edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Post edited by LifeHunting - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what you trying to get
    If you want dps, this is overkill as it is a 5.00 max buut...
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=499d139eb9967526
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fantasy builds FTW!

Edit:

Fixed it for you!

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=da003171f0deabc2
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Michael: Please don't troll. Otherwise I may have to bring in a mod to review your post ^^
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you are missing the 2 pieces of TT99 Light armor for the rest of the interval. My suggestion is to do Light wrists/boots since they dont give as much def as say the chest. Then for your heavy set bonus do Chest and Belt sin Cube neck is better than Warsong belt.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Plicid: Thanks ^.^

I got it now where it shows 5.26 attack a sec (switched over to TT100 fist which brought up the base attack/sec to 4.0)
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fantasy builds FTW!

Edit:

Fixed it for you!

So, would the person wearing that GM cape resist (get hit but no dmg), or evade a hit first? 10 million evasion is epic. But then again, so is 100% resist of phys/mag dmg/effects. D:

Like really, which would actually happen? Random chance, or is there a priority? b:question

b:laugh

edit: Thinking back, it seems to me it may be an "all around" term like No Effect or something. I'd commit virtual suicide to see for myself how powerful of a hit they can do, and take, in game. xD
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So, would the person wearing that GM cape resist (get hit but no dmg), or evade a hit first? 10 million evasion is epic. But then again, so is 100% resist of phys/mag dmg/effects. D:

Like really, which would actually happen? Random chance, or is there a priority? b:question

edit: Thinking back, it seems to me it may be an "all around" term like No Effect or something. I'd commit virtual suicide to see for myself how powerful of a hit they can do, and take, in game. xD

Would miss non stop and if for some reason you did get a hit they would take 100% no damage.
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Really though unless you want to just run up, spark and **** a barb or take a barbs aggro and die in pve why even bother wasting all the money?

Its a long dragged out and costly process.

First you spend all the money to get 5attacks/s then you should get a high refine set of claw/fists for the massive damage and then as far as pve you'll have to get mad refines so you'll have enough hp to take a blow from a boss!
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Michael: Please don't troll. Otherwise I may have to bring in a mod to review your post ^^

How about I report you for spamming the forums with mindless threads?

This should also be in off-topic or the blademaster forum, not general discussion.

And, to be fair, I did post my version of the build. It's just as likely to happen as yours, in my opinion. If you don't want to hear people's opinions, please don't post.

Actually no matter how much defense or evasion you will still take a minimum amount of damage. GMs are killable. They even used to have a PK the GM a long time ago, so it's possible.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hmm...dude how many threads are you going to post about this....b:infuriated
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What's with all these BM-related threads on the General Discussion forum?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • WWGD - Sanctuary
    WWGD - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

I seriously hope you're farming most of the coins needed for this. That Warsoul is close to 11 billion coins with tokens at 15k per and that's about 30k USD. I'm not against spending money in this game but one has to know his/her limits.

Well, unless you're filthy rich in real life then go for it!
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you want gear like that, try posting what you ask for for LVL 80s right now, thats the least you can do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I seriously hope you're farming most of the coins needed for this. That Warsoul is close to 11 billion coins with tokens at 15k per and that's about 30k USD. I'm not against spending money in this game but one has to know his/her limits.

Well, unless you're filthy rich in real life then go for it!

Warsoul = Work in progress.

Using TT/Mold for fists until I get all of it.

Also, when I checked the coin it takes to get all the mysterious chips into warsoul fragments = 4,750,000,000

So, as far as I've done so far, it seems like I won't need 11 billion. Though I could be wrong, seeing as I haven't yet checked prices towards the making of the statues/mold for it ^^
  • WWGD - Sanctuary
    WWGD - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Warsoul = Work in progress.

Using TT/Mold for fists until I get all of it.

Also, when I checked the coin it takes to get all the mysterious chips into warsoul fragments = 4,750,000,000

So, as far as I've done so far, it seems like I won't need 11 billion. Though I could be wrong, seeing as I haven't yet checked prices towards the making of the statues/mold for it ^^

You didn't add in chip fees.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7495702&postcount=77

BTW, it seems that you're under the impression that it only takes less than 40k chips to get all the mats for warsoul. Sorry to break it to you but it takes 315,300 chips altogether + close to 6.7 bil in chip fees.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    At the lowest possible price with tokens at 10.5k, a warsoul will cost you about 8-9bn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options

I'm buying tokens off friends/guildies for 9-10.2k ^^ (Me is lucky xD)

So, it won't cost me as much (thank god).

9 tokens = 1 box of chips.

2,553,930,000 is my coinage i'll need.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm buying tokens off friends/guildies for 9-10.2k ^^ (Me is lucky xD)

So, it won't cost me as much (thank god).

Yeah, it costs 2.5 bil, even though the coin fee to make it is 6.75 bil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    axt57 wrote: »
    At the lowest possible price with tokens at 10.5k, a warsoul will cost you about 8-9bn.

... I had no idea "bean" was a measurement for quantity.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited May 2010
    Options

Hello, McFly is there anyone home?

To get mats from the Mysterious Merchant, you need CHIPS + COIN. If something costs 100 chips to make, you will need to pay an additional amount of coin along with that.

People have been tellling you over and over, yet you can't seem to grasp this simple understanding. >.>
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ... I had no idea "bean" was a measurement for quantity.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah, it costs 2.5 bil, even though the coin fee to make it is 6.75 bil.

You got me on that part >.>

But that is total for after buying the tokens, transferring to chips, and then making fragments.

But, I got time. Ain't like i'm gonna be super busy soon anyhow <.<
  • funkadelitsch
    funkadelitsch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think no one in PWI has a Warsoul weapon yet. It's nice that you have some dreams, but they won't be dreams if they come true.
    If you are actually going for it then you are either are a merchanter with huge funds and/or someone with a lot of IRL cash (which I highly doubt - since you don't act like you are smart/old enough to have that much to "waste").
    And I doubt the first option too, because you already bought chips - who would spend their money already instead of making more out of it when aiming for something bigger?
    I'd say 6-7bil should be the harder part, 11 can be made out of them within 2 months.
    Anyways, it fails since you already start spending your money.

But w/e I still think you are a troll and judging from posts like...
    /rant
    INCORRECT!!!!

I'm not a Oracle noob. I got to my lvl, BY MY OWN DAMN WORK YOU A-HOLE!

...I think you aren't in the position to post cocky BS like that:

Successful troll is successful.
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fantasy builds FTW!

Edit:

Fixed it for you!

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=57de444eb22a4b55

Fixed again.

**** -interval! 1-shots ftw! And lets face it...landing a GM position might possibly be easier than getting a Warsoul anyways. XD

Though I find myself wondering why the weapon is only Grade 11...not that it matters much at all, but still. O_O
    edited May 2010
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=57de444eb22a4b55

Fixed again.

**** -interval! 1-shots ftw! And lets face it...landing a GM position might possibly be easier than getting a Warsoul anyways. XD

Though I find myself wondering why the weapon is only Grade 11...not that it matters much at all, but still. O_O

Yes, your build wins.

However, you left in the green lunar ring. I left it in there for the lulz... I guess you did too. b:pleased