invisible genie

purespiritt
purespiritt Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
I have my genie from 1 charackter lvl. Everything gonna by ok i don't evolve his skills but he was always active and collect exp. From fever ours in game my genie is invisibleb:avoid. He colect non-stop exp but dont fly next to my. Actually genie have full energy and a litlle bitte (over 20k) of stamina. I try to unequip/equip genie,feed him but this doesnt help. My friend have exactly the same problem.
Post edited by purespiritt on

Comments

• LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This happens from time to time. It is said that logging out of the game, and logging back in will make the genie reappear.

The important thing to observe is that your genie is still functional even though you can't see it. Since you haven't leveled skills, you may not be using it and are not in a position to report on genie's functionallity.

It may be that this is not even a bug. for higher level players who have a fairy, the genie will disappear, then reappear as the fairy.

If you think this is a problem, you should submit a ticket.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What kind of graphics card do you have, and what are your graphics settings?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    put genie in your bag --> relog --> reequip genie should fix that "bug"
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    and if that doesn't erase your systemsettings.ini file (don't worry, PWI generates a new one)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Unequip then equip. If that doesn't work then relog.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you play a veno, switching to fox form and back will make it reappear. I suspect the same works for barbs as well. Haven't had it disappear on my barb yet though.
  • Purespiritt - Raging Tide
    Purespiritt - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    After a few Pw restart genie is visibble now. Txs you all for helpb:thanks