Bazarius from HL to Archo server? WTF?

Options
MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
I dind't know you can transfer a character to another server?

A barb named "Bazarius" who was clearly someone who was in HL and his faction was kingdom, now i see his character here in Archosaur. How the biznich did that happen? Unless he was a GM, i don't know how the **** he transferred his character.

Now my question is, can we transfer a character to another server? If so, how? If not, why the *** is his character here in archosaur and he's in Impulse btw?4

Proof:
wtf.jpg

So to all people who were from HL, the old school people, i know you remember this barb.
Post edited by MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur on

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe he made a new barb? but yeah I remember him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe he made a new barb? but yeah I remember him

Nopes same exact gears, and same people who crafted them. I don't think that's a coincidence.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nopes same exact gears, and same people who crafted them. I don't think that's a coincidence.

he is a 9x barb might be why he uses TT90 heavy..+ sharp makes prertty much everyones equipmentb:surrenderb:kiss
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nothing special about it really, unless the gear is crafted by oldschool KD members too
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dind't know you can transfer a character to another server?

A barb named "Bazarius" who was clearly someone who was in HL and his faction was kingdom, now i see his character here in Archosaur. How the biznich did that happen? Unless he was a GM, i don't know how the **** he transferred his character.

Now my question is, can we transfer a character to another server? If so, how? If not, why the *** is his character here in archosaur and he's in Impulse btw?4

Proof:
    wtf.jpg

So to all people who were from HL, the old school people, i know you remember this barb.

Magic, duh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wtf.jpg

Archosaur looks so...empty...still???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]