Are G.a.'s Glitched On Ht?

PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Support Desk
Bound Items Dropping? Or Items Dropping Even Though You Have Ga's. I Am Hearing A Few Reports About It.....

May I Please Receive An Admins Responce?

Thank You.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi PayUp, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our test server yesterday. If you have a confirmed case of this bug occurring, please report your character's name, the exact server time that death occurred, and the exact name of an item that was lost in a Customer Service ticket.

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The Gs's problem has been brought up before. IIRC there was a topic about it a few months ago but no GM answered.

Isnt the GS problem down to the game doing its calculations in the wrong order ?

Its checks if anything drops then checks if you have GS's (which can and has resulted in the GS themselves being dropped )

Where as the programme should check : If GS's are in inv THEN if the answer is no make a check for drops.

As its a very low chance for it to happen I can understand why the GM's would find it hard to reproduce.

If this is the case then it seriously needs to be looked at carefully as the GS's are not doing their advertised intended job.

As for bound items .. havent a clue lol
  • Dea_Tacita - Sanctuary
    Dea_Tacita - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I've seen that thread on the forums a while ago as well I believe. Someone mentioned putting your GS in two stacks to avoid what Shadow mentioned. I haven't experienced this but just putting that out there in case it helps.
This discussion has been closed.