Giving Away Invites (Lockerz) - ;D !

Deluciana - Raging Tide
Deluciana - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Heya folks :)

There's this website called Lockerz that you basically collect points on from watching videos about anything which you can then spend in the shop for things like laptops, headphones, t-shirts and even... CALCULATORS. (:L)

But anyway, i finally got an invite and now i can invite some people. Basically, you can't join the site normally, you have to be invited by another member.

So if anyone wants to try it out and see what it's like, just leave your e-mail here or PM me it and i'll send you an invite :)

b:victory

xxx
Post edited by Deluciana - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just a quick question here, how many people do you really expect to actually send you something like an email address? I know there's a lot of gullible people in the world, but this is just pushing it a bit.

And, just so you know, this probably will be locked fairly soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Deluciana - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Well, if im so untrustworthy - make a fake email :)

It takes like 10 seconds and you only need it to get the invite link and then your done.

I don't understand why a thread would be locked though when i'm only offering people a favour :S

Why are there always negative people like you that think the worst ;[
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    It's not that I'm negative, it's just that people on the internet do tend to be a bit....dishonest at times. Whenever someone asks for an e-mail address that isn't a reputable service and/or person (i.e this one), this should send up a big red flag not to send in info that could be used against you. I'm also a bit wary about sites that say you can get something for nothing. It's just too good to be true. And if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited May 2010
    Fair point i guess :)

But it's easy enough to make a pointless email account just for this if you don't trust me and i joined the site because it has quite a high reputation, it's not like all the pay-to-complete sites, you just watch videos that are like 2 minutes long and get points for that - it works because people pay to have their videos on the site i think.

Not too sure, but i've never heard any negativity towards the site and there really isn't any deviousness or secrecy surrounding it :)
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    That may be, but you have to admit, it's pretty easy to fake something like this. Just get a few 'normal people' that probably work for the site and get them to give the site a good review and/or rating. And yes, while it may be simple to make a new e-male account, there are still ways to use this to your advantage should you not be fully trustworthy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited May 2010
    There aren't any other ways to use it to my advantage though :S

Anyway, here's an invitation link i sent to one of my unused email accounts,

http://www.lockerz.com/signup/F-gxbAL-9yR14gaAsW8xM0WCa81RLXJCW8g9dy8wlIUDLrzC-MGBC1egY

have a look around the site, testimonials, google and such and you'll see it's legit :)

that link will let you sign up so i'd advise using it before someone else does because it's a 1-time link :)
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yeah, id REALLY wanyt to give away an email adress that could be free acess to dirty peopls
    2uh7f3k.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lockerz is actually a legit site... I have an account as well lol
    So um if you're bored and wanna make TWO new emails haayy pm one of them to me xP
    Also, OP, make sure you don't invite yourself too much lol... once or twice and you can get by, but any more than that and they'll be suspicious when you redeem something. They usually check out people's history when they go for something that's worth a lot.

I don't think we're allowed to post advertisements like this though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc