Passive/Buff Crits from Demon Skill Do not work/give full crit

Options
SteelStar - Heavens Tear
SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Barbarian
IF The Eye of Observation is actually correct:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8404/nocrit.jpg

That image was taken after a full squad buff with my Demon Strength of Titans and I also have Demon Axe and Hammer mastery.
It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
Post edited by SteelStar - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hmm.. that's weird.

Can try it with demon bestial onslaught?

Even though it does not show in my char info window, I do crit a lot more with it so I'm sure it works but I'm not sure it shows with the eye.
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    None of the skill based crit bonuses show on character window, so I suppose that's why they dont show with the eye. After strength of titans you should have a little buff picture pop up, saying your crit rate has increased. I know one pops up for demon B/O, even though it doesn't show in character window either.b:cry
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It could be that you cannot see the bonus critical rate... Like this BM's genie skill Leaf dance don't show crit rate that is increased by 2%. I wish the devs make that able to view lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Cirax - Dreamweaver
    Cirax - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In OHT when using the chrono fragment, if you get the crit buff, it doesn't show up on your stats window. However, I noticed a significant increase in the number of times I crit. The +crit% buff icon (I think it looks like the "immune to debuffs" icon...I'm not sure) shows up with your other buffs, but it just doesn't show on the stats window.

I think that's the case with the demon SotT - you get the crit bonus, but it won't show up even with the eye of observation. There definitely should be a fix for that though - I wonder if it has been mentioned in the bug/error forum.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

~Albert Einstien
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hmm.. that's weird.

Can try it with demon bestial onslaught?

Even though it does not show in my char info window, I do crit a lot more with it so I'm sure it works but I'm not sure it shows with the eye.

I'd love to but its one of 4 skills I don't have b:cry
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Also I do know that the bonuses from the skills do not show up in your character window, but I always see people posting that the eye will show all basically. Thus being said I just thought I'd waste a few tokens and show they either aren't showing up or the bonuses aren't what they are suppose to be. I guess you could call this a waste of time, but I was just showing what no one has ever posted before for all of the people asking/saying. b:cute