome instead of a magic one.
Post edited by Jlora - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well if you want to be a metal mage, you are doing it right. If you are planning on any type of group PvP where you play your role.. you will want a good amount of vit for the extra survivability.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well if you want to be a metal mage, you are doing it right. If you are planning on any type of group PvP where you play your role.. you will want a good amount of vit for the extra survivability.

Thanks I'm going to cap my vit at 50. Any other points would be from armour and ornaments b:victory
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    join a pvp server
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^
    best advice evar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]