Advice on my Build for PVP

Jlora - Sanctuary
Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cleric
I have a question. Is my Cleric Build going to be enough for PvP?

I am a lvl 71, my vit is 3 normal with amour and everything is in 20s and have over 3k hp. I put flawless citrine not garnet in every socket available on my armour. My build is 1 Str and 9 Mag every 2 lvls. Is that going to be enough to PVP?

Of course now I'm just lvl 71 but when I'm lvl 95-100 I'll have over 500 magic points by getting good tomes and TT armour of my lvl. Just want to be sure I'm building it correctly.

In case I do need Vit, I was thinking of making +45 vitality tome instead of a magic one.
Post edited by Jlora - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    1.) Welcome to Sanctuary PvP -_- Good luck with that... lol PvP here is more about your gear and who you know more than it is about your skill... so again.. lol Good luck.

2.) Vitality is nothing unless you have the phys defense to back it up, so you might want to reconsider what shards you put into your armor but then again... its all about play style. If you say you can avoid getting hit then just wait until a BM stun locks you or a wizard seals you while another person kills you.

3.) Do NOT get the +45 vit tome..... -_- for a cleric it is pointless, you would be better off getting a Love Up and Down and restatting or getting a +45 magic tome. Clerics only get 10 hp per vit point so +450 hp is not worth it from a tome, especially when thats just 1 hit... at least for me and im lvl 101 with 12k phys defense fully buffed.

4.) You are a pure magic build- this is the play style you have chosen so I wont try and offer you much advice because I have 80 base vit... I am not pure and I am a semi-cash shopper.
    The only advice that I offer you is HP is nothing if you dont have the defense to back it up.

And again lol Good Luck....b:bye

P.S. I recently went pure magic and I didnt hit that much more... Its just the majority of PvP Sanctuary is VERY well geared characters... :/ so its hard to do much damage and I have a +10 weapon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Instead of wasting all that money on the tomb you can refine your gears for wayy more then the 450 hp ur gonna get from it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    its not too late at that lvl to move to a PvP server ;<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You need good defense in PvP.
    In other words, unless you're very good with your seals and your opponent doesn't think ahead, you'll get rolled pretty bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    its not too late at that lvl to move to a PvP server ;<

I would like to stay in PvE b:victory

But from what I see here, by getting flawless garnet in armour and around +5 refinement will give me some good defense and hp.
    Well going for +45 mag tome.