Token of Trial

Skyea - Heavens Tear
Skyea - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi everyone,

I have to find a Token of Trial for the Elder but I have no idea where to find it. He said on top of the north gate but I have no idea where I should go and jump to reach it. Can anyone give me a detailed description what to do or perhaps a video or screenshot to show me? >__< There are some other untamed in game that are having the same problem as me and no one in game is willing to help so I thought I'd ask here.
Post edited by Skyea - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Okay, quick explanation. Facing the north gate from inside the town, jump to the right, on the shield/torch (I forgot) mounted on the wall. From there, jump up to the wall. Go a bit north, then jump onto a shield on the wall, then up to the top. The chest's there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Skyea - Heavens Tear
    Skyea - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thank you Amiris ^__^ found it perfectly with your directions.
  • Rheaclar - Dreamweaver
    Rheaclar - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm in Etherblade and i have to get on top of the south wall but i can't figure out how someone help me please
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Human chest quest? If that's the case, the basic idea is like this: from one of the buildings you can jump onto this thingy made from just a few wooden sticks (I have no idea what it's supposed to be, but it's higher than the buildings and still a bit lower than the wall). If you time your jumps right (you need to "double jump", i.e. start another jump while you're in midair) you can reach the the bridge with the chest from there.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Chezet - Sanctuary
    Chezet - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I panicked when I got the quest, I was like Oh my God where is it?? Then, lol, of course, you guys helped me. b:chuckle
  • valor456
    valor456 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Im just starting "Perfect World: International" and i get this timed quest in Plume City and I've tried it a billion times... does anyone kno the pathway to the chest on the highest tree?
  • Rav_Remnant - Raging Tide
    Rav_Remnant - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    From the elder, head south a bit so you don't hit your head on the ceiling and start to fly upwards a bit until you see a platform on the right. Fly by it and it should be a little bit hidden behind the house-like object.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Necro time again? Die necro die!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.