Sup Haven

NoAngel - Raging Tide
NoAngel - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Wassup people, long time no see. Its ya boi NoAngel from Haven when it was cool lol jk.
I miss everyone in there tho "Peach Stacy Joel russie" and all the others. I may be back in the game soon mabe, i have to download the game again b:angry. I hope when i come back i dont hear ya been getting ya asses handed to ya b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by NoAngel - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Haven is no more the same it used to be.
    Members split into other factions (QQme/Infamy/Prodigy/Perdition).

Peach is into Infamy now.
  • NoAngel - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    lmao what happened to haven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Peach trusted the lead to Stacey/Araemus because she had to temporarily quit PWI.
    I'm still not sure about reason, maybe RL issue or ingame stress/fatigue (leading a 180+ members faction really is tiring).

Within 2-3 weeks Haven lost over 100 members (and all its lands). I'm told "one person can't be lone guilty for destroying a guild" but eh, if you ask those 100+ members why they left Haven, I'm sure most of them will give you the answer : "Araemus".
  • NoAngel - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    yea i bet, i used to be haven director but it wasnt for me, to much pressure and fake people. Im sad haven fell but im not shocked to hear it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:cryhaven no more u shud come back thou b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    o.o wow congratulations and welcome back?

How did I never see you in-game before? b:question

Well I haven't been on for 2-3 months so that might explain xD b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • NoAngel - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    haha i wasnt world chat famous, i mainly talked in vent and in guild chat. But i hope Peach is ok b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    haha i wasnt world chat famous, i mainly talked in vent and in guild chat. But i hope Peach is ok b:sad

b:chuckle I used to world chat but then I stopped because...

A.) I ran out of teleacoustics
    B.) I realized it was pointless to chat on it
    C.) I decided to spend the rest of my money on fashion instead
    D.) All of the above

But awww I hope your friend is okay D: Gosh I used to talk in vent all the time I remember b:laugh And faction chat LOL interesting times lmao.

Have fun! b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • NoAngel - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    hehe u too, cya in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LucidDream - Raging Tide
    LucidDream - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow, I never thought I would have stumbled upon anything when I googled for us. How long has it been since I got on? It's depressing that Haven fell apart. We had a pretty solid group of people. I can't believe Peach went to Infamy b:angry She finally jumped on the bandwagon haha. I even remember when we were both in Empire (was that the name? can't remember) and it was falling apart and she told me she would never join Infamy. Times change I guess
    What's also surprising is that this forums says my character is lvl 82, when I quit at 72. Even though I gave Peach my account, I never thought she would level it haha.
    Man, those were good times. Some memorable ones are the TW's, entire Haven vs. World Boss, Stacey singing in vent, Dela's soothing voice haha, and the battle of wits in Vent between me and Peach. I do regret that our score was still tied at 2-2.
    I kinda wonder if anyone I was close to still play the game. ****_Angels, Demon_Seed, "Reli" and malibu, Ted, and a lot of other names I can't remember right now. Those few months on Raging Tides were one of the bests times I've ever had. It's so nostalgic just thinking back on all the factions I went from and my experience there. I wonder if Infamy (damn them all b:angry) ever took the entire map.
    Maybe one day I'll download the game again and if fate allows it, we'll somehow meet again. I really miss you guys and I hope you still remember me.

LucidDream
  • Wolfsters - Heavens Tear
    Wolfsters - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i think i am sorry to say that i was never in your faction it sounds fun.

i've been through a number of guilds\factions too because of computer problems.

but yeah i think i wish that i was in your guild
    b:victoryb:laughb:laughb:victory

join the new cursed race

you'll love it

i would put a url in but it wont let me