Bazarius from HL here in Arch? WTF?

MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
I dind't know you can transfer a character to another server?

A barb named "Bazarius" who was clearly someone who was in HL and his faction was kingdom, now i see his character here in Archosaur. How the biznich did that happen? Unless he was a GM, i don't know how the **** he transferred his character.

Now my question is, can we transfer a character to another server? If so, how? If not, why the *** is his character here in archosaur and he's in Impulse btw?4

Proof:
wtf.jpg

So to all people who were from HL, the old school people, i know you remember this barb.
Post edited by MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur on

Comments

• Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I dind't know you can transfer a character to another server?

A barb named "Bazarius" who was clearly someone who was in HL and his faction was kingdom, now i see his character here in Archosaur. How the biznich did that happen? Unless he was a GM, i don't know how the **** he transferred his character.

Now my question is, can we transfer a character to another server? If so, how? If not, why the *** is his character here in archosaur and he's in Impulse btw?4

Proof:
    wtf.jpg

So to all people who were from HL, the old school people, i know you remember this barb.

yes its the Bazarius from Harshlands, and no he hasnt transferred his character, just made a barb with the same name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    yes its the Bazarius from Harshlands, and no he hasnt transferred his character, just made a barb with the same name.

how do u explain the people from the old school KD craft his gears in this server if he bought them all over again?

Perrena - wiz who used to be a KD (i am 90% sure that was his alt too)
    Sharp_ - he was in KD too

You say they are in this server too...Coincidence? I don't think so.

Plus the same EXACT gears? That's not much of a coincidence.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    they rerolled
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ***** you just went full re tard

45907574.jpg

b:laugh
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010

FULL-******.jpg

lolfail >_>
  • Haxxz - Harshlands
    Haxxz - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    they rerolled

Yup, I'm pretty sure quite a few ex-HL players rerolled Arch. Also I think GM's have confirmed that it is impossible to transfer characters from one server to another.
  • KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur
    KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    bazarius fame b:shocked
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    edited May 2010

45907574.jpg

says someone who can't even beat any **** w/ a fully cs'ed archer in HL eh? so now you came here in arch instead, cs'ed a psy instead and to no one's surprise can't beat anybody. shocking b:bye
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Didn't you know, all you have to do to get a character transferred is bribe a GM with candy, submit 50,000 tickets, donate 100 if your irl money to a worthy charity and spin around three times while clapping your hands outside during a thunderstorm. What did you honestly re-roll and start a character up from scratch on a new server? Bahahahaha you so silly!
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    do you wanna date my avatar
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    do you wanna date my avatar

and shes hotter then reality by far..

also, why does this thread even exist...
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    why does anything exist

-an emo
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • Cannibal - Harshlands
    Cannibal - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol bazarius wtf u doing here ? :OOOOOO come back to harsh b:chuckle
    bazarius fame b:shocked

are you jealous of him? b:victory
    how quickly destroy a good game b:sad
    Herc & nix failAnni packs fail Oracle fail oracle in item shop hahahahh.. genie fail hyper exp stone fail new race fail
    tolkens fail Pw botique agent fail Supply stash fail Auto pathing fail.. blcsmith, craftsman, tailor training... fail bh - fail Tiger pack fail
    mystical tome fail red weapons from packs fail FC fail shop licence fail chips for tolkens FAIL go farm cube...
    This game is now for fools...waiting when they add tt 60, 70, 80, 90 to Item mall b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender