Dear new clerics.

Options
VenoProwl - Raging Tide
VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cleric
This is a bit of a long rant, but I hope at the end you'll realise it's justifiable.

Today, I decided to help out in fb29, even though I'm not really of level to do BHs yet. So my glacial cannot tank qinzi, and so we got a cleric.

This cleric went with us for about some time (where a lantern hangs just right round a corner...) before abruptly leaving the party and logging out.

Sure, I don't mind anyone leaving, even a cleric while we're in the instance. But please give us warning in advance. And try not to leave when the whole party just accidentally aggro'd a whole bunch of mobs b:surrender (noobness on our part)

So after the party wipe, I bravely stuck with the party and tried to get more good Karma for the day and help the lower lvls in the party get through the FB, even though it wasn't tabbed, and I haven't hit 40 yet b:victory (I are supersauce)

We needed another cleric, and so this promising young lad of lvl 32 strode up. We didn't really need the cleric until we entered the blue haze (hope you know what I'm talking about).

From there on, it was more careful treading. However, our lvl 30 tanker managed to get himself aggro'd by 3 skel lieutenants (on a side note, please understand that when a veno is 'pulling', it means that the veno is going poke the monster, then unsummon the pet. So please do not run behind the pet thinking that the rest of the squad will follow). The big fat bum of my glacial suddenly disappeared from the barb's view, replaced by 3 snarling skel lieutenants.

Guess what the cleric did? He realised that his health was down to 99.9999% due to one AoE, and in this horrible emergency he ran about 200 metres back the way we came, and poured SEVEN ironhearts on himself. SEVEN. When his HP was full, he still kept healing himself. While my glacial and me and the mage was trying to draw aggro away from the dying barb (yes. Squishy characters drawing aggro, you know what happens next)

Maybe he just didn't know that ironhearts heal other characters too.

2nd party wipe of the day for me. So we went back again and thought we should give our cleric another chance. We got all the way to qinzi, we managed to lure and kill the skel lieuts near qinzi, and we were at last faced with the boss.

We gave precise instructions to the cleric to start spamming ironhearts on our barb. It worked. After 3 IHs, the barb went in, and it was smooth sailing from there...until the cleric's MP went down.

The cleric noticed that his MP was lower than 50%. So he went into meditation.

I hope this never ever happens again in PWI. There's stuff you can click on called MP pots.

Anyway, barb died, and my glacial only bought a few secs of respite (which the cleric did not even try to res the barb) and after the mage and physic went down, I caught the aggro and successfully lead Qinzi a fair bit away from the party before I was cornered and killed as a fox b:cry

While running away, I noticed that the other party members weren't being ressed. Guess what the cleric was doing? Yes. He was running after Qinzi and Me, shouting at me to stop and trying to heal me.

For newer clerics that are thinking 'what's wrong with that', usually it'll be better to res 3-4 people, esp the tanker, than trying to save a veno, esp if the veno is willing to sacrifice himself.

So in the end, he DID manage to res me. Then Qinzi killed him. I of course didn't bother to click resurrect until Qinzi went back. He QQed because of that. Another note to new clerics, please note that no one would res in front of an angry boss. Also note that even if a veno is ressed, and survives the boss on super low HP, reviving a pet, summoning it, then healing it is NOT instantaneous. By then the veno would probably have died again.

My 3rd party wipe was all I could stand, I made sure the party ended up with a good cleric and left. Here ends my rant. I know how hard it is for you clerics to level esp in later lvls, and I'm not trying to be mean or anything (I know of a lot of helpful and awesome cleric friends) but please, PLEASE learn from any advice you get or mistakes you make.

The end b:shutup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
"Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
Post edited by VenoProwl - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cool story, bro. b:cool
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i had hoped this would be a rant with some reason like clerics forgetting about heal agro or something but theres also people who shouldnt bother playing the game no matter their class like the 2 clerics above or atleast no instances
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The only thing I can say is that first Cleric probably got dced as to the one who meditated most don't do that in an instanced.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol'd at Seven IHs. I do it with a grain of salt because I've done that a few times myself.

But nobody ever died though. Got down to low health but they did not die. b:chuckle

At that point somebody should have given everyone explicit instructions. The funny thing about FB29 is that there tends to be a lot of new people who do silly things. Usually if you tell them to do this and that, things might go well. I know I actually preferred it if a more experienced player told me exactly what to do. But that's just how I am.

More often than not you'll end up with stupid/overconfident players and guess what, you're going to have to finish the quest with them!

Being a cleric, I had to deal obnoxious, know-it-all, CLERIC-HEAL-OR-KICK, blame-everyone-but-me-for-a-squad-member-dying barbs (it was always a barb) and squishy wannabe DDs. Total nightmare when the Tides came out and every Assassin wanted to tank so he could try out his new skills. Then when he dies, it's the cleric's fault because cleric couldn't heal his squishy **** after he aggro'd every mob in the room trying out his new sin skills. b:angry
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol'd at Seven IHs. I do it with a grain of salt because I've done that a few times myself.

We were later thinking that perhaps his button on his keyboard was stuck or something...

and he actually did run back pretty far to IH himself...b:surrender
    Being a cleric, I had to deal obnoxious, know-it-all, CLERIC-HEAL-OR-KICK, blame-everyone-but-me-for-a-squad-member-dying barbs (it was always a barb) and squishy wannabe DDs. Total nightmare when the Tides came out and every Assassin wanted to tank so he could try out his new skills. Then when he dies, it's the cleric's fault because cleric couldn't heal his squishy **** after he aggro'd every mob in the room trying out his new sin skills.

I'm not a very high-levelled char, but I have to say that yea I have been in parties where the cleric is taken for granted way too much... but i always say my P's and TQ's after it's all done XD

@Nexd- I know b:laugh but it was still pretty demoralising when people don't listen to you and get everyone killed b:infuriated

@Mysti - yea you're prob right now that I think of it. Saw him later after we party wiped walking around in the village b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sounds like DC for first cleric, sounds like a new player for second.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A rant about bad clerics disguised as advice, wonderful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ouch... that was painful to read...
    whats even more painful is i can see this actually happening b:cry
    OP had some good tips for clerics, althouggh in the form of 'if you do that your party wipes so dont', most are mentioned in other threads, but repeating this once again wont hurt, maybe some new cleric will read and apply.

1) if veno pulls, then let her / him pull. veno summons pet, sends it out at the target, hits it, unsummons pet and runs back towards the party with monster chasing them. one person catches the running monster (use assist attack to be sure you got exactly same target) with some attack, then and only then you heal veno if they got hit.
    2) before tank runs in to boss stack few ihs on him, then stop casting. when he hits target start healing again. if you heal before tank grabs aggo you will get aggro yourself, and at low levels you may not survive that.
    3) if your target is a boss or monster all negative spells will be cast on them, all positive on you. to heal / buff / purify anyone else you need to click their character or select them from squad menu. exception: aoe spells, they affect all party members in range
    4) bring enough mana pots / elixirs / mp food to instance. people depend on you to keep them alive. respect this and come prepared.
    5) order of importance: main cleric > main tank > secondary cleric > all others. why? because at least one alive cleric can res everyone else and squad as a whole will live and continue fighting. if tank dies and squad member grabs aggro to buy you time dont waste their sacrifice. protect yourself if necessary then res and heal tank. when tank has aggro and all goes well you can res everyone else.
    6) accepting res when youd just die again is a waste, sometimes its better to let boss reset then start again. make sure people who you are ressing know that.
    7) that wasnt mentioned in this thread, but i met people who havent known: if you duel cleric for chi before fight end the duel (either kill one person or wait for draw). during duel cleric cant heal his opponent, so if they start fight with anyone / anything else before duel endsand they get hit they are screwed unless they use pots or their own healing skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've seen some bad clerics myself, to the point where I was once called in to save a fb39 squad because the cleric was too imcompetent. (He let a lot of people die and his res was bad to boot.) Note to any new clerics that may be reading this:

1) Do NOT use purehearted blessing in combat if you can help it... especially if you're a low lvl cleric healing a high lvl tank. It has its uses, but not usually in combat because of its channeling time. I prefer stream of rejuvination as an emergency heal.

2) If you don't think someone will survive, they might not. Let them die, and that way, no one has to go to town and waste time coming back. However, if you have a good tank who can hold aggro well, this shouldn't be an issue. If you're in some deep trouble, check on who has aggro on what before healing. It takes a few seconds but it'swell worth it. I was in a TT3-1 with my alt's facmates when we squad wiped three times. The first time we had a cleric on the way to help with the TT to res us. The second and third time was when I managed to stay still, not heal anything and stay out of their aggro range. The boss and mobs reset, and I was left standing without a scratch. I ressed my facmates and the TT went on with no one going to town or losing a lot of exp. You have to handle this on a case-by-case basis - some people may be against letting others die but it will save a great deal of time and exp.

Perhaps that cleric was right in letting the barb die; a glacial walker your lvl could have soloed the mobs one by one while he would go in and res. Trying to save the barb for doing something stupid like charging in while the veno is luring... is not always a good idea. b:surrender
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    7) that wasnt mentioned in this thread, but i met people who havent known: if you duel cleric for chi before fight end the duel (either kill one person or wait for draw). during duel cleric cant heal his opponent, so if they start fight with anyone / anything else before duel endsand they get hit they are screwed unless they use pots or their own healing skills.

This applies to every class. If you use an AoE on a boss and you're in a duel with someone who's fighting the same boss...you hit both of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This applies to every class. If you use an AoE on a boss and you're in a duel with someone who's fighting the same boss...you hit both of them.

a better question would be why the hell are you going to duel someone that close to mobs or the boss thats stupid to begin with
    also it seems stupid not to end a duel in the first place to me
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So one cleric DC'ed, and the other was still trying to learn his class?

Level 32 cleric - probably been playing for what, 2 or 3 days? Him **** up doesn't merit a wall of text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a better question would be why the hell are you going to duel someone that close to mobs or the boss thats stupid to begin with

Sometimes you duel unarmed to fill up your Chi bar and keep veno's spark for later on. But doing it while there are still mobs around than can be aggroed or too close from the boss is reckless. b:shocked
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol wow, even if you're new...I mean, how does it seem like a good idea to meditate during a boss fight? Like, there's a lot I still don't know, and I'm pushing 80, but when I first encountered Qingzi, I knew it was not something to take lightly. Must be a lack of common sense.
  • /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver_1302145309
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well, youd be surprised how many ppl lack common sense, its almost scary.
    Executor of the lvl 2 faction New_Era
    I Can give you life or take it away, be wary :P
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So one cleric DC'ed, and the other was still trying to learn his class?

Level 32 cleric - probably been playing for what, 2 or 3 days? Him **** up doesn't merit a wall of text.

What he said.

I do feel bad for the cleric who made a mistake like that. Yes, very idiotic, me who is below his level wouldn't have done something like that. But to get a whole thread based on his failure as lowlevel. Woah, if my squad had made a thread about me forgetting(aka not having a clue what it was) my tabs at fb19 I'd comitted virtual suicide and probably quit no matter how much of an idiot I was and that yes, it was very very failage and people should most certainly NOT do that.

OP, it was filled with good adivice, but it really seemed that you hung out one spesific cleric who wasn't that high leveled to begin with. Everyone makes mistakes and all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Being a cleric, I had to deal obnoxious, know-it-all, CLERIC-HEAL-OR-KICK, blame-everyone-but-me-for-a-squad-member-dying barbs (it was always a barb) and squishy wannabe DDs. Total nightmare when the Tides came out and every Assassin wanted to tank so he could try out his new skills. Then when he dies, it's the cleric's fault because cleric couldn't heal his squishy **** after he aggro'd every mob in the room trying out his new sin skills. b:angry

LOL the other day I was in BH 51, there was this barb that just because he was a barb he could kill all the monsters there alone... he died one time while I was buffing the entire squad... he then started commanding me to revive, buff, heal and all of those things. I had 0 tolerance and started telling him how squishy he was from wanting to get aggro from 5 mobs at the same time with no cleric to heal... he didn't say anything and I leave the squad. b:angry Clerics shouldn't tolerate any abuse from any other player since we are not there slaves, if we don't want to heal them we don't. b:bye

Btw Sin should never EVER tank b:surrender
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We were later thinking that perhaps his button on his keyboard was stuck or something...

and he actually did run back pretty far to IH himself...

I've done this when I thought I clicked on a character but didn't. Then I'd be spamming IH like crazy wondering why they aren't getting healed then I realize I've been healing myself all along... Then I feel dumb... b:surrender
    LOL the other day I was in BH 51, there was this barb that just because he was a barb he could kill all the monsters there alone... he died one time while I was buffing the entire squad... he then started commanding me to revive, buff, heal and all of those things. I had 0 tolerance and started telling him how squishy he was from wanting to get aggro from 5 mobs at the same time with no cleric to heal... he didn't say anything and I leave the squad. b:angry Clerics shouldn't tolerate any abuse from any other player since we are not there slaves, if we don't want to heal them we don't.

Hahaha I usually leave players like that for dead after a couple of resses. I don't care if players want to act like that if there's more than one cleric, it won't be me dealing with him. I'll be taking care of the squad members who aren't acting like goofs. If it's just me, I tell them to cool it. I won't let one idiot sacrifice my MP pots and the squad so he can wave his epeen. After all, we are the demigods of Perfect World.
    Btw Sin should never EVER tank

AGREED. I have been in too many squads with Sins that come with this CLERICS HAVE TERRIBLE DEFENSE AND THEREFORE SHOULD ONLY SHUT UP AND HEAL attitude and then they run into mobs screaming for heals. Ironically enough, they fall under my MOST HATED class to heal because it seems everything that touches them takes off a ridiculous chunk of HP. My worst BHs had Sins pretending to be tanks. I swear I make a better tank than a Sin.

You know, maybe I should head over to the Assassin forum and give them a piece of my Cleric mind. lol
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You know, maybe I should head over to the Assassin forum and give them a piece of my Cleric mind. lol

wouldn't be a bad idea. Other classes always come to flame our fuorums. I say it's payback time and lets go troll the hell out of their fuorums b:pleased b:sin
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Btw Sin should never EVER tank b:surrender

I tend to disagree with this. When I was mid-8x, I ended up in a squad with no real tank, and a level 90 sin tanked the entire BH79. It was a lot more nerve-wracking, but no one died.

Sin that doesn't know their class and how to survive should never tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    2) If you don't think someone will survive, they might not. Let them die, and that way, no one has to go to town and waste time coming back. However, if you have a good tank who can hold aggro well, this shouldn't be an issue. If you're in some deep trouble, check on who has aggro on what before healing. It takes a few seconds but it'swell worth it. I was in a TT3-1 with my alt's facmates when we squad wiped three times. The first time we had a cleric on the way to help with the TT to res us. The second and third time was when I managed to stay still, not heal anything and stay out of their aggro range. The boss and mobs reset, and I was left standing without a scratch. I ressed my facmates and the TT went on with no one going to town or losing a lot of exp. You have to handle this on a case-by-case basis - some people may be against letting others die but it will save a great deal of time and exp.
    I am going to have to agree with this part especially if you think it is going to be yourself.I hate trips to town then going back and sqd members waiting for me to revive them.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In BH29, I would be suspicious. When someone trains mobs and there is a stealth or disconnect invoved? Yea, I'm suspicious.

Some kid sitting at the keyboard laughing his butt off.

Beyond that level a player has too much vested into the character. Credibility and accountability become important. But for BH29. . .
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Guess what the cleric did? He realised that his health was down to 99.9999% due to one AoE, and in this horrible emergency he ran about 200 metres back the way we came, and poured SEVEN ironhearts on himself. SEVEN. When his HP was full, he still kept healing himself. While my glacial and me and the mage was trying to draw aggro away from the dying barb (yes. Squishy characters drawing aggro, you know what happens next)

Im not saying hes not a noob, as he clearly was lol, but i would have acted in similar manner(unless your smart enough to hold agro for me).

Say were doing a bh 39 and someone decides to be an **** hat(its usualy a sin or some other her squishey class) and pulls an entire room or more mobs than they can handle. I just stand back and let them die. When i first started out i would try to keep eveyone alive, but so many of them dont realise that if they have many mobs on them and they ask for heals...they need to aoe so i dont get zerged. Better for me to run and let the party die and rez (its level 8 so its not like they loose much)them then for me to die along with everyone and have to make them wait as i run back
  • Hayles - Dreamweaver
    Hayles - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So you found a new cleric who actually used Ironheart? Never seen that before, every new cleric I see use Purehearted.
  • Katinkova - Dreamweaver
    Katinkova - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hehe, i've seen stuff like this happen too many times, in Fb's TW's, everywhere. Back in my BM days :')

Valuble advice here, ty for sharing :)
    Katinkova - Cleric - Dreamweaver - SenSei

At the end of the day, it's just a game :)
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

have you ever dueled for chi?
    do you know how long duel lasts before it ends in a draw?
    seems like not, please check for yourself. then you will see....
    its very easy to duel at fb entrance and still be in duel mode when you run to mobs. and as long as your dueling partner wasnt cleric trying to heal you, or archer who sets up barrage you will probably not notice you are in duel still unless you pay attention to system messages ('duel between x and y ended in a draw').
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Repth - Harshlands
    Repth - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I actually find time to meditate in an instance. I usually stack 3 IH on the tank and meditate for about 10 seconds. Then get up and cast another 3 IH and sit, repeat. It works well. The key to being a good cleric is paying attention to what's going on.

Good story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cookie_Doe - Heavens Tear
    Cookie_Doe - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my dear...get over it...When someone first joins PWI and makes a char, It is not normal for them to know what to do to the point. The first time i joined PWI i didnt even know there were forums, it was my first time playing a game like this. My first char was a cleric, it took me one month to get to lvl36. put all my points in strength cause i couldnt understand why i kept dying. I am tired of this hypocrytical bull, from people like you who fails to understand that experience is not something that you get overnight.. but is something that is gained overtime. Fine i understand that your upset, but i would rather you create a sticky about things not to do as a cleric and its not just cleric, what about venos.. venos do **** too..eg failing to grasp the concept of pulling and wiping the party, psychics who constantly pull aggro...dude. I would have feltsooo much better if you made a thread offering advice to new comers to PWI, that would have been the "smart" thing to do.
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my dear...get over it...When someone first joins PWI and makes a char, It is not normal for them to know what to do to the point. The first time i joined PWI i didnt even know there were forums, it was my first time playing a game like this. My first char was a cleric, it took me one month to get to lvl36. put all my points in strength cause i couldnt understand why i kept dying. I am tired of this hypocrytical bull, from people like you who fails to understand that experience is not something that you get overnight.. but is something that is gained overtime. Fine i understand that your upset, but i would rather you create a sticky about things not to do as a cleric and its not just cleric, what about venos.. venos do **** too..eg failing to grasp the concept of pulling and wiping the party, psychics who constantly pull aggro...dude. I would have feltsooo much better if you made a thread offering advice to new comers to PWI, that would have been the "smart" thing to do.

*nods* amen to that b:surrender
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    haha i remember instances like this
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh