Tai Chi

FBRAlternate - Lost City
FBRAlternate - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Wizard
Why is Tai Chi so underrated? It puts hp recovery up to 50/sec (perfect for a low vit class, *cough*WIZARD*cough*) along with increasing walk speed up to 15% maxed. That sounds pretty nice to me.
Post edited by FBRAlternate - Lost City on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why is Tai Chi so underrated? It puts hp recovery up to 50/sec (perfect for a low vit class, *cough*WIZARD*cough*) along with increasing walk speed up to 15% maxed. That sounds pretty nice to me.

is this an apoth pot..? or what?
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    is this an apoth pot..? or what?

It' a genie skill. A bit like Holy Path's "special" cousin.
    http://ecatomb.net/genieskill.php It's the one with a yingyang or whatever, Column 3 row 5
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Terrible skill.
    60 / 250.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ew omg that skill is terrible. 50 hp per second is negligible.. and obviously holy path is WAY better for the speed increase..
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ew omg that skill is terrible. 50 hp per second is negligible.. and obviously holy path is WAY better for the speed increase..

its low lv skill, example at lv30 the 450 hp is not bad when u grind, its not endgame skillb:surrender
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    its low lv skill, example at lv30 the 450 hp is not bad when u grind, its not endgame skillb:surrender

Second wind is a better low levels heal and holy path is a better speed boost. If you really want 50 HP per second then farm 15 nectars and 10 golden herbs to make life powders (which, by the way, is godly at lower levels).
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Second wind is a better low levels heal and holy path is a better speed boost. If you really want 50 HP per second then farm 15 nectars and 10 golden herbs to make life powders (which, by the way, is godly at lower levels).

u dont got the point, fuel easier than farm herbs.
    holy path is better ofc but its more energy+stamina cost and in low lv low duration.
    second wind is str based and 85 energy till another skill for same amount of heal need 49 energy and less tamina, maybe is important to few ppl who want save few energy to another skills in lower lv.
  • TonyWizard - Lost City
    TonyWizard - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I tried this skill for a while and it is pretty nice that it is like an aoe heal but the hp recovery does not heal for as much as you might think it would. So at level 30 the hp recovery should heal for 450 hp over 9 seconds (not in combat) but trust me it doesn't heal for nearly this much. And the thing that really made me annoyed with this skill is that it overwrites clerics hp regen buff. So even though it is most useful when in squad with others, it may just **** people off when you keep taking away the clerics buff lol
  • FBRAlternate - Lost City
    FBRAlternate - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Okay, after reading everyone's posts, I realized I screwed up. Good thing i have an extra affinity stone . What skills should I get for a mainly PvP LA wizard (yeah, I can't pvp now. But I will a lot later on, because PvE is uberboring to me).

Also note that the LA is just for the critrate.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Okay, after reading everyone's posts, I realized I screwed up. Good thing i have an extra affinity stone . What skills should I get for a mainly PvP LA wizard (yeah, I can't pvp now. But I will a lot later on, because PvE is uberboring to me).

Also note that the LA is just for the critrate.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=714392

read that. It's even on the first page..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]