Is this any good?

Ionely - Archosaur
Ionely - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cleric
Ok so I am now lvl 69 with 30% to 70 and I started planing on mine armor for lvl 70. so here is what I got in plan...
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cc19bcab58a84582
So rings are not magic I know but I just putted them couse if I refine I get phy def and I need alot of that...I have addad 55 vit points just so I dont get to squishi...I am planning to do tt runs all days long so is this any worth or any other advices please I will accept all....
So I never bought stones from anyone so I am curious how much will this all cost me? tt armor is farmable so no costs but these mold neckales and rings + stones and refine...
I already have helmet with 4 sockets...so dont count that... I am not a cash shoper so dont pls say refine more and all that fancy sht.. I thinki that this what I came for I can afford with current funds but plz help me to find out the real price...
Post edited by Ionely - Archosaur on

Comments

• /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver_1302145309
    edited May 2010
    its not terrible, but you really should go with magic rings over might, specially if ur gonna do as much tt as u say, better heals never hurt.
    Executor of the lvl 2 faction New_Era
    I Can give you life or take it away, be wary :P
  • Konii_sweet - Raging Tide
    Konii_sweet - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm, Flawless stones are fairly cheap, so that should not be a probs. Getting armor to 4 sockets will be however. Takes 100 stones to get from 3 to 4 sockets.

Also, you could have a way better skirt (the molder pants > tt pants and they can last till 90).

Getting to +3 is not that expensive on just mirages, but since you want to do it on multiple pieces, it will cost quite a bit.

The molder cape isn't that great either (on a caster), and you can find good 3* ones with better adds.

The rings as has been mentioned, best to just use magic ones, as you will be missig on quite a bit of mattack.

Edit: you actually missed the best time to buy flawless shards/socket stones, since cheap tokens make getting them easier. If you don't plan to cash shop at all, well, good luck getting the money for that (I'm assuming you're not into merchanting or you'd have an idea of how much it would actually cost.)

Anyways, hope this was helpful at all.
  • Ionely - Archosaur
    Ionely - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lol I dont wory about stones packs will be back....ok so I will replace ring and the cape any idea with what? I know that I will prolly need alot sockets stones but they arent so expensive its like 15 for gold? Is it better to put 3 hp and 1 pdef or 2 pdef and 1 hp or 2hp 2 pdf like this?
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I don't see the reason to plan so much for your lvl 70-80 if you can probably get through it really fast with triple BH, gamma and CS.

About your build, it'll be really decent for that level but it costs quite a bit. Nice HP and def. And don't invest in more sockets for your armor because it is not worth it.

Your shards are good for now I think. Since you have some vit, you can afford to shard more into def.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Handmaiden - Dreamweaver
    Handmaiden - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    may want to go for demon heart's rings instead of physical ones.
    otherwise its fine, 70 gears dont mean too much since you'll most likely breeze through your 70s.
    Relent - 8x HA Veno
    Handmaiden - 9x Cleric
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ok so I am now lvl 69 with 30% to 70 and I started planing on mine armor for lvl 70. so here is what I got in plan...
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cc19bcab58a84582

necklace is good, can use it until the 87 mold or 90 gold

cape is good for heavy and light armor classes, you can use it and it will have a good resale valvue but it doest really add anything that improves arcane armor..try finding some +Pdef or hp capes in AH will be much cheaper and you will see a difference

TT70 bracers urgh..doest really add anything usefull, takes a while to farm and hard to resell, better off selling the TT mats and finding some +Pdef/HP bracer, can get the 77 mold sleeves fairly cheap if you like -channeling

belt: if you can afford it go for it, i personally went the cheap way and used a quest belt till 80 then OHT belt, OHT belt is almost as good as vipers

rings: you wont really need to get might rings and refine them unless you do alot of pvp or is a catahealer, find something good in AH

helm: go for it if you can afford it, might want to put immaculate instead of flawless since its good till 95 event.

TT70 rope: no, sell the mats if you got them use 3* or normal ropes with good adds, can get 77 mold fairly cheap and its good till TT90

TT70 pants: no again, u do NOT need mag defence and the 80 are bad too. get 70 mold flawless something +3 or 4

boots: anything with good adds just dont go for TT

wep: flawless instead of immac 0o unless you got tons of money to throw around

overall i think ur overdoing 70 equipment, save your money and make more money. you will need to make good 90/99/nirvana sets. if you really really feel like using money send it to me or hyper from 80-9x
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    if u plan to invest so much in hp/def - gold neckl and ref +3 and flawless ,then you could easly switch to asura sign as weapon for better heals
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i too would say try different rings. the lvl 59 tideborn treasure ring is nice ...and free. if ur set on might rings buy lvl 6x npc rings they refine o whole 9 less def at +3 and would be much cheaper.

as every one has said 3*s and 7x molds are perfectly sufficient. Esp since you dont need TT70 or 80 green to get the 90 green set which is generally considered the first TT armor set thats worth it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Try this instead, much cheaper pieces, and better overall.

As said, I wouldnt worry about getting 4 socks though, just try to find pieces with 2-3 socks on them already, if you can find with 4 great, but dont waste money on socket stones for pre lvl 90 gear.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ec1ad1bcbcd08659
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I would just go with all Genesis not even shard as I don't have any mine except legging and cape.I use the lvl 59 tideborn treasure ring and going for attendance ring.I wouldn't spend a big deal on this just save up more for 90 set.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.