Yeah....Doubt much on this is right ^.^

Options
LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Blademaster
Ok, well the only thing on here I know for sure is right is the fist. Which is currently a WORK IN PROGRESS. I plan to use TT/Mold fists until i can get the fist i show here.

Calc:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=52077948320acd35

Currently buffed up with:

Both Barb buffs - Sage Version
Golden Bell - Demon Version (during the first 15 secs, for the 75% increase)
Alter Marrow Mag - Demon Version
Sword/Blade + Axe/Hammer + Fist + Pole Mastery - Demon Version

What I would like:

Showing me which pieces of gear are wrong (Niravina one's....I have absolutely no clue about ^.^)
Showing me some fists alternatives to use while I gather the supplies to make the fist's shown in the calc.

Um...If you can think of something else, that isn't laughing, then i'll be glad...cause i can't think of much right now ^.^
Post edited by LifeHunting - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Meursault - Dreamweaver
    Meursault - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There's too many wrong things to start naming them, you seem to not even know why people use fists with that attack rate.

Are you aware that the weapon alone is 10+ billion coins ? That's about 25 000 $ or several years of merchanting.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=81c02a67f7877960

This is just what I would do if I had equivalent funds.

I suppose the trick with fists is to maximize your attack speed without compromising too much defense. This means stacking as much -interval as you can. You can probably tack on ashura somewhere in the build I posted, but to me 3.33 attacks/second is sufficient.

I've noticed that all the builds you've posted just has the highest grade equipment. As a BM, you need to know how you get your job done. Once you have that figured out, you ask yourself what compliments what you do, so that you can do it better. Once you have this in mind, you can search for gear that matches what you want.

Changes I would make to your build are:

1. Throw away the helmet. Forest's WIsdom is much better. As a fist BM, you're going to have minimal vit. Forest's Wisdom gives you HP, vit and str, which is everything a BM can ask for.

2. Trash the belt and necklace. As a BM, you'll be using heavy armour, which means you'll be lacking in the magical defense department. I don't care if you like to tank things, you're not going to tank any magic hits with abysmal magic defense. Your physical defense will already be strong. Supplement your non-existent magic defense with the ornaments.

3. If you're serious about using fists, you'll want to put in as much -interval as you can. How you do that is up to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hmm many many flaws

1st your using an arcane nirvana cape (gives pdef rather than mdef and refines like AA rather than HA)

2nd your using G16 cube neck (refine rate in pwcalc is broken for the G16 versions so its not giving any more defence) also this requires 9 cube of fate stamps, you also picked the pdef version which as a BM is useless if you lack pdef as a BM refine your rings dont put on pdef ornaments

3rd G15 pdef warsong belt, same issue get a proper mdef belt and this requires 3 warsong badges (G14 requires 1).

4th your pdef and mdef combined is terrible currently, work on increasing your mdef and refine your rings more to cover the pdef loss, mdef shards in armor is a waste for a BM you should be breaking 10-11k mdef while marrowed

5th warsoul weapon is a waste of money damage increase is very very small with a massive reduction to attack speed

6th if your going fists your job is to pimp out your attack speed not stop at 2/sec (should be 3.33 base at a minimum 4 if you want to be excessive)

7th never seen that 2nd ring before so likely unattainable get a 2nd lunar ring

8th warsoul of earth is not the most effective helmet for HA, the G14 forest wisdom refines better and gives more base HP

9th having that many nirvana pieces just makes you weaker, not stronger as a BM, 2 pieces is the maximum for a fist BM to be effective (1 if you are a HA/LA combo build I hate those though)

10th im assuming the empty armor sockets are for attack or defence level gems
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *EDIT*

Well, since I forgot to add this.....

Current Stats (w/ Gear):

Str: 198 (w/ TT70 sword)/188 (w/ Dark Flash fist)
    Vit: 43
    Dex: 154
    Mag: 3

Current Stats (w/o Gear):

Str: 183
    Vit: 33
    Dex: 146
    Mag: 3
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nice plan you got there.

However, if you would like some tips. From my own experiences i have seen the paths going on like this;

Axe/Hammer Mastery - Decent slowest damage with AOE/Stun effects.

From my own experiences, i've mostly used them in PVE, yes those are good in PVP just like in PVE, the AOE'ing and stunning is just great in the combinations within squads.

Polearm Mastery - Pure slow damage with ranged damage with bleed effects.

Never used poles myself, but im planning to use poles myself - thanks to the Glacial spike + HF combo the damage on AOE'ing will be erratic, along with a good critrate + GX's in addon.

Sword/Blade Mastery - Fast and balanced damage with bleeding effects.

Well, the dual swords can be nice with very high interval/demon spark gear, adding some good bleeding skills and damage to it...Well i dont know..

I personally dont like swords cause of their interval - from my eyes dual swords should hit only a little less than fist/claw.

Fist/Claw Mastery - Very fast, accurate low damage.

Yeah, pardon me, whenever i missed something here, but for me fists and claws are godlike on both, Sage and Demon...

Why? Well.. the Demon spark can't be really beaten for 5 hits per second, but with 4 hits as a sage...you cant be taken down too fast either for the 25% decreased phys dmg taken, its very helpful when you are tanking.

So, whenever you are going a fist BM, i for some reason suggest you maxing HF (Axe AOE skill, from lvl 59 to 86) and Glacial Spike (Polearm AOE from 59 to 86)

Why i suggest you maxing those two AOE's is simply because when you go demon, you should be having them cause of when you hit a boss with them, your damage will exceed the limits of having great damage, even if its for a short period but surely worth the sparks.

Dont forget to get a good genie to train Tangling Mire when doing some good combos, i mostly use Tangling Mire + HF currently and its darn good.

But the demon HF goes to 9 seconds and the Glacial Spike is already 10 seconds, so think yourself when you get all that 10 seconds packs into hardcore speedfisting on a boss.

Well, that was just a few suggestions from me.

Good luck on your path.

EDIT; For your path, having fists...i repeat myself...try using Polearm Mastery, cause of your low str and high dex, the poles will do decent damage along good crits - consider that option.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the endgame im personaly working for

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f686abf66f24647c

gonna take forever and a 1/2 to earn it in game but meh will be fun to do

assume the blank sockets on hat cape chest and legs are +2 def gems since i cant find those in the calc

so 30 def levels w/o bless box and 8 attack levels since its not showing the tt nirvana IAB also cant find pq 100 rings so useing lunar (any advice or coments welcomeb:surrender)

so no almost none of your build is "right" life please stop posting these endgame builds without even knowing how the class functions
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the endgame im personaly working for

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f686abf66f24647c

gonna take forever and a 1/2 to earn it in game but meh will be fun to do

assume the blank sockets on hat cape chest and legs are +2 def gems since i cant find those in the calc

so 30 def levels w/o bless box and 8 attack levels since its not showing the tt nirvana IAB also cant find pq 100 rings so useing lunar (any advice or coments welcomeb:surrender)

so no almost none of your build is "right" life please stop posting these endgame builds without even knowing how the class functions

Ok here are the changes I would make, and why.

Helm: Warsoul -> Nirvana. The Nirvana helm is just significantly better. Refines much higher, gives the same crit, gives Mdef, and more STR.

Chest: Nirvana -> LionHeart. I am a big fan of base interval. at 4.0 atk/sec you can hit 5.0 by cancel casting cyclone heel. I'm not sure how much you PK(or plan to, but having 5.0 unsparked is very very nice for PvP.

Robe: Is that even in the game -> G13 lunar interval cape, or g12 lunar interval cape: Depends on whether you want more stats and a cheaper 4 socket, or better refines and the ability to shard +2 def lvl gems.

Rings: Stick with the Lunar, both Lunar and PQ refine as grade 15. Lunar is much easier to obtain, and the only difference is 200 mdef vs 2 atk lvl. TBH I prefer the Mdef... a Fist BM is not lacking damage.

Belt: Warsong -> LionHeart. Read what I said about the chest, this completes the set bonus. I'll suggest a way to make up the Mdef later.

Neck: g15 Cube -> g14 Cube. I don't see the difference between the 2 being worth an extra 120m+ tbh.

I don't see why you bother refining your cape, or boots/wrists to +8. You get less of a refine from LA pieces. The price to go from +6 to +8 is nearly as much as going from +8 to +10. Instead I would +10 everything that gets a large benefit from it. Nirvana claws, Nirvana legs, Cube neck, Nirvana helm, and both lunar rings (refine as grade 15) all to +10, everything else to +5 or 6.

Now it may seem a bit strange to refine the rings to +10, however you need to remember that you do need Pdef. The majority of your time will be spent in magic marrow, your weaker defense is going to be your Pdef, not your Mdef. You have the remember that it is always better to have magic marrow on because it is a huge net increase in defenses. -90% vs +150%

These are just the way I see things. I would actually appreciate some disagreement and discussion b:thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Rings: Stick with the Lunar, both Lunar and PQ refine as grade 15. Lunar is much easier to obtain, and the only difference is 200 mdef vs 2 atk lvl. TBH I prefer the Mdef... a Fist BM is not lacking damage.

Since this is end-game, I would suggest getting a CoA ring and plan to refine it past +8. As a dex build, you won't really need the extra 50% accuracy or pdef, and the ring refines for mdef as well as giving you +7-+8 dex and vit and is like having another tome with 3 extra levels of stat points.
    Belt: Warsong -> LionHeart. Read what I said about the chest, this completes the set bonus. I'll suggest a way to make up the Mdef later.

Warsong belt is extremely nice, but it's not 100m coin nicer than the free 4th Map belt, Paradise Sachet. Sure, if you have the extra coin to burn, but the Warsong belt isn't all that much better than the last past belt.
    I don't see why you bother refining your cape, or boots/wrists to +8. You get less of a refine from LA pieces. The price to go from +6 to +8 is nearly as much as going from +8 to +10. Instead I would +10 everything that gets a large benefit from it. Nirvana claws, Nirvana legs, Cube neck, Nirvana helm, and both lunar rings (refine as grade 15) all to +10, everything else to +5 or 6.

Agreed, however getting to +7 on Tishas wouldn't be all that hard with some persistence, so a +7 refine on everything except for the items that refine really well for HP or your mdef ornaments, which should have priority.
    Now it may seem a bit strange to refine the rings to +10, however you need to remember that you do need Pdef. The majority of your time will be spent in magic marrow, your weaker defense is going to be your Pdef, not your Mdef. You have the remember that it is always better to have magic marrow on because it is a huge net increase in defenses. -90% vs +150%

Yes, you always use mmarrow, but pdef over 10k is diminishing returns, you're better off sharding for +2 def level or +10 vit stones than worrying about +10 refines on pdef rings, imo.

These are just the way I see things. I would actually appreciate some disagreement and discussion b:thanks.

There you go. ;p
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options

Helm: Warsoul -> Nirvana. The Nirvana helm is just significantly better. Refines much higher, gives the same crit, gives Mdef, and more STR.

Chest: Nirvana -> LionHeart. I am a big fan of base interval. at 4.0 atk/sec you can hit 5.0 by cancel casting cyclone heel. I'm not sure how much you PK(or plan to, but having 5.0 unsparked is very very nice for PvP.

Robe: Is that even in the game -> G13 lunar interval cape, or g12 lunar interval cape: Depends on whether you want more stats and a cheaper 4 socket, or better refines and the ability to shard +2 def lvl gems.

Neck: g15 Cube -> g14 Cube. I don't see the difference between the 2 being worth an extra 120m+ tbh.

becsause i cant find the warsoul nirvana or g 13 in cape in the calc

going for PQ 100 rings higher grade and lack the m def + and im stacking def levels + in pvp i really wolnt mind spaming demon bell

and yes i need to play around with my exact refines +7 on LA and cape +9 on HA would be more hp for a comperable price but meh

warsong belt and cube neck are mainly for the extra 6 def levels putting me from 32 off shards alone to 38 may forsake the vit stones in bracers to hit 46 so i can break the point of increasing returns with a blessing
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    zzz I'd go for one of these 3 endgame

http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=b6eb1c3fadc345e7
    http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=12c53dc4e46912d6
    http://www.pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=3444e9f9272afc84

No major changes... all self buffed with +6 gear. Nirvana/shard atk/def level were added onto necklace. First one ends up with more defense overall probably and a bit more raw damage, second one has better mdef/hp, last one has the extra interval.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options

No major changes... all self buffed with +6 gear. Nirvana/shard atk/def level were added onto necklace. First one ends up with more defense overall probably and a bit more raw damage, second one has better mdef/hp, last one has the extra interval.

50+ def levels with a bless box > any amount of base resists

aside from that nice setups

anyone know if its possibal to get -.05 as an add on nirvana capes at g 15?

could go tt nirvana chest legs and lunar hat cape for +5 of each *droooolls*
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    50+ def levels with a bless box > any amount of base resists

aside from that nice setups
    I assume 3 socket on everything, so getting to 42 def lv is pretty hard. Problem with those stones is the fact that they need high grade armor... meaning they're almost impossible to 4 socket if you don't get lucky. Nirvana def lvl bonus isn't worth it 'cause it starts at 5 pieces... the only way to get more would be to get g15/16 cube neck, which is rather expensive, or a g13 lunar cape... which isn't cheap either (and not in the calc zzz).
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I assume 3 socket on everything, so getting to 42 def lv is pretty hard. Problem with those stones is the fact that they need high grade armor... meaning they're almost impossible to 4 socket if you don't get lucky. Nirvana def lvl bonus isn't worth it 'cause it starts at 5 pieces... the only way to get more would be to get g15/16 cube neck, which is rather expensive, or a g13 lunar cape... which isn't cheap either (and not in the calc zzz).

planing g 13 cape myself and ya 4 sockets is only a dream lol but getting 40+ def levels with box is one of my personal endgame goals

because somone wil leventualyl cash shp a warsoul weapon is why....

and i beleive tt nirvana has +5 attack and lunar has +5 defb:surrender
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Are we just making up builds??

Here is a End Game Build I would be fine with.

All the shabby citrines replace with +2 defense.

Yeah Right
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    becsause i cant find the warsoul nirvana or g 13 in cape in the calc

going for PQ 100 rings higher grade and lack the m def + and im stacking def levels + in pvp i really wolnt mind spaming demon bell

and yes i need to play around with my exact refines +7 on LA and cape +9 on HA would be more hp for a comperable price but meh

warsong belt and cube neck are mainly for the extra 6 def levels putting me from 32 off shards alone to 38 may forsake the vit stones in bracers to hit 46 so i can break the point of increasing returns with a blessing

If you check the Archer forum you will see that Def level has increasing returns till ~40, then sharply diminishing returns. Seems to be a change made to stop Psychics stacking def shards from becoming invulnerable.

I dungeddit, why 3 Vit? If a fist BM is lacking anything it is HP, not damage. The 2000 or so HP you can get from taking 100+ points out of str and into Vit seems more worth it imo.

Killed a barb 1v1 with 25k HP in human form a few days ago, with just 4atk/sec, +5 Windpour, and 272 str (for GXs). I'm sure 5atk/sec and +10 will take care of any damage needs I could think of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you check the Archer forum you will see that Def level has increasing returns till ~40, then sharply diminishing returns. Seems to be a change made to stop Psychics stacking def shards from becoming invulnerable.

I dungeddit, why 3 Vit? If a fist BM is lacking anything it is HP, not damage. The 2000 or so HP you can get from taking 100+ points out of str and into Vit seems more worth it imo.

Killed a barb 1v1 with 25k HP in human form a few days ago, with just 4atk/sec, +5 Windpour, and 272 str (for GXs). I'm sure 5atk/sec and +10 will take care of any damage needs I could think of.

...def level hits diminishing returns at anythign over 99 since it jsut stops working at that point

has straight returns till 50 and after that it increases

can hit 10k hp without all that vit so why would i sacrifice the damage i can get?
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options

I'm more of a 1v1 pvper... I kite or run when I get focused so I prefer being able to kill someone faster over a little extra HP. I think 50 str is quite a loss when you only gain 750 hp from it otherwise... (not counting 5% neck)

At the moment I have 53 vit on my BM since it's only 8x and nothing is worth refining, would only have like 4.3k without, but I'll probably stat it out eventually. Only after I have money ot waste on a restat though, would refine etc first.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options

...def level hits diminishing returns at anythign over 99 since it jsut stops working at that point

has straight returns till 50 and after that it increases

can hit 10k hp without all that vit so why would i sacrifice the damage i can get?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=698392&page=5 (read pages 5/6 especially)
    I'm telling you that you are incorrect, due to evidence, not arguing how I think def level works. b:surrender

As for the Vit vs Str thing. If you can kill a Barb with full +10 equip (which is the hardest thing you are ever going to face hp/defense wise.) with minimum strenght. Why would you need more damage? Anything you can hold still is going to die, and die quickly, there is no reason to make them die even more quickly... at the cost of 1500+ less HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=698392&page=5 (read pages 5/6 especially)
    I'm telling you that you are incorrect, due to evidence, not arguing how I think def level works. b:surrender

As for the Vit vs Str thing. If you can kill a Barb with full +10 equip (which is the hardest thing you are ever going to face hp/defense wise.) with minimum strenght. Why would you need more damage? Anything you can hold still is going to die, and die quickly, there is no reason to make them die even more quickly... at the cost of 1500+ less HP.
    You probably haven't fought a decent player then... I rather be able to kill things without needing to triple spark. I've fought fist BMs on my wizard and I can kite them around for a LONG time... unless they hit hard + fast. And my wizard's gear isn't exactly amazing.

Not gonna expect anyone to sit there and take a triple spark without using genie.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You probably haven't fought a decent player then... I rather be able to kill things without needing to triple spark. I've fought fist BMs on my wizard and I can kite them around for a LONG time... unless they hit hard + fast. And my wizard's gear isn't exactly amazing.

Not gonna expect anyone to sit there and take a triple spark without using genie.

I have only ran into 1 caster I can't kill without demon spark. Any caster with enough gear that I can't kill them without demon spark is going to have a weapon that hits like a truck, still rather have HP to fight that than damage.

However you are right, this isn't Lost City, the server isn't 5 months old yet. There are only maybe 15 players with better gear than me, and only 2-3 on an entirely different level of gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have only ran into 1 caster I can't kill without demon spark. Any caster with enough gear that I can't kill them without demon spark is going to have a weapon that hits like a truck, still rather have HP to fight that than damage.

However you are right, this isn't Lost City, the server isn't 5 months old yet. There are only maybe 15 players with better gear than me, and only 2-3 on an entirely different level of gear.
    the most skilled players are in the oldest servers.

any experienced player would keep distance from a bm with fists even without triple spark. except venos, who would rather purge the spark and barbs, who would cast invoke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    any experienced player would keep distance from a bm with fists even without triple spark. except venos, who would rather purge the spark and barbs, who would cast invoke.

+1

You're going to want 3 vit, min dex for claws and all extra points into str to kill some other PvP end-game builds that effectively pk pot. Every bit of extra damage is that much more important than the HP you would get from it. Especially since HA refines are so nice, it's really a waste statting anything but strength, imo.

Or you could throw massive amounts of cash into the game... Upwards of $10-15k.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options

because my server has 2 30k hp barbs

i didnt roll a bm to go "oh look a cser well i'd better go gank a lowbie/undergeard robe/fail"

made this class so once i finish my endgame set in some far flung future i will be able to kill anyone regardless of $ spent in game and be able to tank the 7 guildies that wil lbe ganking me as i do so

to me that means high resists high hp def level and everything i can get into damage includeign attack levels whenever thet can be scraped into the build

50 vit is useless once you consider the HA refine rates at +6 or higher on g 12 and 13 items
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Josh, it took you like half a year to get from 74-80. PW will be gone before you reach endgame >_>.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You're going to want 3 vit, min dex for claws and all extra points into str to kill some other PvP end-game builds that effectively pk pot. Every bit of extra damage is that much more important than the HP you would get from it. Especially since HA refines are so nice, it's really a waste statting anything but strength, imo.

YESSS....
    I'm sure 5atk/sec and +10 will take care of any damage needs I could think of.

Having that, I can tell you it's not enough sometimes b:sad
    I don't think there really is too much damage you can do, the more the better. Being able to go in and kill fast imo increases a dps melee character's chances of surviability rather than simply having more hp.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you are a 1v1 bm you should have 4 base attack speed. If you want more defense for tw or group pvp go for 3.33 attack speed. With stuns I pvp 10x 1v1 with 5.4k hp and do very very well.

Most of you should realize at endgame our refines should cover our lack of defense in getting 4 aps. It makes a huge difference as interval is the main source of fist dps. 200 dex with gear and rest strength should be your goal as long as you have the refines/shards to back it up. I'll have 7k-8k attack and 4 attack speed buffed. b:pleased
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

The archers ended up wrong with what they assumed it would be first, and now have made another assumption. And while it may work for archers, it in no way proves anything for BMs in that they aren't sure the mechanics.

They worked under once again contrained testing, giving them data which goes along with their new theory. One thing that was wondered right away was the possibility of a ceiling; however we don't know for sure if there is one or how it works.

What happens when Marrows kick on and skew defenses? Does the same DEF effect still work on both sides.

Is there a damage limit to how much it is able to effect, and does this change.

Is there a difference between using Voodoo skill, and sharding. After all, the patch was added for the psychic class itself.

Does level difference play a factor in any adjustments for how much DEF is allowed.

Many other things that could once more wipe all that data and make it useless, in so far as BMs are concerned. We really just have to wait and see, but even that has an issue in needing two sets of the same armor to check damage with a non-DEF set, and a DEF set. So, meh.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.