Sorry for entering the assassin area.

Rangergod - Raging Tide
Rangergod - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Assassin
Fellow t-borns! we are getting skills! and we are getting demon/sage paths (rather soon, go to news about updating patches. ;)

That is all*walks out of assassin underwater cave*
"In case you can't do the math, as you stand there alone and consider fighting me, you'll be facing an army of over 30,000 hollows!" - Aaroniero Arruruerie, Novena Espada

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Rangergod - Raging Tide on

Comments

• JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    that nice, just cant waitb:victory
  • Rangergod - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Hmm not that many ppl have talked in this thread.. -.-
    heres the proff and link that we are getting out skills

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/37981/upcoming_patch_preview
    "In case you can't do the math, as you stand there alone and consider fighting me, you'll be facing an army of over 30,000 hollows!" - Aaroniero Arruruerie, Novena Espada

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm not that many ppl have talked in this thread.. -.-
    heres the proff and link that we are getting out skills

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/37981/upcoming_patch_preview

lol you be a bit slow eh?
    old news be old.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    old news be old.

Grr.. Why is it you always stick you furry royal hamsta behind in fish affairs.. b:scorn

Oh and yah old news. b:chuckle
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Grr.. Why is it you always stick you furry royal hamsta behind in fish affairs.. b:scorn

Oh and yah old news. b:chuckle

He has my permission to stick his furry **** anywhere fishy he wants b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    old news be old.
    You realize he made the thread on the day that was posted yes? b:chuckle
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2010

He is a time traveling space hamster. he actually received this news before PWI was invented b:laugh
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Rougweee - Dreamweaver
    Rougweee - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckle well hope to get those skills soon enoughb:victory
  • Rangergod - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    What do they do:
    PSYCHIC
    Crystal light ~ lvl79
    google: "28 meters in a straight line so that the enemies of deceleration 80% for 5 seconds and the resulting attacks on the basis of magic attack power equipment attached to 300% of the water plus 1905.5 injury"
    My interpretation: Deals water damage equal to base magic damage plus 300% weapon damage plus 1905.5 to all enemies in a straight line of 28 meters.

Wind calls ~ lvl79
    google: "To catch up to itself or a friendly target rate of 60% of the flight lasted for 15 seconds"
    My interpretation: Accelerate the self's or friend's flying speed by 60% during 15 seconds.

Boom Curse ~ lvl100
    google: "Chu magic on the target caused by the tomb of an attacker to attach 300% attack power equipment, plus 5475.9, Department of Soil injured animals, and has 50% chance the target seal 5 seconds"
    My interpretation: Deal 300% weapon damage plus 5475. Has a 50% chance to seal the target for 5 seconds.

Gravel curse ~ lvl100
    google: "On all enemies within 8 meters base damage caused by equipment attached to 400% magic attack power plus 10253.1 of the soil series wound hi, and reduce the attack rate of 30% target for 8 seconds.
    Cast to two real dollars DW."
    My interpretation: "Deals dmg equal to base plus 400% wpn damage plus 10253.1 to all targets within 8 meters, and reduces their attack speed by 30% for 8 seconds. Recover 2 sparks

ASSASSIN
    Turtle Interest Curse ~ lvl79
    google: "Consumption of 30 points for every 1 second COURAGE Value
    Speed up the response rate from their own lives, every 1 second reply 3% life, until the True Qi deplete or manually click the Cancel Ring by ESC"
    My interpretation: Consumes 30 MP every second.
    Accelerates all players, gives 3% MP every second. It will stop when Chi's depleted or player presses ESC.

Cream Lat ~ lvl79
    google: "On the basis of an enemy attack caused physical damage plus 1817.4, and to slow down the enemy by 50% for 5 seconds. While an additional 50% of their Pugong water damage for 10 seconds."
    My interpretation: Deals physical damage equal to base plus 1817.4. slows the enemy by 50% for 5 seconds. Deals 50% of [something] water damage during 10 seconds.

Blow off method ~ lvl100
    google: "On the basis of physical attacks on enemy forces causing grave physical injury pits attached 3834.1. Also interrupts casting, and to sing dichotoma 3 speed reduction within the Sun"
    My interpretation: deals base phys dmg plus 3834.1. Interrupts casting and decreases speed.

Bloodthirsty frenzy ~ lvl100
    google: "Close physical injury from the pits in time to restore the equivalent of 20% of the value of the lives of injuries. Bloodthirsty effect lasts 20 seconds. + This effect only effect melee weapons."
    My interpretation: Recover 20% of damage dealt. effect lasts 20 seconds and only affects melee classes ('Sin, BM, Barb)
    Olivassin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010

actually he made it teh day after and there be other threads way before about sage/demon skills in the PW-MY version. b:surrender
    o and people were getting triple spark, the demon/sage ****/psy trainers already came out, etc.
    He is a time traveling space hamster. he actually received this news before PWI was invented b:laugh

Dx
    who told you?!?!?!?
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]