Mold drop %?

Options
Christalah - Lost City
Christalah - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
(I did a search trying to find anything of this sort, sorry if I missed another thread. I know how you forum trolls can be :P)

I was wondering if there is anyplace I can find the mold drop chances for fb bosses. I've been looking around, and all I've found is pwdatabase, which I could swear is either not nearly up-to-date or built for another version of the game. Or maybe it is just translated even more poorly than the actual game.

Either way, the question is: can I find dungeon boss drop rates anywhere? If so, where?

Thanks for your epic wisdom in advance.
Post edited by Christalah - Lost City on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    (I did a search trying to find anything of this sort, sorry if I missed another thread. I know how you forum trolls can be :P)

I was wondering if there is anyplace I can find the mold drop chances for fb bosses. I've been looking around, and all I've found is pwdatabase, which I could swear is either not nearly up-to-date or built for another version of the game. Or maybe it is just translated even more poorly than the actual game.

Either way, the question is: can I find dungeon boss drop rates anywhere? If so, where?

Thanks for your epic wisdom in advance.

You have to click the american flag in the upper right corner of PWdatabase to have the PWI translations, otherwise it defaults to PW-MY. This will put you on http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/

Also you have to take the drop rate, multiply it by the number of drops (which in itself is variable) (will be on the stats for the mob that you kill) and then multiply that by the drop rate reduction tables on http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/drop based on the highest lvl person in the party (higher levels nerf drop rates).
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dont use pwdatabase for mold drops, it is somehow very incorrect, for example heavenly lord ring (88% drop rate) which means from 10 runs you would get like 1 ring from 9 runs, and 0 rings from 1 run, though i never seen it drop in the last over 10 runs...
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Christalah - Lost City
    Christalah - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks, Darksylph. I kind of feel like a failure for not noticing that. I wasn't aware of the multiple drop info either. I had definitely noticed the drop rate reduction from high levels though, as I went back to try to farm purified oil and couldn't get anything but dq to drop for the longest time.

@HHlolz: I dunno anything else TO use, unfortunately. I'm pretty much stuck with this until someone else answers with a link or idea.
  • Kentroyven - Harshlands
    Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    higher levs nerf drop rates?
    pfft
    ive done qingzi like tons of times like way more then needed at a gestimation 30
    I started joining qingzi runs at lev 29 now im 49

my groups have gone from levs 22-60, 30-50 30-45 and 48-101
    the only time i ever saw non coin drops was when the group was

2 lev 49s, a lev 22, a lev 61, and a lev 101
    I would say its more randomness and luck then actually "nerfs"
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I read my post again and i believe i didnt explain it right.

what i mean is you will see a 88% drop rate of the mold: Ring of heavenly lord right?
    That means after 10 runs you would probably get 9 molds (estimate).

But in my 10 runs I saw 1 drop, i dont believe thats just really bad luck... i think thats an incorrect % on pwdatabase.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I read my post again and i believe i didnt explain it right.

what i mean is you will see a 88% drop rate of the mold: Ring of heavenly lord right?
    That means after 10 runs you would probably get 9 molds (estimate).

But in my 10 runs I saw 1 drop, i dont believe thats just really bad luck... i think thats an incorrect % on pwdatabase.

I do not know where you saw 88%, but the actual rates are as follows:

6.0000% / 5.8939%

^ server rate/standard rate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    on the page Rose linked in you click on Phlebo beside where it shows the %. Scroll down now to where it shows all the drops Phlebo drops and when you look at Ring of the Heavenly Lord it shows to different percentages. (6.0000%/84.3744%) Default drop rate/Real drop rate. I believe that's where he got the 88%.