Least liked WQ-Stations

PanaBella - Heavens Tear
PanaBella - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
edited May 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
[incoherent unimportant blah blah]

We all once were little. Then our characters became adolescent, did the first FBs slayed down Khewy, Suzerix and Luminoc. Then we became lightheaded. We entered the secret Passage with a white or even light pinkish name over our head (at lv. 45)... "Of course I can tank the Eye of Crimson..."
And then....
- Lv. 60. Green Weapons and fun for a whole squad inside the TT.
- Lv. 70 - WOO HOO - wait.... I have to do WHAT to go to OHT? OK, I`ll try WQ first...

The first five (or so) WQs were kind of a challenge. Trying to find the right ends of the World (especially in those old days without Auto-Pathing) - but hey, what do you complain about - its 6% EXP... For doing nothing. Except a bit flying and riding around...
Over time one gets used to it. One finds the stations to land on - auto pathing is implemented and WQ is nice to cover the time of breakfast and/or morning coffee. Or as occupational therapy for that lab rat...
And partially it becomes annoying - especially when you have to land at WQ station No...

[/incoherent unimportant blah blah]

Which WQ station do you dislike the most?
(I have a guess for 2nd place)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by PanaBella - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The only one I truly hate, I don't see here, and that's the stop in Tusk Town. (#19? Member of Talon).
    I hated that place when I was questing/levelling, and I hate going back there. For ANY reason.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I hate getting 1 ~> 2 ~> 3 ~> 4...REALLY?!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Don't really care about any of them ^.^

Especially considering I have Urim which makes travel time super quick, plus I go and wonder off to do other things while I wait for my guy to get to the next stop. ^.^
  • Thrivelia - Dreamweaver
    Thrivelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I love wq =(
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I hate WQ but I love Thriv.

Okay, back to main topic.

I only ever do WQ in PK mode. Only time you will ever see me do it. It keeps me on my toes just in case some person decides to come up and ninja my ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    WQ is fun. Always and forever. Into all Eternity... The sky be da limit!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i love wq especially when i come back and see a bunch of TT,FB,FC requests and just general "hey"s

the wq vols i hate the most is prolly exchange,1,2,3,4 cant resist urge to teleport and cant afk >_<
    19 tusk town, bad memories from my bmb:sad
    20-23 serously wtf -.- (not too bad anymore since i got faction tele now b:laugh)
  • breadpit
    breadpit Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    whatever a wq is - it sounds like fun...