Storyline idea (great war)

Options
JaxM - Lost City
JaxM - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
(not sure if this has been suggested before sorry if so)

I had an idea after thinking about a comment I saw on one of the official game videos.
winged elvs greatest race but many of my people live in fear of those to the south of the plume city the tide borns me and my people belive the tide borns arnt meant to be in the world a great friend of mine made a prediction stating that one day soon a great war will begin between the elvs and the tide borns i will fight which side will the rest of you be on (posted by chrisdirt)

That got me thinking just a few minutes ago that the storyline could very well go in that direction. A great war between Winged Elves and Tide Born. I also thought it would be interesting to see how the other races would react to such a conflict. Sides might be created among the four races. This is just an idea but something could be fun in the future. If sides were to happen I think it would be either Winged Elves and Humans vs Tide Born and Untamed, vice versa or the three races Winged Elves, Humans, and Untamed join in alliance against the Tide Born whom would possibly form an alliance with the Wraiths and whatever else to fight against the the other three races that oppose them. Might be a pretty cool storyline to see and experience. Thoughts?
It's just a game :P
Post edited by JaxM - Lost City on

Comments

• Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont think anyone plays this game for storylines
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Aren't the three original races already trying to recover from tension between each other?
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This can't happen since the Winged Elves, Humans, Untamed, and Tideborns are fighting against the wraith already. Instead of making them fight themselves try thinking a race for the wraith?
  • JaxM - Lost City
    JaxM - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont think anyone plays this game for storylines

You're right actually, though it's not the major reason I play PWI I like the storyline enough. There are users that follow the storyline somewhat but it's all about the gameplay in the end :P

Fun coming up with ideas on where the storyline could go. I think that's one thing that sets PW apart from other MMOs is the storyline is pretty easy to follow whether it's followed or not.
    It's just a game :P