Help please

akitheone
akitheone Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Venomancer
hey guys im new to the pwi community. i am this class. a ven thing. cant spell whole thing cause its to long :s. but can someone tell me what to my points on?

like you know when you level you get 5 points. i wanna be a pet tamer so can you please help me out. also the pet tamerr is strong :D. so please help me out. also tell me what types of Armour to were
Post edited by akitheone on

Comments

• akitheone
    akitheone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    mm also can you tell me wat might be the best wepon to use
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There are several guides stickied that will answer the question of where to put your points (in different ways, depending on how you want to play. Venomancers have the most flexibility in builds due to their pets.) Simplest is an arcane build: 9 points on mag and 1 on str every two levels (one level 4 mag 1 str, next level 5 mag.) This is for arcane armor and magic weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Furfuf - Lost City
    Furfuf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    holy craps >_<
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.