VenoPet lvl'ing cube

Options
Zarike - Dreamweaver
Zarike - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
While Veno pets lvl faster than their masters . .we often find ourselves with pets of a much lower lvl than we are for the following reasons:

1) For those who love to switch pets even when there is not a pet of the appropriate lvl to tame.
2) For those who love to have a hoard of pets, lvl'ing ALL of them is limited to a grind fest and not enjoyable. b:sad
3) For those who love the rare pet but acquired it at a lower lvl than they are, you are again limited to a grind fest. b:cry

Selling them for a bit less than the hyper stones . . .and having them work for only 1 pet at a time . .with similar time and usage limitations.

I personally would buy them up and know of other Veno's who would as well. b:victory
Post edited by Zarike - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Go to cube room 4... pets lvl prety fast in there.

Or I was also told mobs with "?" lvls like some tideborn land bugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Go to cube room 4... pets lvl prety fast in there.

Or I was also told mobs with "?" lvls like some tideborn land bugs.

any idea where those are located?
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it's the glow worms just around white sand beach to the west(?) of Raging Tide that are ? mobs great for air pet levelling as they don't hit back give max 15xp each time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Zarike - Dreamweaver
    Zarike - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have multiple pets and quite frankly feel that the game works against it's self in that it does not encourage a veno to own more than 1-2 pets or just a herc/nix . . .The main reason i picked a veno as my second char was for the pets . .otherwise i would have gone for a BM.

as for the comments about free lvl'ing and giving it away . .1) regardless of how much i LOVE this game . .it is just a game and meant for entertainment and not some substitute for real life achievement . .2) if you are not going to get into the game w/o free lvl's . . you should just quit and go back to watching TV.

That said . .yes i know i was harsh . .but really playing this game should not feel like a freaking full time job [i already have one] . . .but be enjoyable stress re-leaver and get me jazzed to play!