Options
    submitting tickets will cost gold b:bye

I LOL'ed so hard.
    +1
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. Herc / Nix packs will be nerfed again (minimum sof obtained was 20 now its 10) so now it will be 1?

2. No drops from mobs at all, to get drops you will need an item from cash shop that is worth 50 gold and lasts a week.

3. Mounts will charge 1 silver per meter to your credit card.

4. Starter wings will be removed and elves will need to wait to lvl 30 to get the first fly as well. The wings for lvl 1 will be added to cash shop and will be worth 15 gold.

5. Auction hause fees going up 50%

6. Limited time in cat shop (you need the cow item to last longer 24hr max)

7. Bank will charge 1000 coins every time you deposit / withdraw something.

What else?... just try to mess with the game more, a great game like this cant die this way... RAGE!
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Namidatears - Harshlands
    Namidatears - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Next:repair cost up 30%...=melee peeps are fckt b:cry

Self Speed down in dungeon 5%=New transport "bicycle" available at boutique for clerics and wizs:chuckle

Everyone needs to pay at npc outside fbs-TT 300K to enter the dungeonb:shocked

This game turns so fkn lame to fast.....Greedy patetic humansb:shutup
    =Palynzer= b:bye
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's NOT GMs, all problems come from DEVs

By DEVs, you mean those who write the game code or programmers? That's unlikely. The company has many divisions. It should have come from various inputs from various divisions. GMs also play a role.
  • ViennaMcFly - Dreamweaver
    ViennaMcFly - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Do it as Joymax > SilkRoad, bots, bots, bots, bots, bots, all over the place, so many that people cant log in anymore and then > Buy PREMIUM ticket to log in !!!! < ahaahah, greedy, greedy pw have go to far xD. Who cares on the end, mostly or better to say always end such things bad for the company not for players, they just install some other mmorpg.
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

I can see them doing this in the future
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Next:repair cost up 30%...=melee peeps are fckt b:cry

Self Speed down in dungeon 5%=New transport "bicycle" available at boutique for clerics and wizs

Everyone needs to pay at npc outside fbs-TT 300K to enter the dungeon

This game turns so fkn lame to fast.....Greedy patetic humansp

LOL where the h. is that bike picture from a priv. server... ^ this actually was thought!! hahahahahaha b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. All cash shop items increase in cost 50%
    2. Gold in ah now has a minimum price of 20 million coins per each, with a 97.68% fee
    3. All drops are removed and require a cash shop item costing 50 gold, and is only good for one kill
    4. NPC's have a 70% chance to steal items you are selling them and you get nothing but items going poof
    5. Refining weapons now costs 100 mirages and success rate is dropped 40%
    6. Refining armor now costs 70 mirages and success rate is dropped 47%
    7. You are charged 1 silver for every step you take
    8. Mounts only work for 1 hour at a time
    9. Making herc/nix pet egg tickets only has a 10% success rate
    10. Teleporting can now fail and end up sending you somewhere you didnt want and have a massive debuff that lasts 3 days and can not be purified or cleared with a relog
    11. Every race but the tideborn gets removed
    12. BH cost 2 million to get
    13. CS reward cut by 75%
    14. Flight path service now costs 10 silver per meter traveled
    15. Autopath costs 1 gold per use
    geez I can go on forever Im stopping there though...
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    OH here it is!
    mount%20header%281%29.jpg
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    submitting tickets will cost gold

b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In order to cut down on the number of fake accounts being used to spam complaints about how the game has become harder to play for free, posting on these forums will now cost 10 silver per post.
  • Cryin - Heavens Tear
    Cryin - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I would love to see the response to this thread by the GM's (oh me god, GM's are fluffy defenceless creatures, blame the meanie Devs b:cute ) sigh .. anyways ... since i quit pwi .. i just don't care any more ..

PWI is going down as the time passes ...

Good luck people ...

b:byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Only love breaks a heart." b:thanks
  • Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. All cities now have force shields around them you cant fly or teleport in. The only way to get in is to pay the guards a gold fee which increases depending on your lvl.

2 All arrows and rare pets are cashshop only items.

3. Standing afk to long increases the chances for a new NPC named 'Theif' to run by and steal your items and coins.

4. CS/MQ removed WQ now has 100 books (no skipping) you also get less exp from it.

5. Falling can now damage or kill you.

6. Each time you die in TW u drop half of your current coins.

7. Creating TT items in the forges now has a chance to fail at creating the item.

8. You cannot lvl unless u buy the new LVL BOX in the Cash shop u still gain exp but u cant actually lvl without buying one of the boxes. They cost 1 gold so to get max lvl u would need to spend 105 gold.

9. Auction House and Mailboxes removed.

10. When Charms tick you lose money for the amount of HP they restore.

11. Fashion now has chances of being torn you must pay the seamstress gold for her to fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    3. Standing afk to long increases the chances for a new NPC named 'Theif' to run by and steal your items and coins.

I lol'ed b:laugh
    Nice one :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    10042411203644795e6d851b31.bmp

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1555635

lvl 102 sin with +12 warsoul daggers at 5.0 attacks/sec
    37% crit rate, 240% rage damage, 57 attack level, 132 stealth level
    What will be nerfed next?

Sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. All cities now have force shields around them you cant fly or teleport in. The only way to get in is to pay the guards a gold fee which increases depending on your lvl.

2 All arrows and rare pets are cashshop only items.

4. CS/MQ removed WQ now has 100 books (no skipping) you also get less exp from it.

5. Falling can now damage or kill you.

6. Each time you die in TW u drop half of your current coins.

7. Creating TT items in the forges now has a chance to fail at creating the item.

8. You cannot lvl unless u buy the new LVL BOX in the Cash shop u still gain exp but u cant actually lvl without buying one of the boxes. They cost 1 gold so to get max lvl u would need to spend 105 gold.

9. Auction House and Mailboxes removed.

10. When Charms tick you lose money for the amount of HP they restore.

11. Fashion now has chances of being torn you must pay the seamstress gold for her to fix it.

Lmao!!! num. 3 is the best one
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOL cant see orignal post b:surrender

ppl keep that pwi is going down but they also said that when anni packs came out and you see the player poplulation has actually gotten bigger to the point where they added 2 more servers.
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOL cant see orignal post b:surrender

ppl keep that pwi is going down but they also said that when anni packs came out and you see the player poplulation has actually gotten bigger to the point where they added 2 more servers.

Agree if they werent making cash they wouldnt support more servers .

The only ones that can change anything are those that use there credit cards and those that fund the CC users by buying gold/items from them.

Opinion matters not to the Devs stop there income and they will listen 100% guaranteed and unless the majority of the comunity agree nothing will change .

Your only real option it to find a new game to play .
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oooh, ooh, they can make EVERYTHING worth working for in the game Boutique-purchasable. <.< they might as well since we have so many hoarders running around spamming oracles and hyper stones out the ****.......

Or maybe the programmers will grow some brain cells, and nerf the Sins. <.< Nobody likes the sins. Even *I* hate the sins. They make us Psychics look bad. >.> Sins are the reason why people hate fish so much, I swear....and now people are blaming the fish for making PWI suck. -_-; There were a lot of problems in PWI before the fish came out. A lot of them are still there. A lot of them will stay there. A huge number of them will probably get worse.

But the problem is not, like Chop said, if they'll nerf things....it's if the snotty rich people who are working on this game will listen.
    And, so long as they're getting paid, I can assure you the answer will be no.
  • Gekigami - Dreamweaver
    Gekigami - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    o.o ten char
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cat shops auto close after 1 hour, no more merchanting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. Herc / Nix packs will be nerfed again (minimum sof obtained was 20 now its 10) so now it will be 1?

2. No drops from mobs at all, to get drops you will need an item from cash shop that is worth 50 gold and lasts a week.

3. Mounts will charge 1 silver per meter to your credit card.

4. Starter wings will be removed and elves will need to wait to lvl 30 to get the first fly as well. The wings for lvl 1 will be added to cash shop and will be worth 15 gold.

5. Auction hause fees going up 50%

7. Bank will charge 1000 coins every time you deposit / withdraw something.

What else?... just try to mess with the game more, a great game like this cant die this way... RAGE!
    1. All cash shop items increase in cost 50%
    2. Gold in ah now has a minimum price of 20 million coins per each, with a 97.68% fee
    3. All drops are removed and require a cash shop item costing 50 gold, and is only good for one kill
    4. NPC's have a 70% chance to steal items you are selling them and you get nothing but items going poof
    5. Refining weapons now costs 100 mirages and success rate is dropped 40%
    6. Refining armor now costs 70 mirages and success rate is dropped 47%
    7. You are charged 1 silver for every step you take
    8. Mounts only work for 1 hour at a time
    9. Making herc/nix pet egg tickets only has a 10% success rate
    10. Teleporting can now fail and end up sending you somewhere you didnt want and have a massive debuff that lasts 3 days and can not be purified or cleared with a relog
    11. Every race but the tideborn gets removed
    12. BH cost 2 million to get
    13. CS reward cut by 75%
    14. Flight path service now costs 10 silver per meter traveled
    15. Autopath costs 1 gold per use
    geez I can go on forever Im stopping there though...
    Cat shops auto close after 1 hour, no more merchanting

Hey not stealing my awesome ideas b:cry lmao b:laugh
  • SoulWispher - Sanctuary
    SoulWispher - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They can double normal and elite mobs Hp and increase all damage taken by the players by 50% to"Make the game more Challenging and(Thus?),more exciting"

b:laugh b:laugh
    b:avoid Im always stealth...don't ask me why b:avoid
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    10042411203644795e6d851b31.bmp

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1555635

lvl 102 sin with +12 warsoul daggers at 5.0 attacks/sec
    37% crit rate, 240% rage damage, 57 attack level, 132 stealth level
    132 detection level.

on a side-note: I want that sin lol

@booker224 (or was it 244..)
    They will reduce the the Sell-to-NPC's prices on crafted and dropped gear.
    already been done
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Quest and Daily NPCs now have the chance of not being in the mood to talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There will be a money slot on your computer that they will sell online for this game, you insert 1 dollar per 5 mins to play the game. Game crashes if you fail to refresh your dollar per 5 mins.

Oh right and the money is magically teleported to their HQ...dont ask how, it just works.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This thread has been coming for a along time , i am happy to have seen it materialise > the sky is the limit to the greed of this company from here on in as far as i .. and finally many others.. see it . It is undeniable now , even those that had their head in the sand for so long are now coming to a realization . I think Titanic when i think of PWI . So very very Sad b:cry
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    all right, I think this thread has run its course.
This discussion has been closed.