For everyone hating on fist damage

Options
Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Blademaster
I was in a bh the other day and got this during the fight with zimo.

superfist.png

2 spark, heaven's flame, tangling mire, and barb devour were active. leg70 dark flash +3 with 1 flawless. b:victory
helr-cleric-8x
Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
blackrobe-wizard-7x
_Tara-veno-6x
Superpoke-sin-7x
punching_bag-barb 7x
Post edited by Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary on

Comments

• GrimStorm - Dreamweaver
    GrimStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Don't worry about it half the people saying that fist suck are fist users themselves lol they just don't everyone to be like them. Lol

I'm kind of like a hybrid now. Started as sword and I'm multi path now (axe and fist). Honestly I like using fist the best, and I'm max to my lvl in my sword path.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Demon/Sage HF or regular HF?
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was in a bh the other day and got this during the fight with zimo.

superfist.png

2 spark, heaven's flame, tangling mire, and barb devour were active. leg70 dark flash +3 with 1 flawless. b:victory

Honestly not impressed. Wait till your later levels.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol you need heaven's flame for that? At 8x my normal double spark hits do 7k with tangling mire and cleric pdef debuff. If I'm barb buffed more.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You will love it later on then, that is less damage than a low refined deicide with demon spark and no debuffs or amps, aside from demon spark itself. You only have even more damage to look forward to, so keep enjoying fists and always remember you won't be hitting a damage ceiling anytime soon.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ultimate fist combo: cyclone heel > dragon bane > refill chi to full/almost > demon spark &switch to axes > cloud eruption > Heavens flame > switch back to fists > watch boss die wile you have around 40% crit rate from dragon bane. you should see 40k+ hits at 2.0 attacks a second at very least and yes you will rip aggro off anything that had it before so better warn cleric first if boss hits hard .

Or PvP use

dragon bane > hit once/twice > demon spark &switch to axes > 2 spark pot > occult ice ( and hope for it to work) > Heavens flame > switch back to fists > watch barb with 20k hp die in under 10 seconds depending on - int gear you have.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Demon/Sage HF or regular HF?

They both amp 100% like lvl 10 HF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ultimate fist combo: cyclone heel > dragon bane > refill chi to full/almost > demon spark &switch to axes > cloud eruption > Heavens flame > switch back to fists > watch boss die wile you have around 40% crit rate from dragon bane. you should see 40k+ hits at 2.0 attacks a second at very least and yes you will rip aggro off anything that had it before so better warn cleric first if boss hits hard .

Or PvP use

dragon bane > hit once/twice > demon spark &switch to axes > 2 spark pot > occult ice ( and hope for it to work) > Heavens flame > switch back to fists > watch barb with 20k hp die in under 10 seconds depending on - int gear you have.

If you don't stun them before sparking, no sane character will be hanging around to occult ice with anyways. And since occult ice just freezes, they hit invoke. Or pot. No stun in there leaves in unviable for PvP, except against very terrible barbs.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you don't stun them before sparking, no sane character will be hanging around to occult ice with anyways. And since occult ice just freezes, they hit invoke. Or pot. No stun in there leaves in unviable for PvP, except against very terrible barbs.

Yeah, triple spark is a half second of... oh **** and 3.5 seconds of getting out of the way. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Occult Ice is a stun, not a paralyze.

That and plenty of people will die to Roar-sparking-melee-Occult ice when needed after you waste their domain/whatever they use on genie.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes i must admit its a hard combo to pull off but it is possible to do, just gotta learn the way of the ninja. (demon spark in the air and drop down seems to work)

and about occult ice i think it does more than just freeze, iv had it on me and havnt been able to do anything at all, no skills nothing. i dont know if it may have just been me or somthing
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Or PvP use

dragon bane > hit once/twice > demon spark

-Daikataro casts will of the bodhisatva and gtfo of there, before the combo can connect daikataro is at least 30 meters away before the enemy can actually move, daikataro either patiently waits for 3x spark to wear off or just runs away almost unharmed

-Daikataro roared while enemy was casting dragon bane, lands a few hits then uses bash when roar is about to run out and hits some more, then uses aeolian blade and prays for it to keep the stunlock going on

-Daikataro is (somehow) frozen in place and has a demon sparked BM with dragon bane close to him, daikataro eats a tranquilizing orb and makes 8 seconds of triple spark become a spam-fest of "resist!", then freeze goes away or he can stun with roar or bash

Point is, unless you stun your target the combo won't connect, unlike AI monsters, we don't just stand there and take the damage when we see someone spark, i tend to whack them with ocean edge and cut their speed, then run like hell till it wears out and they try to chase after me, freeze doesn't work as well as stun because it doesn't stop your target from using skills or items, not even from attacking if they're ranged
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    -Daikataro casts will of the bodhisatva and gtfo of there, before the combo can connect daikataro is at least 30 meters away before the enemy can actually move, daikataro either patiently waits for 3x spark to wear off or just runs away almost unharmed

-Daikataro roared while enemy was casting dragon bane, lands a few hits then uses bash when roar is about to run out and hits some more, then uses aeolian blade and prays for it to keep the stunlock going on

-Daikataro is (somehow) frozen in place and has a demon sparked BM with dragon bane close to him, daikataro eats a tranquilizing orb and makes 8 seconds of triple spark become a spam-fest of "resist!", then freeze goes away or he can stun with roar or bash

Point is, unless you stun your target the combo won't connect, unlike AI monsters, we don't just stand there and take the damage when we see someone spark, i tend to whack them with ocean edge and cut their speed, then run like hell till it wears out and they try to chase after me, freeze doesn't work as well as stun because it doesn't stop your target from using skills or items, not even from attacking if they're ranged

yes because this combo was ment to be used on bms only... as iv said before you basically need to ninja someone to do this combo, or get lucky. if you were doing it on a bm then yes you would use will of bod rather than dragon bane. you would use different skills for different class, if your against a bm then you should have anti stun wile doing this combo where as a barb you wouldnt because there stun is only a 50% chance to stun (60% demon) + they have 15k-25k hp so the extra 25% crit will come in handy from dragon bane.

this is a hard combo to pull off but when you do the results are simple, there dead your not.

o and btw occult ice makes you able to do nothing, it is a stun/freeze and not just a freeze.