Boku payment Problem

DXBWarrior - Harshlands
DXBWarrior - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
umm when i try to pay by phone.. there is no Confirm botton to click so i write down "Phone Number" and start up the payment.. i used to charge with that option always but idk why "Confirm" botton disappear'd...Wish its fix'd soon Thanks.
Post edited by DXBWarrior - Harshlands on

Comments

• orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited February 2010
    PM me if you're still having a problem. there was a boku/paymo issues that's since been resolved.

thanks,

orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:thanksbest GM from pwi Stuff ori!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • DXBWarrior - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    >< each 2 weeks or 3 i get the same problems b:surrender
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    >< each 2 weeks or 3 i get the same problems b:surrender

Hello,

At this time, your region should be able to purchase the 300 ZEN amount through the Boku payment method. If you ever go to the mobile charge page and are told that your region is not supported but you have made payments before, this just means that your current exchange rates of your local currency to USD is not enough to make a payment with our company. When this happens, you will either need to wait 24 hours and try again or use an alternate payment solution. We do apologize for any inconvenience and please let us know if you need any further help or information.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
    edited March 2010
    i done boku ~ paymo phone payments many times but the "confirm"botton if its gone jus for a day but this time hav wait'd for it for 1 week
  • shnuggles
    edited March 2010
    i done boku ~ paymo phone payments many times but the "confirm"botton if its gone jus for a day but this time hav wait'd for it for 1 week

This usually happens if an older session of the website is stored on your computer. By logging out of the website and deleting any cookies for our website, that should resolve the issue. If this does not resolve the issue, we advise trying an alternate internet browser.
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
    edited April 2010
    Ty Gms its back working ^^
  • manueldelacruz
    manueldelacruz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    there has been issues where a payment has charged half the money for an order and has cancled resulting me in losing 10 pound of my rl money in phone credit

im not happy with the loss of my real money and feel as if im been played a mug

i have not had zen refunded for my loss or the payment sent back to me
  • shnuggles
    edited May 2010
    there has been issues where a payment has charged half the money for an order and has cancled resulting me in losing 10 pound of my rl money in phone credit

im not happy with the loss of my real money and feel as if im been played a mug

i have not had zen refunded for my loss or the payment sent back to me

You need to contact Boku/Paymo directly for assistance on this issue. They will help you locate and resolve this problem. Once they help you resolve the problem, your ability to purchase ZEN through this method should return to normal.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • abuanen
    abuanen Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    GM the conform buttun not work it was working it say not for my country plzzz fix it help!! :(