rage quit?

_Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
_Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
so who from heavens tear is going to rage quit?
TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Is there a reason why they should ragequit?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    what reason ? lol... i doubt any 100+ players are earning their moneys from DQs. Not even those lvl 90 +... but still the economy will be affected abit, ppl wont afford to pay alot for their stuff, therefore things will sell harder, prices will drop... and that will mean gold will drop too. Smart ppl used these last hours of packs to sell their high priced gold, that was a smart move. Without new packs for about 1 month gold might drop even under 300k... well... i feel sorry for the ppl that just start this game, it will be hard for them, but uhmm we will see... xD
    Rage quit over DQs? No way ! xD

LE: Asmo u ninja'd me qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    what reason ? lol... i doubt any 100+ players are earning their moneys from DQs. Not even those lvl 90 +... but still the economy will be affected abit, ppl wont afford to pay alot for their stuff, therefore things will sell harder, prices will drop... and that will mean gold will drop too. Smart ppl used these last hours of packs to sell their high priced gold, that was a smart move. Without new packs for about 1 month gold might drop even under 300k... well... i feel sorry for the ppl that just start this game, it will be hard for them, but uhmm we will see... xD
    Rage quit over DQs? No way ! xD

LE: Asmo u ninja'd me qq

well you said the same....i only....said it in one line b:victory
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ragequit over the new patch notes for this month I assume. <.<

If Nirvana and BH100 get screwed with, I will. >:0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I see no significant changes in the patch preview or this week's changes with NPC prices

Not like most players even buy anything to NPCs anymore, or sell DQs or other items to NPCs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm not planning to RQ, although every tuesday night I almost feel that way. No need for me to really explain - the General Discussion section in PWI forums has all the explaining needed. QQ threads everywhere, and I agree w/ nearly 95% of all of 'em. PWI has monkeys in charge of the management. Absolute fail monkeys, that feed on our real life cash.
    edited May 2010
    I'm not planning to RQ, although every tuesday night I almost feel that way. No need for me to really explain - the General Discussion section in PWI forums has all the explaining needed. QQ threads everywhere, and I agree w/ nearly 95% of all of 'em. PWI has monkeys in charge of the management. Absolute fail monkeys, that feed on our real life cash.

Fail monkeys who are smart enough to keep on receiving money <.< *wants to be that monkey too* xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah however fail they are, people still will pay to be the best. Therefore, giving PWE more money.b:shocked
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I want to be, the very best!

Too bad that requires cashshopping.

And Im too lazy to merch. <___<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    well i just got my question answeredb:chuckle
    but yes...go to general discussion and look at all the higher level QQers, it makes me lol
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    everytime you download a patch it seems to come with a wave of QQ'ers, and that won't change.

PWI: "Next patch trees are going to be blue"
    QQ-Wave: "WHAT? how unnatural it'll disturb gameplay FAIL patch QQQQQ"
    PWI: "Next patch will get you an item in boutique to make them green again"
    QQ-Wave: "oh ok *charges zen* "
    QQ-Wave2: "MOAR MONEY.???"

etc etc

<the last made-up convo was just posted cuz it was stuck in my head. No ppl were abused while typing this >

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    everytime you download a patch it seems to come with a wave of QQ'ers, and that won't change.

PWI: "Next patch trees are going to be blue"
    QQ-Wave: "WHAT? how unnatural it'll disturb gameplay FAIL patch QQQQQ"
    PWI: "Next patch will get you an item in boutique to make them green again"
    QQ-Wave: "oh ok *charges zen* "
    QQ-Wave2: "MOAR MONEY.???"

etc etc

<the last made-up convo was just posted cuz it was stuck in my head. No ppl were abused while typing this >

so true
    10char
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The only people I would understand ragequitting would be the people well under level 80 on all characters and spend no real money. Hard to get anywhere if you do not even have an initial investment with DQ items going down in NPC sale value.

RAWR! I'm a tiger b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Are there even people above lvl 80 that haven't been a cashshopper?
    Do they exist? O__o
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Do they exist? O__o

<- Hasnt spent a penny on this game.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Do they exist? O__o

I myself have 3 characters 80+ and still not have spent one real cent on this game. Easy enough to do if you started back in October 2008 and put a great deal of thinking and effort into money/time efficiency. Only reason I am not very wealthy is because I enjoy TW PvP enough that the costs are worth it to me.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I myself have 3 characters 80+ and still not have spent one real cent on this game. Easy enough to do if you started back in October 2008 and put a great deal of thinking and effort into money/time efficiency. Only reason I am not very wealthy is because I enjoy TW PvP enough that the costs are worth it to me.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

there's really nothing better to do at 100+ thats why i made alts aswell
  • _Synergy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Synergy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol...might RQ myself...lvl 80 now and genie failed me (got 58/80 from 55/70 LP). I was dependent on my genie. Didn't spent a penny on this game (actually any game) and never will, also never catshopped, so hard for me to play this game now. As lvl goes up, the quality of armor u need goes up and ur cash goes down....
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    you cant farm mounts, tomes, vit stones, dragon orbs and lunar wing trophys, everything else is farmable, farmables are sellable, and unfarmables are buyable with coins from selling farmables. i dont see the problem.

7 nounifications!!!

RQ over having a 58/80 genie o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Do they exist? O__o

Me *raise hand* b:bye

Than again i've got bad gear and no-life b:chuckle