I'm lvl 100 now and it appears the game is over.....

Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
Nigrosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Used to get CS, WQ, and BH, and find BH squad while doing WQ.

Now CS and WQ are useless, and it's VERY hard to find squads for BH, they take alot longer, and all three times i've gotten 8 subs.

How often do you actually get a decent reward?

And what else is there to do? Nirvana never runs, and honestly i love helping people but logging on just to help others is not exactly my idea of the best way to spend my life.

TWing is fun still.....but other than that is the game over, other than socializing and looking at the pretty colors?
Post edited by Nigrosity - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And that's what happens on a PvE server, the reason I rerolled on another server. I was bored at 92...
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Now you can find another hobby outside of the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Because the only thing to do is dailys right.

Farm gear/lvl 11 skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And that's what happens on a PvE server,

I'd have to agree. If it weren't for epic PvP battles over stealing KOS faction's world bosses... group PvP on different parts of the map, and an actual reason to fishing farming/upgrading your end game gear, I'd have quit.

TT, Lunar, Nirvana and all that can pass the time, but for what? For staring at a bunch of people your level who refuse to turn their blue name pk protection off and fight? lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Yeah not the responses i was looking for, but was expecting.

1000+ hours into this, and to just abandon it.......lol. I guess it was just like a drug, fun for awhile but then becomes a drag and it's time to move on.

Would also help if TW's weren't always at 11 PM on a Friday and Sat night for me.......hard to cancel RL plans just to lose a TW every week.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Still some good fights on PvE servers, and there's always TW.

I think the problem here is so many dailys. OP sounded to me like "Hey guys I've been doing nothing but dailys and now I'm 100, do I keep doing them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • PaperCutter - Dreamweaver
    PaperCutter - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think it is time to find some real end game goal and not just "I want to be level 100"
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:surrender Wow... I can't believe you actually posted this thread.... b:chuckle.....

Go paint a picture, run a 10k marathon (5 if you haven't ever run before <___<), go write a story, help out in your community, whatever.

Just take a break from the game then b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Now CS and WQ are useless, and it's VERY hard to find squads for BH, they take alot longer, and all three times i've gotten 8 subs.

And what else is there to do? Nirvana never runs, and honestly i love helping people but logging on just to help others is not exactly my idea of the best way to spend my life.

TWing is fun still.....but other than that is the game over, other than socializing and looking at the pretty colors?
    I like BH100 rewards -- so much that I rushed my wizard to 100 just to get more (get two BH100s per day on veno and wiz now). If you find these boring, reroll a new wizard and stay below 100, or maybe find something else to do. Don't use your own lack of education or lack of being able to keep yourself entertained as a flaw in the game design.

Btw, I see world chats many-a-time daily for Nirvana runs. The faction you're in, Belial, also runs Nirvana. Maybe if you'd spend more time actively seeking things in a more positive fashion instead of this whiny, Negative Nancy attitude, you'd get more positive results. Just a thought.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'd say, take a break of the game, then come back and you will be glad you made it to 100.

I took a break on lvl 60 or so, took 6 months away from it, then came back with the same attitude when i started playing b:pleased
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Don't use your own lack of education or lack of being able to keep yourself entertained as a flaw in the game design.

You shouldn't criticize what you have no knowledge about. You don't know his level of education or what else he does for entertainment.

I believe you should apologize to him for those statements. A good gamer, indeed even a good person, doesn't make unfounded assumptions about his peers like that.

b:scorn
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited May 2010

You dont do Nirvana to "help" you do it for cash or for you're own gear <.<

Its best way to make fast money really unless you can solo HH. Every Nirvana run takes like 35 min and once you split the drops its around 500-1mil profit for each person depending on drops. So you can make like 2 mil in a few runs.

Bh100s sucks tho, just do the easy and fast ones, You will get 8 subs about 50% of the times.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Break from perfect world = life (ahahaha funny. Think about it. Is the point of games not to be a break from life?)
    Break from perfect world (or any mmorpg for that matter) but, sticking with gaming = FPS games.

Nothing better than killing stuff, shooting stuff, exploding stuff. Tired of not being able to kill people as they are unflagged/not pk mode/blue/crazy cash shopped? Well, now you can! Buy yourself an ak47 and start shooting away today!

oh, ps. Try not to do the killing stuff, shooting stuff, and exploding stuff in real life.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Raybeez - Lost City
    Raybeez - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lol the game was over the first time u logged in..
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm almost lv. 101. After this just fun will start. No more obligations to level up. I will do just want I want to do. I will do BH when I will have time, no pressure. As a reward I'm taking reputation. Now I'm gathering reputation and I'm really happy then I'm lv. 101(almost) and free of every obligations.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    I like BH100 rewards -- so much that I rushed my wizard to 100 just to get more (get two BH100s per day on veno and wiz now). If you find these boring, reroll a new wizard and stay below 100, or maybe find something else to do. Don't use your own lack of education or lack of being able to keep yourself entertained as a flaw in the game design.

Btw, I see world chats many-a-time daily for Nirvana runs. The faction you're in, Belial, also runs Nirvana. Maybe if you'd spend more time actively seeking things in a more positive fashion instead of this whiny, Negative Nancy attitude, you'd get more positive results. Just a thought.

**** off

only way to get educated is to ask

for everyone else thanks for the replies
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    that when pvp come the way to go ;)

after getting nirvana and lv 11 skills all u have is slowly get your way to lv 105 ( which doesnt have any goal to do ) and pvp :S
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • ReWritten - Lost City
    ReWritten - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    since u are on Pve server, why dont u fly around and look at those Pretty Blue names...?
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm almost lv. 101. After this just fun will start. No more obligations to level up. I will do just want I want to do. I will do BH when I will have time, no pressure. As a reward I'm taking reputation. Now I'm gathering reputation and I'm really happy then I'm lv. 101(almost) and free of every obligations.b:pleased

^ This. If the game stops being fun for you, according to your own definition of fun, then it is over.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Don't use your own lack of education or lack of being able to keep yourself entertained as a flaw in the game design.

Wow... What an ****. This is right here why PWI isn't what it used to be. To many people like this picking on others for an honest thread, and ruining the community as a whole. After 100+, there is little end-game content. Farm 3-2/3-3/Nirvana/Lunar, help others, TW, PK and such. It's an honest thread as the OP is basically speaking the truth. After 100+ the game is basically over. Your goals are generally to strengthen up your gear, get demon/sage skills, and hang w/ people socializing.

Personally I'm not bored. I do CS/WQ/MQ/OHT/ST on my main, and CS/WQ/ST on my alt. After that I recruit for my faction I run, help people/friends, and run some TTs late at night w/ some close buddies. I PK once or twise a month, and overall I'm still having a blast. Making good coin, having fun in the social-aspect, and getting stronger!
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Dont get so additicted to the game geez,Its a game you go and play it for fun.take breaks come back.Taking it to seriouse is what ruins the fun.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You shouldn't criticize what you have no knowledge about. You don't know his level of education or what else he does for entertainment.

I believe you should apologize to him for those statements. A good gamer, indeed even a good person, doesn't make unfounded assumptions about his peers like that.

b:scorn
    lol?
    Wow... What an ****. This is right here why PWI isn't what it used to be. To many people like this picking on others for an honest thread, and ruining the community as a whole. After 100+, there is little end-game content. Farm 3-2/3-3/Nirvana/Lunar, help others, TW, PK and such. It's an honest thread as the OP is basically speaking the truth. After 100+ the game is basically over. Your goals are generally to strengthen up your gear, get demon/sage skills, and hang w/ people socializing.

Personally I'm not bored. I do CS/WQ/MQ/OHT/ST on my main, and CS/WQ/ST on my alt. After that I recruit for my faction I run, help people/friends, and run some TTs late at night w/ some close buddies. I PK once or twise a month, and overall I'm still having a blast. Making good coin, having fun in the social-aspect, and getting stronger!
    You just brought out a list that's longer than what people can do in their 80s, 60s, and so on, and the game is over? The only thing that's even somewhat over is your ability to level up due to the waste of time it would be to go from 102 - 105. That's it. All this other **** is made up, and the latter half of your post sounds like something that was meant for PWI therapy opposed to what there is to do when you reach 100.
    **** off

only way to get educated is to ask

for everyone else thanks for the replies
    Thanks to everyone else? Most of them said the same thing I did. b:chuckle

Let's go over your nonsense again..
    Basing BH rewards on 3 attempts -- nice testing. I've got mostly mirages and chips, even more than subs. And I've done between 50 and 100 BH100s. Take a lot longer? Warsong Metal takes 15 mins to get into, and another 15-30 mins to clear, 5-10 mins to kill boss. Overall, roughly an hour and some change, give or take time depending on the squad's ability or having an archer/sin. Abaddon? SOT? Rebirth? The only one that seems to take me a long time is 3-3 and that was with squads that both didn't pick a veno and didn't wanna rush. Today's BH100 is SOT. You must be blind if you haven't seen all the SOT and now WS Metal BH spam (BH2) in the 2 hours it's been up, and all day yesterday for Metal and Abaddon. You obviously don't pay any attention to world chat, and your own laziness, lack of education, and lack of paying attention is no flaw in the game design, as mentioned in the previous post.
    Nirvana never runs? Hah. You've never done Nirvana then, and I've only ever seen you once with a half assed attempt to get a squad, and I was like hell no I'm not running with him. Probably because some have been used to your b****-first, ask-questions-later way of handling things, and compiling all of this to equate to "I'm not running with this annoying, whiny prig". Maybe try to be a little more positive and constructive instead of tearing something down first then asking questions after, and you might be getting more helpful responses. I doubt that's what you want though, and just want to find common ground with those who wanna perpetually whine. Remember, you were already bored and didn't know what to do at 95 -- so is 5 levels gonna change anything? Nope. b:bye
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yeah basicly the game is dead..my bm is 99 and i dont even do bh,cs,wq(hardly done wq anyways) anymore unless some guildies need one.Hell i may do a marriage quest here and there too..yeah the exp is nice on that but hey we got our rings and guess what?..you cant even equip the basturd yayyyyyyyyy pwi game creators..idiots...anyways i jsut rolled a new barb and the fun started again but its going on 80 now and im gettin scared lol cause it will soon be endgame for him as well.

Ill prob bound all my gear since golddrops are lame % and jsut go on a pk rampage or something..ambushing pk "fun parties at westgate and stuff..drop in and HF booya the weak arcaners and take off with a nasty grin on my face.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You cant equip Marriage quest rings? b:shocked

I'm about halfway to the 3rd ring =[ b:surrender
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hmm.... a few options to not being bored:

A: Go to the weekly events .
    B: Go Pk mode.
    C: Dont hyper yourself to level 100 and actually enjoy the game.
    D: Don't play pwi 24/7.
    E: Make friends in Pwi, to actually enjoy the game with, instead of "Just playing to play and be the Uber leet"
    F: Find a girlfriend. (they're usually more fun to play with than a video game anyway.)
    G: Do a public quest, contrary to what people think its actually a lot of fun.

I hear of all these people who maxed out to 100 faster than anyone else and then, they're burned out. Well... I've leveled two toons to 90+ and Im still enjoying pwi. I guess its because I don't do repetitious things like constantly FC'ing, or TT slaving, or BH's non stop to ding. I actually enjoy the game for what it is. I couldn't tell you the last time I did a TT run or BH that I couldn't do alone or with my small group of friends. I personally think that if you burned yourself out on the game, by maxing your level that quickly, then you only have yourself to blame.
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the game is never over before ya got full nirvana max gears xD. farm coin rofl.
    nah but rly i dont like being below 100 on my archer, i'm not happy on barb mainly because kinda useless 100+ anwyay, and crappy dmg lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Xpence - Archosaur
    Xpence - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010

F: Find a girlfriend. (they're usually more fun to play with than a video game anyway.)
    Epicb:chuckle
    Xpence-lvl94cleric(retired thx to crappy ups...sigh.. could be a nice game..)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    make a new char/class, on a different server [preferably pvp server] and do it again. learn that class and enjoy your new rewards.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wait till PW implement character transfer... I am sure in the future pvp servers will be more full.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the game is never over before ya got full nirvana max gears xD. farm coin rofl.

Yeah, well it is kinda over for me, but I still enjoy it. The last thing I really need is scroll of tome, and even though I have Lunar Claws, I will upgrade to either TT100 or Nirvana recast at some point.

I've run lunar, TT and fb's to death. I admit I don't have Lunar paths memorized, but I do know my way around every TT instance. I can run every FB and I know the quest mobs, and often tell tabbers where they need to go to pick up such quests... The only ones I'm still learning are both FB99's, though I know where all the bosses are and what's needed for FB, Culti or just BH in Abaddon, still learning Seat of Torment.

I still enjoy playing, but there really isn't all that much left to do. I still do my CS and WQ, and still manage to do the cube from time to time. The only BH I don't usually get done is Cannonfist because most people just trash it. BTW, I mostly get Sack of ****.

I think there should be more FPS type achievements. Silly stuff for silly rewards... nothing serious.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.