the best class??

aser6226
aser6226 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
hello im new to this game i play on a ninja which is low lvl before i get 2 high and find out if there rubish or not can somebody just tell me what class is best to play and eaisiest and most of all FUN

plz help :)

b:laughb:pleased
Post edited by aser6226 on

Comments

• AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    aser6226 wrote: »
    hello im new to this game i play on a ninja which is low lvl before i get 2 high and find out if there rubish or not can somebody just tell me what class is best to play and eaisiest and most of all FUN

plz help :)

b:laughb:pleased

Can't really decipher anything from this..you play on a ninja which is a low lvl before you get too high? 'ninja' class in PWI is Assassin. There is no best class. Easiest for what? And fun? Fun depends on what type of playstyle you find fun. Veno's are good for new players they're easy to lvl as their pet tanks so you rarely take damage. Although playing Veno first will make any other class you play seem harder/slower.
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Surprisingly, there isn't a best class in this game. That's one of the nice things about it. They're all well balanced with each other. I will say that the two fish classes (Tideborn Race) are lacking in many ways because they are new additions to the game. If you want the full gaming experience, I recommend another race. Just pick a job class that fits your gaming style and have fun.

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    it also have section on this forum for ech class go read u might find something that fit you
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Archalt - Sanctuary
    Archalt - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Best class = Archer (for me). Archer is fun and gets hilariously easy after mid lvls when no mobs can touch you. Also, Archer is cheap like crazy, I have noob armor dropped by mobs at lvl88, I only spent coins on my bow to +4 it. You only have to waste money on armor if you PVP (I hate PVP). I never die during grinding / dungeons (mobs can't even come close to me!) and I never spend real money on the game. =)

Veno = easy BUT BORING AS HELL. Also, it's the most expensive, get ready to spend 80mil+ coins for a Hercules (or 200 dollars). If you don't get Herc, no one will want you in squads at higher lvls lol.
    ◄ Alt for posting. | PVE Sage Archer and happy with it.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lets get this straight as of now as there have been numerous threads about this.There is no best class they are all good in their own way as to what they do and contribute to a squad.

I could say Cleric is because we get into squads easy and have the best heal in game and are the only one who can res dead body.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Best class = Archer (for me). Archer is fun and gets hilariously easy after mid lvls when no mobs can touch you. Also, Archer is cheap like crazy, I have noob armor dropped by mobs at lvl88, I only spent coins on my bow to +4 it. You only have to waste money on armor if you PVP (I hate PVP). I never die during grinding / dungeons (mobs can't even come close to me!) and I never spend real money on the game. =)

Veno = easy BUT BORING AS HELL. Also, it's the most expensive, get ready to spend 80mil+ coins for a Hercules (or 200 dollars). If you don't get Herc, no one will want you in squads at higher lvls lol.

yeah, funny one, and I remembered seeing khewy Rattus lord one shot an archer at 52...
    and lol with veno with herc, like venoes need an OP pet... xD even with hares they are easy to play ( i like bunnies :D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye